Keeping a balanced gender ratio

I would like to know your thoughts on the following idea:
Abortion is here to stay. Even if we made it illegal, people would still get them. However, we also face a second problem: the preference for male babies. China is ahead of the rest of the world right now, men are going to say "why would I raise a daughter when I don't have to?" and women will be fine with it since having a lower supply of women means they're more powerful in hookup courtship culture.
We would all suffer in many ways if the female shortage gets bigger.

Now here's a solution: Make it so that if a couple donates one daughter to the system, they receive a voucher for a wife for their son. With government arranged marriage, this can ensure that we have a balanced gender ratio. So if you have a sister, YOU DESERVE A GF.

If you have a better solution for maintaining the closest thing to a 50/50 gender ratio, please post it!

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/news/world/what-mao-said-to-henry/2008/02/13/1202760396322.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a solution, convert the excess males into traps.

Who cares? Humanity is fucked it Capitalism isn't dismantled.
Who gives a shit about this petty shit?
Also, no woman ever thought "oh I want a girl. But if I don't have a girl in 20 years other women might have an easier time getting laid"
Basically your retarded

Being apathetic about the problems in the world just because there are bigger ones is retarded. Climate change can fuck us all, but it doesn't mean that Holla Forums should become a climate change only board.

The reason why China has that skewed ratio in the first place is because of overly traditional and, dare I say it, actually patriarchal culture. This problem doesn't even exist without reactionary ideology.

Well maybe Chinese people wouldn't select for make children of there weren't a patriarchy :)
Also, I'm not saying we should ignore problems because of bigger problems, I'm saying other problems are so massively fucking civilization devastatingly potential death of humanity in Ww3 or neo feudal nightmare -y huge that this non-problem doesn't matter to anyone here
You should be happy about environmental collapse, raising sea levels, desertification, and manual labor becoming largely obsolete. Plenty (100s of millions) of migrant families to be shot in sight in the future.

This, their boipussies will be put to good use by serving the vanguard party

It's not that at all. It only became a thing after Mao's policies. Before then, China had lots of women, so many in fact that Mao offered to send them to the US
theage.com.au/news/world/what-mao-said-to-henry/2008/02/13/1202760396322.html
Patriarchies result in more women.

Oh, and in Sweden, the most feminist place on Earth, check out the gender ratio for young people:
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173

Having too many women isn't good either. I know this is a radical idea but could we just not have retarded sex selection population control measures and let the ratio normalise at the natural 1:1.

Did your sister blueshell you in Mario Kart or something?

People make a big deal about aborting based on sex in China, but I don't see that ever becoming something like a 2:1 ratio. Doesn't this take care of itself? Many people want to marry, so the position of women is strengthened when there are fewer ones.

It's not going to as long as abortion exists though. That's the thing.

How is this a good thing? Do you want men to kill themselves?

But everywhere except East Asia, you don't see sex selective abortion being a real issue?

That's because of religion. Abortion is forbidden in Christianity and Islam, so the governments make it forbidden.

But religion is on the way out, and abortion is becoming more commonplace around the world.

But abortion has been legal in the west for half a century, yet these problems haven't appeared…

They are starting. Just look at Sweden's gender ratio in the BBC article

It's a "no gf Nazi makes another scenario that ends with GI-Wives" thread

Has anyone pointed out how ironic it is that no gf Nazi dude wants GI-gfs/wives when that would almost certainly make worse life experiences/unhappy families because the man and woman can't choose who they marry?

that article is bullshit though and doesnt support your point

Back in the times it was good old war.
In case of Russia I need to say that despite the skewed birth ratio, there are more women in Russia. It could be the most feminine country in the world.

Pic 1: The sex ratio for total pop per country. Blue means more females, red means more males.

Pic 2: Sex ratio for children below 15.

Pic 3: Sex ratio for people over 65

create sexbots

do you not see the nazi flag?

+1

>>>/r9k/

First off, it's every nerd boys dream to have a nerd gf. There is no female equivalent, though. Every female has men available.
Secondly, "natural selection" does not apply to human civilization. Women choose the wrong traits that are needed to make life great.
a 50/50 gender ratio is not arbitrary.

And stop posting that dumb pic. Nazis were not soulless robots.
Read about this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
What Hitler was trying to do was create a society where you didn't have to be an asshole to get a gf. Hitler hated the blockhead soldiers when he was young, because they were arrogant and rude yet always got the girls.

Reported for shitposting