Mfw I voted for Trump, because I am an accelerationist

So far he has proven my decision right, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd2dCk3N8cE&t=228s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W E R E V O L U T I O N A R Y C A T E C H I S M N O W

So far he has proven my decision right, bros.

nice, araboy

I actually have dual citizenship and live in Germany. I hate America too and want to see it collapse.

How come you live in Germany and still get to vote?
I know this american chick that lived here all her life and the US state never allowed her to have dual citizenship dispite her both parents being american.

It doesn't fucking matter, when the other choice was Clinton

not an arab m8.
just a swede that is now laughing my ass off at the liberals that shilled for a NATO membership

huh, I guess that's their fuck-up then

Uhh, are you implying that Arabs can't be Swedes? D:

fucking hell…i used to belive i would be very happy if i moved to Sweden.

But lots of Arabs have swedish citizenship.

They are Swedes by law. Lots are also born there.

You would have to be more extreme than any right-wing populist party and support rescinding their citizenship, if you support that position. D:

Thank you moderators for your effort in turning an anonymous imageboard of all places a safe space

i consdier ethnicity and citenship two different things.

no i deleted it myself, but yeah most of the mods here are terrible

If the law says the are Swedish, they are Swedish.

Ethnicity is a not clearly defined concept and never can be perfectly applied in the real world, it's practically useless.

You're not worthy of the angry cat flag if you're a stirnerfag

Laws and citizenship are a false construct.

No they aren't. Depending what part of the globe are you from your perspectives are going to be different from mine.

Arabs can't be Swedish because they aren't Swedes. A Swede is made in the womb. A Swede is not made by paper.

Racist.

Well then why do the vast majority of Swedes and Europeans in general support parties and viewpoints directly contrary to that.

If the vast majority agree that Swedes are made through "a piece of paper" then yes they are.

What did I say that was racist?

The vast majority of Swedes and Europeans in general support capitalism. It doesn't mean they are right.

This, holy shit.

A frenchman born in china doesn't make him Chinese

Bruh, what the fuck even is a Frenchman if not someone born in France. A Frenchman by definition is someone born in France.

Yes it does. If he looks french but lived all of his life in China i can guarantee you he will have nothing in common with France and will not consider France his home.
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=yd2dCk3N8cE&t=228s

His kid looks american, but he can barely talk english and he has nothing with common with americans. He is North Korean.

That someone as to be from a certain ethnicity to be considered a national citizen.

Yes it does. He is not Chinese by blood but by all intents and purposes, he is Chinese.