>tfw white supremacist believe voluntary miscegenation is white genocide

How did this meme come to be? So, you're killing your own """race""" by wanting to date and have babies with people from other races? Wouldn't this kill the other race, too? I don't get it. What a way to downplay the meaning of the word "genocide".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/
debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls
youtube.com/watch?v=hDxNg7rdT4U
youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/genocide
preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
blackpigeonspeaks.com/2016/10/demise-of-islam/
esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jul/29/un-world-population-prospects-the-2015-revision-9-7-billion-2050-fertility
youtube.com/watch?v=iyMYx9wmIS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blame the US for fucking with the UN's definition of "genocide" in order to spite the Soviets and the Chinese.

oh yeah i completely forgot about this, too
we should really try to get that reworked

Since they don't actually give a shit about 'european' culture and can't form a coherent ideology outside 'white nationalism' because otherwise they start rabidly fighting eachother over
or

They have to resort to literally skin colour being the measure of whiteness (except for jews). Therefore any breeding which results in less white skin is genocide because to them every child born to a white person which isn't as or more pale is literally anuddah shoah.

I wonder how they feel about albinos.

Also they excessively focus on white women with black men while sometimes even glorifying white men with asian women largely because they're incel neets who are frustrated by their virginity and thus have a problem with female bodily autonomy, hence their romanticisation of the more 'docile' east asian qt and constant blaming of the 'downfall of western society' on women.

They're looking for excuses to try to control people through sexuality. Most of the ones who post the most about how "we" need to save "our race" are the ones who don't believe a lick of it.

Do black nationalist also feel the same? Or do they believe the BLACKED meme and try to fuck white women?

Black nationalists usually hate white women and venerate black women. It's actually fairly miso-gynistic.

White nationalists are obsessed with purity and racial pseudoscience. Their definition of whiteness changes whenever convenient.

The conditions that lead to miscegenation are forced on us (we're forced to live together)

Africa for Black people, Asia for Asian people, White countries are melting pots

hmm, its almost like there's a double standard here…

No matter where White people are on the earth, they are forced to live with other races

In America white people forced themselves on everyone else. They have no right to complain.

Africa is the most diverse place on Earth m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

"Black, Asian, White" are social constructs

they all have African genes

Maybe white people shouldn't have done the whole colonialism/imperialism thing, just putting that out there.

That's some high level merchant right there. Language is a social construct. Genes are not.

#NotAllWhites

dialectical logic is too far above their precious little heads

What makes their genes african user?

Every race has a colonial history, but only for White people is it used to justify their genocide

To be fair it was really just white capitalists that did it. White people barely benefited from imperialism, since it was basically a form of corporate welfare. America is a different story however.

Black, White, Asian etc are poor ways of describing different groups, that is the point

Terms invented for the New World by colonists

they are literally just colloquialisms for African, European and Asian. not an argument

Just because there's black people in your society doesn't mean you have to fuck them user. When you see people of different races together its not because they are forced to be the jew. They actually like eachother and want to be together.

How about you go out there and get that white gf you always wanted. Just remember you have to be a likeable person to have people consensually have sex with you so try not be too much of an autistic faggot :^)

Please explain your theory a little bit better. It got me interested.

But caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid are taxonomical descriptors. Do you even skull measurements?

And

is not an argument.

Simply forcing us to live together will eventually blend us out of existence. Add the constant promotion of mixing races and it's obvious that that is the intention

It isn't voluntary. It's never voluntary. What you are doing is accepting the brainwashing and making your kid live as a fucking mutt. That might even be fucking child abuse

And African, European and Asian are also pointlessly vague.

back to the 1880s you go

It is, since the aut-right loves the idea of homogeneity and points to Africa, despite it being extremely heterogeneous

I love genocides where nobody dies and everybody has sex.

It's so abusive that the mutts are better off dead tbh

Genocide has nothing to do with violence. Genocide is the destruction of a group by any means

and yet all Americans (the ones pushing white nationalist shit) are mutts. Sad!

I am a mutt actually. My mom is black. I'm trying to save others from the same fate because I know what it's like

Even if that definition where anywhere near true, no one is attacking white people. Even if they were disappearing that doesn't mean they're being destroyed.
Not every group which disappears has been destroyed.

…?

BLEACHED

self hating mutts confirmed.

This still doesn't match what's happening to "white people".

No one is doing any of this to white people. Nothing is being destroyed.

Oh, do I have a video for you..
This dude is batshit insane. youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw I actually watched it because I was so intrigued by the insanity.. And i'm a woman :^) Honestly don't know how I came across it. See how far into the vid you can make it, lmao.

Notice how he doesn't talk about how men, since the dawn of time have claimed "spoils of war" women of other cultures. That's just a reality of war, unfortunately, not even something to be "blamed on men" in general.

