Game Of The Year

Fucking progressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
youtube.com/watch?v=PNyM7lxFy98&list=PLkq5lqVabDjzWHB4E30T2W76Yhd_O5R2l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this and why am I supposed to give a shit?

Did you just sage the OP? Why?

Indicative of the quality of the post.

GTA meets visual novel, sounds nice. This is the Mafia 3 that should have been.

well they didnt blame the white man

Honestly, I don't have any problem with the story, seems like it's placed at a ghetto, so it makes sense for it to be niggers only.
The only problem with it is that it seems like a walking simulator, and the red flags given by the comments about the game.

Shouldn't this be called "We Is Chicago"?

these tbh
bump because I'm feeling nice tonight

How many black people made this?

Zero, probably.

looks like none

(checked)
So the game is inaccurate then? Have any of these people been a black person in Chicago?

The writer and artists are black.

When this meme started?

Ah, nevermind then.

This feels like a movie, where's the actual gameplay?

this

WE WUZ CHICAGOS AN SHIIIET

What's wrong with a game set in a city of black people where the main characters are black? If they want to create their own characters that's not the problem. It's rewriting history or changing characters for the sake of diversity that's the problem. This is fine.

Hell, this should be encouraged. Original content is what's good. Yeah, it'll probably suck. But at least they're trying. Maybe.

This doesn't look like a game made for black people, more like a bullshit walking simulator for racially masochistic white libs.

Black kids don't want to play this shit, they want to play halo or Dragon Ball Z.

They don't even talk like any actual negroes i've ever met, this is some Life is Strange bullshit.

I remember hearing about this shit.. It's entirely made by some white beta male faggot who doesn't even live in Chicago.

I went to an inner-city school in Saint Paul MN and can completely confirm this.

Memes aside, Chiraq is literally going to become an open PVP zone in the next 5 years if things continue as they are.

Not if our President can do something about it.

another GTA clone?

Was this funded by the Taco Bell Feed the Beta campaign?

Same result either way tbh.

At least the National Guard would provide some semblance of order.
maybe they'd even call reinforcements from other states

Can't even imagine how terrible the game mechanic are. This piece of shit will get praise solely because muh nig nogs.

Dindu Simulator 2017

It's literally going to be oppressed people with white personalities and black skin the game.

Seems like it, but you're probably better off playing GTA V as Franklin and chimping out with Lamar for a more realistic simulation.

Just when I thought the western game industry couldn't get any worse.

This pisses me off to no end

Truly the video game industry is at peak quality.

this. holy fuck end it.

Video games are only truly doing the best they can when they are movies how come nobody gets this? Gameplay is a hindrance to game design.

The proper thing for these jackwagons to do is make a sappy shitty movie.
Of course nobody would really see it.
Instead they went with the medium of videogames to shit their egotistical filth out onto.
I'd have more respect for it if it was made in RPGMaker or Novelty.
It is instead an attempt at what some would disgustingly call education.
An attempt at educating people about the struggles facing black youths in the united states told from a first person perspective.
Something that ironically only serves to breed more divisiveness the way preachy messages in general always manage to do.
Speaking of irony it is laurel straddling shit like this that now makes me associate laurels with trash.

Excellent post, my fellow Holla Forums-poster.

I don't see a problem with this. Black people need to fucking realize that their worst enemy is their own race not some white supremacy boogeyman bullshit.

Said no one ever, not even shills. It's been out for almost 2 days and it only has 3 reviews, 2 of which are below 50% rating and the other one is at 62%.

I know there won't be options that matter because it would destroy their narrative but I would love to see a mod that lets you ignore the gang bangers, pay attention in class and get a scholarship / job.

where's the torrent?

How many jews is that?

What is the gameplay?

That looks like a collection of shitty cutscenes and scripted events.

Another shit game that the progressive leftist press will fap to.
It'll barely have any sales and will be forgotten in a week or two.
Who the fuck gives a damn? Why bother to make a thread about it?
It's just more clutter in the catalog.

