Wanna play BW?

Wanna play BW?
Game+launcher (use the launcher to run the game in a window to prevent color glitches): iccup.com/en/starcraft/sc_start.html
SCMaps archive: mega.nz/!RNdCTJRT!ktCkInCmCIijlKJ0hYmo0quWHfNukcr2CJixXa_n_Yo
Play on the Abyss server. You do not need a battle.net account or a CD key, just an ICCup account. And don't worry, you don't need to bother with tourneyfaggotry to be on the server, there's UMS games.

Other urls found in this thread:

twistedinsurrection.net/
mentalomega.com/
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age
reloaded.cncguild.net/index.php?p=news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread is doomed tbh
You'd be better off remaking this as an offtopic thread on any other board

미안, 한국말을 못해.

XDDD

sorry I'm not korean

Starcraft > WH40k
Prove me wrong, faggots.

Easily one of the greatest games of all time but Holla Forums retroactively hates it now.

why is it so great then?

I hate SC2 not SC1/BW. You fucking faggot.

Blizzard was always a Gook Clickan Gaem company after Warcraft 2.

Moddability.
A nifty little scenario editor.
A campaign with a compelling enough of a story even though the factions are basically bootleg 40k factions. Zerg are tyranids, Protoss are Eldar and Terran are the Imperium of Man.

Some people hate it cause of how koreans btfo them in ladder.

most rts used to have that
c&c series had better ones

Best campaign in an RTS with something like 70 missions between the original and expansion with both strong story and gameplay.

Best map editor with amazing balance between usability and functionality. Even i can use it effectively but it was still able to create amazing games, even its limitations only ended up leading to more creative solutions. (Im mostly referring to 3rd party "unlocked" editors)

Competitive play is definitely micro heavy, but the responsoven6ess and pace are worth it. It also boasts one of the best balanced fully asymmetric modes out there.

Koreans play it 10 hours every day in tiny rooms as a job which makes it not fun for everyone else and when people get bored of that Korean after a year he gets replaced by another one.

THE ONE WITH THE MOUSE CLICKS.
THE ONE WITHOUT FOLLOWS HIM.
WHEN THE ONE WITH THE MOUSE GETS KILLED, THE ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING HIM PICKS UP THE MOUSE AND CLICKS.

C&C doesn't come close in moddability. The editor is great for making standard maps but shit for special game modes

The Zerg got turned into Dindus. Like the Orcs in WC3.

SC2 never

Uggghhh… got a mod which lets you play 1024x1024 maps? and which changes the whole gameplay to something more strategy based instead of melee?

you can't get more strategic than SC once you master the gookclick

Bull fucking shit that SC had a good editor. That's why most modded maps on Battlenet used modded editors, which improved all the way to the late 2000s. The original map editor made for retarded AIs, barely fit for single player. Sure you could set many different triggers but in the end, anything you could make was so easy that a child could complete your scenarios, even if you set insane goals.

Is there a bigger Dindu Nuffin than Kerrigan?

Chinese = AMD > Intel = America

Not after SC2

You w0t m8
twistedinsurrection.net/
mentalomega.com/
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age
reloaded.cncguild.net/index.php?p=news

Most mods i've seen hosted on icup has been Tower Defense and shitty 1-map campaigns or fucking DOTA clones. It doesn't even hold candle to the literal thousand of mappacks released for RA1 and Tiberian Sun which are of better quality than the shit made in SC's editors with just the FinalSun and RAedit stock editors. Get the fuck outta here.

Do any of those fix the shit controls?

Oh shit i could never figure out how to do battle.net with no cd key

Rad

Ive got like a few gigs of custom maps i got from a torrent, maybe similar to the one you posted, me and my roomate get drunk and play them sometimes, id like to join but im busy for the next few days

Clicking is now shit controls? Did you only play C&C 64 or some shit? If you mean hotkeys, those were always configurable back then at C&C95 and has been so in every single other title since.