I actually have a half Korean uncle I've never met because my grandpa slept with a Korean woman during the war. ..Then he left her :^( All we have is a picture now of the uncle.

I also grew up in the south in the US & heard this anuddah shoah nonsense. My dad used to be racist, but he's since turned around. I've been called a "niggerlover", "race traitor" more than a couple of times, simply because I wasn't racist. It stems from the earlier times in the US where the racism was so intense & backwards. But mainly it stems from ignorance. We're the least educated & that's no coincidence. As you said, it's the women who get it the worst.

Have you considered killing your mother and her entire family for the betterment of the white race?

Word filter strikes again. I don't even know if it's new, because no one here ever says it.

Death by snu-snu?

kek, i've seen that video before. Isn't black pigeon speaks actually some fat travel agency worker with a severe case of yellow fever?

The anuddah shoah wordfilter has been around for a long time now.

Take a minute and think, White people are already expected to be a minority in European countries by 2050, as is happily said by neo-liberals and some of you commies alike (Really makes you think of the differences between you two, but that is another story…). Is that not a problem? Or is race a social construct despite all evidence pointing towards it being a reality as to how we humans behave and act to each other? Should you, who mostly consist of whites, not be concerned about the future of your genetic lineage?

everybo-dy
geno-cide
to-night

That's fucked up. Fuck you

No idea, but that sounds about right.

I've seen the words anuddah shoah around here & there, but I was just confused. Now I know what they mean lmao

Are you willing to debate?

Actually Holla Forums we aren't happy about it, we just don't give a shit.

Why the fuck should we care about 'our genetic lineage'. One's contribution to the world can be greater than giving birth. Holla Forums's obsession with pregnancy and natalism in general is fucking tribalistic.

I believe in freedom to pick your spouse or sexual partner, without anyone being able to tell you what to do.

You don't like freedom? Terrorist!

Interracial couples are EXTREMELY rare in our society so argument that miscegenation is somehow relevant factor for development of populations in Europe or US simply holds no merit.

Much larger changes are caused by declining birthrates in developed economies, and in 30 years developing countries will face the same decline in their population. underdeveloped economies will also drop their birthrates bellow 2.1 in 2050 if UN is correct in its estimates which they usually are.

If you believe in freedom then you should believe that White people should have the right to their own living spaces. But you don't, you're just deeply triggering and problematic

heh

What do you mean by living spaces? Anyone regardless of color should be left alone to live their lives, imo.

They never are. They just want to post their infographs without context & you have to take it as gospel. It is a smart graph, after all.

White people aren't allowed anything exclusive to themselves. Everything White is "too White" and "needs diversity"

What the fuck are you talking about?

Have niggers invaded your kitchen user?
Or is your idea of 'living space' "I need to be free from seeing niggers when walking down the street and on the tv"?

Absolutely. If I'm retarded, you'll be able to quickly debunk my arguments.

Neutrality is acceptance of it. Who's going to hold your perfect infallible idea of communism if everyone is a lazy spic, a moral-less Asian, a goat-fucking arab or a human-eating kang?

Nobody will care about your inventions, your contributions and your input into the world when it is run by sub-human chimpanzees. Through keeping one's genes passed down can you cement your presence in the world, instead of becoming another unmarked grave.

China is suffering form similar events, except its the white culture that is praised and imported. White monkey jobs are a living embodiment of this.

kek

Holla Forums please educate me on this meme, why is it that Africa is called the most "diverse" place on earth by leftist intellectuals but they all have dark brown skin and black eyes?

I mean shit, at least the Irish, the Italians and the Swedes look vastly different from each other but no one is claiming they are diverse, quite the opposite, it is only Europe that needs diversity, while in Africa people more or less look and act the same and there's no immigration (bar a few spots colonized by boers or chinese)

Oh my god he is this naive

I post those graphs so you can come to your own conclusion based off it. I'm perfectly willing to argue, as Holla Forums has gone down the drain itself and nobody can have any discourse anymore, as it became worship of the Donald and purity spiraling.

I enjoy much more the black immigrants from our former colonies in africa than other europeans nationalities. The ones that borned here, i think as them as my equals.
Meanwhile other european countries always tried to fuck us. Always. Germany, UK, France, Netherlands.

See Holla Forums this is why no one takes you seriously. You actually view the world as one would a cheap fantasy mmorpg setting. With different races having stats and nice clean-cut, unnuanced characteristics.

Fundamentally your analysis of the world is shallow and idealistic. There is no sophistication in it besides the most surface level understanding.

I'll believe in the afterlife when I get there user. For now I see no reason to think I exist apart from my material self.

I could post my nuanced point about Chinese glass heart&nationalism that is turning Chinese away form their westernization but that would be pointless since we can assume this to be common knowledge.

>implying

:^)

Holy shit, that is the perfect response to his critique. Worthy of screencapping.