Make a thread with more substance next time, faggot.

I have a great deal of respect for that decision.

DIS SHIT WAC YO

This. It most likely isn't going to be a good game, but trying something other then "whitey is the enemey and bringin us down n shieeet" I don't care if they try to make the game.

Just what we needed. Another undertale-indie-award-game. That's it. I'm droping PC as my main gaming platform.

This is funny because a nigger got recently shot down by an officer and video was released.

10/10

Suicide bomb a synagogue.

jesus christ Holla Forums has really been turning into a a fucking daycare

The gameplay starts when one of your friends gets shot by a cop and you have to rile up an army to loot stores. It becomes an intense action game about getting the best looting score, taking down dangerous store owners and evading the impending march of riot police.

I'm 23 and never played it because GTA is trash.

Oh boy all those laurels and quotes. That's how you know it's a masterpiece.

How racist OP, those are obviously albino niggers.

education is white culture and feeding into white supremacy

It's a brave new world. Netflix though to appeal to the leftist demographic with their newest TV turd only to receive a major backlash. They're at 250,000 dislikes after less than a day and no end in sight, they might even hit Call of Duty or Cuntbuster levels.

Guess no one shared the memo that people are sick and tired of niggers and their nigging.

I bet you former BioWare employees worked on this one.

There are lefties still defending netflix. it's the younger generation that's waking up more against it

pottery
pure pottery

At least they are actually pointing out that it's their own culture holding them down instead of "evil whitey".

There's leftists still chimping out in the streets, there's still leftists that believe Trump won't build a wall and deport taco, there's leftists that still believe they scored a victory in the appeal court.

Leftists don't fucking learn and will suffer eight years of people beating them on the head, and likely another eight more as another right wing Republican wins the election.

Do niggers in the US and Africa share the same culture? What a mystery that so many different ethnicities of niggers, spanning all across the globe, praying to a different god and speaking a different language, all fail and keep on failing.

I wonder what shared common trait they all have?

wow

US Niggers and African niggers are both retarded and lazy but their culture is slightly diffrent.
I don't know much about africans but US niggers are known to be better fed and subside on fried chicken and watermelon. if a local branch of fried chicken runs out of money, the niggers will starve. (video related)
also nigs in the US rely more on being slaves and ancestor worship of KANGS and SHIIIEEEET.

WE WUZ NIGGERS AN SHHHIIIIEEEEETTTTT

I meant food, I need to get some sleep.

niggers in america are a little better than the ones in africa. I know that sounds ludicrous, but the only reason they're better is due to centuries of cultural propaganda but white people (read: attempting to civilize them) which has only worked to a very limited extent. Africa has precisely zero of that, except in south africa, and even that vanished like a couple decades ago. Blacks in africa never had a constant external force attempting to civilize them, so they're worse than the blacks in north america.

The vast majority of them were forces to live only in places like pic related until a few decades ago. There was little attempt to "civilize" them, only attempts to force them to keep to themselves.

Your genes being flushed down would be a boon for the future of white race.

Have you ever even met a black person? You sound like some dweeb sitting northern Maine surrounded by potatoes and hicks with mullets.

They'll be hired by Bethesda before they realize that they can't make a second game because they didn't make any profit with the first one.

What about Kenya? Nairobi looks nice for a nigger city.

no wonder the indiefags are eating it up

but little niglet, prison IS your home!

Yeah probably surburban niggers.
They are the fucking worse they idolize the fucking hood and explain away all the fucking niggery.
I lived in Detroit this shit is fucking laughable.
First of Chicago should be fucking rainy and windy.
Second, that little girl should be calling her brother nigga, everyone should be calling each other nigga.
Chicago niggas use nigga more then lil wayne.
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA, but you have fucking street niggers talking like white people who have the basic grasps of ebonics.

Also that house they stay in is way to fucking nice, all the fucking couches would be wrapped in plastic.

do you get to torture a white mentally disabled person?

