Crush daesh

Reminder that Daesh will be crushed in your lifetime.

''The 46-year-old Canadian (Bohman) (…) in northern Syria, fighting against the ruthless militants as part of the Kurdish women’s defence force, YPJ.

She says while IS might have managed to generate this image of a brutal, domineering force that is impervious to defeat, she claims it couldn’t be further from the truth.

“Their numbers don’t seem that big and they’re eager to run away,” Bohman said in an interview with Business Insider. “I suspect most of the experienced fighters have been consolidated in Mosul and Raqqa, and that’s where the big fights will be.

“They’re not some giant, holy juggernaut of ultimate damnation for unbelievers.

“They’re just a bunch of filthy, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging pigs who run away at the first sign of resistance. Really nothing more than a thorn in the side.”''

Ouch! Also, it seems this Canadian lass, Bohman, is going full tinfoil against Turkey these days. Guess that's what happens when you spend enough time in the region.

Anyway, here's an interesting detail from another article:

“For IS militants being killed by a woman means going to hell,” one 16-year-old fighter, Chichek, who ran away from home in Turkey to join the YPJ after her parents tried to force her into an arranged marriage, told RT. “That’s why they avoid women’s bullets,” she added. “When IS militants hear female voices they get very scared.”

laughingkurds.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably

but the Kurds will most likely be crushed by them first

Reminder that Rojava will not go anywhere without a consistent revolutionary programme under Marx, Engels, Lenin and Bordiga. Expect Israel 2.0 if it's tactically successful.

As long as Israel exists there will be Daesh, ISIS, Alquaida etc.

*USA

Where's the difference?

What makes you think ISIS will suddenly become more competent than YPG?

ISIS has already lost their most elite fighters around Kobane. Aside from those elites, the only truly dangerous trick of ISIS that I'm aware of involves sending suicide trucks packed with explosives.

You can't expect much from Turkey atm because they just got done purging their army and the remnants keep getting schooled by ISIS.

So who exactly is going to crush the Kurds?

but it's not based around subjugating any ethnicities.

Tell that to "leftist" pro-Israel natlibs pre-1948.

Isis, no. The Turks, maybe.

ISIS. turks, syrian govrnement, iraqi government.

really anyone who isn't the kurds

With what, exactly? The only real threat is when Erdogan spergs out and sends a massive ground force, which means going completely against US instructions.

Are you fucking high?

not gonna happen kid. go read your autists in your room and don't ever leave there.

enjoy your revolution getting betrayed AGAIN losers

Everyone knows Daesh are shitters who would get BTFO as soon as a proper army went up against them.
They were just really good at propaganda and attention seeking behaviour.
A bit too good as they managed to make everyone take notice and want them gone.
However - as they were so damn easy to oppose and people want to believe in something - we've totally overblown the danger they pose, at least as as a paramilitary threat.
Really they're now little more than a brand name for lone wolf autists who know nothing about anything to pledge alliegence to before mowing down few dozen Europeans doing their shopping.

those gains

Don't forget about literally every other fucking time marxist-leninists take a government in revolution.

How is ML still a thing. Why is this allowed to happen.

sectarianism and desire for muh strong leaders

That was in only ten days too, they have gotten more territory since then. syria.liveuamap.com/

With the battle of Raqqa set to begin soon, I am reminded by Henry V's speech on saint Crispin's day, and Think myself accursed I will not be there to fight alongside my comrades.

Why not go?

It seems as though the Kurds will reach Raqqa in a few days, not enough time to uproot everything and get trained.

We can still donate money for reconstruction efforts in Rojava. And spread the good news, of course.

Yet people kept fucking up against them. But you're right in that YPG is that one army that is proper, motivated and inspired and so they get the volunteers, the air support and the glory of victory.

Not very daring or interesting hypothesis.

Reminder that EU will be crushed in your lifetime.

Reminder that all nations on earth will be crushed beneath the boot of the Autarch who will become the Autarch of Earth through the revolution of his disciples.

ISIS will be destroyed by the LION assad, not by some american lackies and racist mercs.