youtu.be/Z39kyfC-KeE?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=usYtK3d2ydk
jonas-kyratzes.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Chris Redfield confirmed communist

youtu.be/Z39kyfC-KeE?t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=usYtK3d2ydk

Interactive Map Simulator is always a good bet.

Absolutely ideological

Hearts of Iron III is probably the only redeemable game

I still prefer Darkest Hour though

Posadas revolution now

Hey so am I but I still play them

If that counts then so does Cold War Autism Simulator

Which one should I play first?

Probably Europa Universalis or Darkest Hour

EU is pretty simple, DH has more in-depth warfare but politics is a bit more automated.

Try HoI4, its laughably easy but also smooth and fun.

Not my comrade

I play DH more, b-baka.

Honestly I'm just upset at how much of a shameless cash grab HoI4 is. Screenshots look like something from a goddamn mobile game.

And they killed East vs West for it!

thanks famrades

I pirated it.

Planet Robobot is about the famous hero of the proletariat, Kirby, using machines of labor to stop bourgeois exploiters from colonizing Popstar!
For a more serious example, MOTHER 3 has a pretty blatant anticapitalist and environmentalist message.

The Cold War is simulated, but the autism is real.

Why did Schafer have to be such a pozzed up egomaniac?

No idea, but he makes fun games.

The protag in MOTHER 3 is literally named Porky and u get a top tier waifu in game

the lack of Red Alert 2 (and 1) is depressing

The game takes place in a civil war between national-liberationist tankies and anarcho-syndicalists, there being a decent amount of nuance between them in the writing, where the player is a mercenary for an unambiguously evil interstellar corporation intervening and indiscriminately killing civillians.

Just those little things.

I'd say peace walker is more leftist, as it just shits on all of us imperialism and nuclear deterrance.

I could swear I saw some Peace Walker official art done in this style, but I can't find the damn things right now.

Can Dwarf Fortress be considered as a commie vidya?

Yeah it had a lot of Cold War themes. Shame it was so rushed and had a shit ending.

PW is so good

That hospital I had to take down to take a shortcut had only enemy combatants in it. There were no proven civilian casualties, and if there were any these were inevitable when you're bulldozing through a residential area.

At least put the name on the filename, nigger.

It's a gem. The doritos and mountain dew ads only make it better.

Sorry, it's Bastard Bonds, I thought this was the other video game thread.
You get to take over some levels you clear and use them as strongholds, where you can temporarily recruit various NPCs for services - dependent on how much of a contribution your party members make to the overall group.

Found it.

What a thrill…

You're an old fool, user.

Fucking shits

M8 I just played Red Faction for the first time today.
THE MOST CLASS CONSCIOUS GAME EVER

Nice find.

Without sounding like an edge lord, probably the 2013 Devil May Cry game

Red Alert 3, obviously.

CHRIS ==RED==FIELD INDEED

OH FUCK DEMONS

Sorry that this post has nothing to do with the OP, but I want to post it here because Holla Forums is now Holla Forums's twin brother, with them being obsessed over cucks, "double spacing," women in video games, and Jews.

**I want to say that this game was really ahead of its time (a couple of decades ahead), and it's actually impressive for an SNES game. Most people didn't finish it because of the finicky nature of the gameplay, with Lester being afraid and not responding to controls, but you eventually get see him progress as a character throughout the game. You can see it in his animations, which was a great touch of detail.

It blows the fuck out of most modern "story-driven" indie games like Gone Home, because, rather than feeling that you are being railroaded or herded along a path, you actually see that Lester is changing. His controls become more fluid, he starts picking up weapons, his animations change to become more confident, etc. It's a great game IMHO, and one that is overlooked.**

Kaiserreich for Darkest hour is god tier

Night Holla Forums is tolerable. At least Holla Forums in 2017 (halfchan Holla Forums) recognizes how fucking stupid shit like gg was

Fully Automated Luxury Communism

Who /all city/ here?

The Talos Principle
A clever puzzler somewhat comparable to Portal without gag humour but with valid philosophical and sociologic underpinnings. The influences of Jonas Kyratzes, a declared leftist, is quite noticeable eg. with notes describing how human history moves forward in contradictions.

jonas-kyratzes.net/

I don't know how lefty it is but it's definitely fun as hell.