I'm from Texas, I had to work at one point in a Mcdicks where most customers were nigs and pahjeets

I thought I did a couple times but they all turned out to be niggers

All they had to do was take GTA, place it in Chigago, have the nigger protagonist be a young kid in some inner city school that is plagued by gang violence, and give the player a choice to either join the police force to help stop crime or join the gang of their flavor to perpetuate it. All the typical GTA clone mechanics are already well thought out and tested, all they needed to do was put a new spin on it while giving your player character some actual repercussions for his actions. Instead of being a gifted super nigger who starts from the bottom and climbs the bloodstained ladder to the top of some criminal empire, just pull a Spec Ops The Line and make the end so that his perpetuation of violence either had a lasting negative impact on him or people he knows, or on society at large; something to make both the main character and the player reconsider their decision. On the other hand, if they chose to become a police officer, use this "morally responsible" choice to highlight the hardships of police officer work, and use that to make some social commentary about the nature of gang violence.

Fuck, this isn't rocket science, this is merely taking already existent gameplay mechanics and story tropes and then rehashing them together to make something new. Jesus fucking kike on a stick.

More like you had parents who didn't let you play it because of the bad press.

Does that mean you gotta go kill so many niggers as a nigger up to the point that the cops cant keep count?
This is probably gonna be a "muh evil white man" game.

We Wuz Chicago N Sheeit

If these idiots want to make a movie, why don't they make a fucking movie? Where's the goddamn gameplay?

My dream game is an African nigger simulator where you play a nigger living in a post apocalyptic world where whites and East Asians left the Earth.

It would play like Metal Gear Solid V. You are General Ebola, tasked by your aging father to make your nigger village prosperous.

Ending is space ships shaped like pyramids breaking through the atmosphere and nuking the planet.

probably more profitable to make a cheap non-game and get instant praise from gaming press who are desperate to be viewed as mature, whereas in the film industry you need to at least hire good actors to be taken somewhat seriously

BUT CAN YOU FUG THE LITTLE SISTER?

Sounds pretty fun, but I doubt it would get any traction in some AAA board room, though. They'd call it racist, even though something like that has potential to actually pay some respect to indigenous African culture.

The only thing that could possibly save this game would be some Deadly Premonition style comfy town exploration and some dialogue chucklefuckery but something tells me it has neither of those things.

in a real nigger game you could, but this is a "niggers pretending they're educated and non-beastly subhumans" game

The protagonist is a "spirit child", meaning it's a tranny nigger that worships the moon god Allah. Also, the game will include survival and co-op.

I imagine it will be an instant hit.

now we must play the most dangerous game

how the fuck did something like this make it on TV?

Kek

What is this Real Video Game For Real Gamers? Is it the sequel to the cult-classic "Sunset"? Damn OP, I'm shaking with anticipation, can hardly contain myself… All that gameplay looks especially engaging (even for a video game, shall I add). Really, that's a day-one double purchase from me.

Jake from VSauce is a beta? I know that he's cancerous but I didn't think he was a beta.

probably because they were the only ones who complained. If a restaurant is out of food, the idea is to move on to another fast food resteraunt, there is ALWAYS another one in the area due to competition.

This is more an example of the black community's childishness because instead of saying "okay" after a restaurant is out of something, they bitch and moan and have a tantrum like kids.

There are, of course, mature blacks, but you don't see a white guy complaining to national television that a restaurant was out of food. Maybe if a Golden Corral buffet is out of food you'll get like one guy.

I have a name for a survival game in chicago, actually

REAL LIFE

Where can I find this dude's actual music?

Regarding the ongoing nigger debate. I have some African perspective from being a colonial overlord in Ethiopia by overseeing some industrial construction. Long story short, African niggers hate American niggers. African niggers feel that American niggers are wasting their gifts (access to good healthcare, education, jobs etc.) and then moaning/rioting afterwards. African niggers actually need to work very hard to achieve the living standard of typical welfare negro in USA.

next time its your turn lazy nigger

I always suspsected Africans were the better niggers. They don't WE WUZ all the time

I would actually play this and probably enjoy it.