The "white race" (if such a thing exists) was created by mixing between actual different species, homo sapiens and neanderthals, in Europe. The Nazi obsession with purity is stupid.

And as someone who had a Holla Forumstard phase a while ago, it honestly makes you miserable worrying about all this stuff. It's outside your control and it's pointless getting worked up over imaginary threats.

I could tell you how much shit the collective Asia has talked about North America and Europe in this month alone.

stormderps out
Melanin is a spook.

There's only one modern species of hominid you fucktard. Nice try but back to your hug box Holla Forumsyp.

As others have pointed out, too, Italians & Irish weren't even considered "white" in the US, not that long ago. The "meaning" changes when convenient.

This tbh.

not relevant. White has always meant European, just because someone does something retarded doesn't make it change

Let me just break it down for all of you deluded neo-fascists.
1) There's no such thing as race
2) If there is race, there's only one race: the human race
3) Melanin is a spook
4) Idpol is cancer
5) Fascists to the /gulag/ right fucking now
6) Holla Forumsyps are to be used as slaves, churning out memes for fellow comrades

There's a clear effort by our government and by the media to replace our people with brown-skinned individuals. We're white and evil, we don't have a right to exist because we oppress people. If we become a minority in our lands, they (and some of you in this thread) would call it reparation.

t. sweden

Hmm… Its almost like someone is trying to add fuel to the fire and get screencap material…

"race doesn't exist" means genocide is impossible

Oh, I quite like this thought.
t. trapdom

You can't change history, user.

Not on the basis of ethnicity or ideology.

Nice try Holla Forumsyp

Genocide also refers to national, cultural, religious or political groups being destroyed user.

thas rite

where the white women at?

What's fucked up about that, user?

You mean the people who already out compete you so your argument about superiority due to being a quasi-endagered species complex is pointless, not only for that reason that you aren't as special as you think you are, but that countless cultures have gone extinct since you took your token fad and you haven't even given the slightest hint of a shit for someone who moans and groans about the importance of actually preserving culture.

Your culture will have a record in the Scholastic Text Books, they won't. They'll have an obscure wikipedia article.

stay btfo'd Holla Forums

mods should make an eye-q/race general tbh, nobody is convinced on both sides, the "debate" is pointless

Aaaand you're outed. Get to know the board you're posting on before claiming to be a part of it.

Nobody is fucking killing you and your right to exist isn't being threatened, you wish to make populations stop having the freedom to procreate because you're terrified of their "inferiority".

Well guess what I'm actually worried about the cultures that have a liklihood of vanishing in poverty in Brazil then some well off fucking Swede Suburbanite.

Because you have no risk of the endangered species biopolitics rubbish you believe in. The fact is, you're less well off being some dumbass race realist isolationist.

You're only digging your hole further.

Some cultures are just better and more developed than others. They are deserving of our protection.

Kek really did a number on Holla Forums, Jesus christ.

Development does not equate superiority. This is not a popularity contest of who gets to exist or not you hypocritical disconnected shit.

Keep going. This is hilarious.

I think you mean "wanting to maintain the status quo" in which brown people do all the hard work for no money.

You're so new here it's amazingly obvious. Lurk more, you imbecile.

Oh fuck off you're not going extinct. You're imagining your suburban dwelling is the end all be all of humanity. The fact is it isn't, we've done without you once for thousands of years, and we can and will do it fucking again.

It's worrying about the color of dairy cow on a fucking farm, who honestly could say they give a shit.

Oh but it is. Most cultures are bound to vanish form this earth, we are going to see loss of nearly 23 finno-uralic languages within next 40 years.

Cultures change and languages die constantly, process of civilization will keep this same cycle repeating itself. Only rational act then is to prioritize what cultures we should preserve.

You can thank the new Holla Forumstards for derailing everything they touch.

Lmao. Do you think you're making it any easier on yourself?

what are you fucking on about? It's a fact that some Europeans have Neanderthal DNA while others don't. And I'm not from Holla Forums, I just attacked them. Can you read?

exactly

Yeah it is actually. Humans have always mixed. Who fucking cares, christ

What a mess. No wonder Holla Forums is garbage & not for political discussion.

I assume they have a lot of new users, too, because of Trump memes. I don't envy Holla Forums right now.

History is not a forward direction. It is a ribsome, it does not give a shit who invented a light bulb or made the Sistine Chapel. It gives a shit about results.

Results will continue past the point of "oh no muh whites" and frankly for the massive extinctions of cultures for the point of private property that's occured since The Enlightenment, assuming what you believe is the actual truth, you would actually deserve to be punished for these sins and crimes, amusingly, based on your own judgement of other races.

So here's how it works.

You have no understanding of history outside of a liberal bubble, and you don't care about even the tired nonsense you say.

Then buckle up because you're getting what you deserve for Colonialism.