Wow, it's almost like I'm playing mass effect, except I'm not having fun.
Oh wait, it's exactly the same.

Vid related, not even africa wants to be polluted by american niggers.

This.

They're still niggers user, do not be fooled by their hatred of American pavement apes. It's nothing special for a coon to hate/envy another coon, they lack any sort of pack instincts to begin with.

the best part of this is at the end

how do niggers even survive without a KFC nearby?

She said food stamps, not food stores. I think.

You're so wrong. I had to spend significant time mediating between two employees who were from different tribes.

no, you're right. she said food stamps.

kinda hard to understand niggers, acceptable mistake i guess.

small town canadian here, are all american cities that bad? or is chicago a special brand of hell?

They don’t call it Chicongo for nothing.
heyjackass.com

Chicago, especially Detroit, is a shithole, most are not like that, though places with higher rates of unemployment inevitably see higher rates in crime.

You just proved my point. They cannot work together, they cannot live together, all they can do is nig. The African nigger is just as vicious and rapacious as the American nigger, it only has 10 odd less IQ points.

Don’t listen to him. All US cities are either nigger or spic-infested hellholes. Not joking. We need massive deportations.

I've never lived in a city, but the one time I've gone to a fairly big one alone, I got offered cocaine by a pack of niggers, then followed for a few blocks when I ignored them.

we need aesthetic perimeter

Africa's a place without winter or really any seasons besides 'hot' and 'dry', so already there's no need to manage their food. The place is so fertile that they never even had to learn agriculture.

I have as much evidence of her being a native african as you do her not being a native african.
How about we call it even and drink to bones that turn to dust?

also everything stored would be eaten by rats, insectes, or simply rot

Yeah, not like Egyptians figured had that shit out by 3000 BC and went to be come the breadbasket of the Mediterranean or anything.

God bless dem kangz

Looks like ass.

I actually looked into it instead of mindlessly agreeing. She's a model for some American hair plug company called Virgin Hair.

Pardon my autism, but:
>You'd have to intentionally take a knife and scratch in those scratches to the screen I know this because I have one and have dropped it hundreds of times on asphalt

I actually feel more racist and alright with it after watching this.

Well we can agree on one thing, there probably isn't a single virgin hair on her.

GET IN ON THEIR FORUMS AND DROP THESE VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=PNyM7lxFy98&list=PLkq5lqVabDjzWHB4E30T2W76Yhd_O5R2l

Indiecade money boys

It makes sense now why the "nerd culture" was pushed heavily. Nothing more than a ploy to replace the original video game demographic with mindless consumers that gobble up walking simulators as "art".

Reported.

10/10 gotyay

yeah, this game got made

Deported.

This looks like a shitty "second life" game I can download for free. I could not take any of it seriously because of the shit graphics. I'm probably what you consider a libtard, and I was struggling not to laugh watching this. I'm sure it has a fine message when played as the devs intended, but it will probably just result in funny youtube videos of bugs and cringe moments.

Fucking PS2 graphics.

So like something from David Cage

I saw this shit at the game show at USC.

Nothing to see here basically

Incest is bad

I hope you can do an total evil run and join gangs and shit

Someone may post and image of an animal of jewish origin waving his hand, but I think it's purely coincidental that the faux geek shit was pushed at the same time, they just became intermingled after both ideas caught on in different groups that intermingled.

Why the fuck is the neverhood in the background on one of those computers

PEOPLE HAVE TO FEED THEY KEEDZ
DA EKONOMY
That fucking line of cars
That fucking piece of paper
wot

Two sentences in and you've already made a plothole.

Work with me here user, I'm trying to pitch the game to a bunch of Jews.

dude

And what are you planning on playing modern gaems on?
Forza and Bloodborne are the only games people claim to be good on current consoles, and they're actually both shit and perpetrated by shilling.

Look at his fucking face, kek.

Why assume it's to keep people out? Maybe it could be to keep the racist climate out!

It would be subtle. You just say advance humans left and then coincidentally all the art depicting them is of white people.