You have to kill yourself.
It's for the good of the race.

What are you going to try and do? Stop me?

Your culture is not superior to others because you yourself are less of a person and more of an insular child. And this isn't unique to you, it's unique to people as a whole who think like you.

What a sad existence you have, user..
Holy shit.

It isn't though. Just because something ceases to be doesn't mean it was destroyed. Even if this fantasy that whites will be a minority because migration or birthrates will continue at current extreme trends doesn't mean destruction. Just because children will have a darker skin colour doesn't actually destroy white people, just as it doesn't destroy black people or middle-easterners.
If I fuck a ginger qt and our kids are blond rather than ginger I'm not genociding gingers or destroying them. Even if eventually there are no ginger people (which wouldn't happen btw) they wouldn't have been destroyed. Romans weren't destroying local populaces (apart from the times they actually did genocide them and exterminate groups) just by moving people in. The problem was that locals would be second class citizens and were denied the resources on their homelands which were set aside for the new roman arrivals.

explain?

You're an idiot. If you want excessive censorship, Holla Forums is more of your place.

Yes there are races. Pic related are the only races that exist.

Fair enough.

Shutup already. You'll have better luck by taking of that flag, now. I shouldn't even have to tell you that.

History might not be march of human progress forwards but material conditions and economic realities that drive its development are. Those have been bound to this single continent for the last 300 years in undisturbed hegemony.

Why should someone who is not white but finno-uralic care about Caucasians nor their colonial history?

They're as real as the trunkless legs of stone.

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/

They would be going extinct. But your abiltiy to bastardize even a soft science's definition of the word "extinction" is truly hilarious shit.

Am I going extinct? No. Are you going extinct? No.

Learn taxonomy and stop treating Homo Sapiens Sapiens as elves and orcs, because truly if we want to play that delusional "history is a straight line of progress" game, you would not come out on top.

Yes yes, there has been no changes in our economic development since dawn of humanity since its not real force that allowed development of society with re-invested surplus value of post-agricultural revolution.

I have a love/hate relationship with you, Asian anfem. At the moment, it's love. :3

That's not what I said :)

But something disappearing isn't genocide that's the point. No one is genociding white people. The EU if fucking shit and needs to be destroyed while its porky benefactors shot, no one here thinks otherwise but its ridiculous to think that it is being intentionally flooded with other races or that locals are treated as second class citizens user.
There is no genocide going on even if your ridiculous predictions about demographic changes were true. That simply isn't genocide.

every time.

The world population is higher than it's ever been. That's one hell of a genocide.

No. You are not distinct enough to not be synonymous with Homo Sapiens Sapiens like the rest of us.

You are not going extinct. You are spouting psuedo science, no less, from the softest physical science, and you can't even learn the most basic gist of what it is you're saying.

Your undeserved self importance is not appropriate to yourself.

You do not warrant a separate classification from the species we are. You are not a further subspecies while the rest of us are Cro Magnuns.

You
Are
Not
Important.

On an off-topic note, I momentarily forgot what the word incel means, and the first two items in startpage are the two subreddits for it. The sticky at the top of the second one, /r/incels, was going good until they equated ambition with wealth.

Overall, it appeared to reflect the dating mindset of a Silicon Valley entrepreneur: yes, some women do share your NEETish geek hobbies and base fetishes, but what's important is that you not be boring, respect their equality, have marketing skill, and be a good, hard, ambitious worker who makes himself and is made by none other.

So, then, how does the left restore the sexiness of collective ambition and cooperation?

Who exactly is "our"?
Also, I'm white & just married an Indian guy. How do zis make you feel?

Racism isn't ok, no matter who it's directed towards

Uhh…

If you're confused, I'm saying if what you believe is true, your entire philosophy would go against you with the material facts that whites aren't particularly special.

But what you believe is horse shit, so good news.

I guess bad news for you because you have an immature bastardized view of history through the biopolitical lens of soft sciences.

No one has said they're glad about this supposed extinction of white people Holla Forums, why are you this upset?

Are you insane? Form a coherent argument instead of speaking in memes.

Your Hades memes are getting better, user. If you're the one making them, good job. I like this Trot one.

You're not fooling anyone, Nazi

So, I guess when the state imports some Somalians and sends them to your house you will be OK with it, right? I mean you're going to be paying for all of their food and expenses via welfare and they might pop out 10 children while you can't afford to, but at least you won't be an ebil white supremacist nazi fascist demonic bigot….right?

But what if those Somalians immigrated into U.S legally and became citizens and then married to white women? How is that a genocide?

i see no argument in that post, just a gross fallacy

They're very similar.

Except when you miscellaneous right? Hey-ooo!!

Well you will have to dol wit et until U.S. becomes an explicitly white country again. Right now it's not and it wasn't since 1965. :DDD

*miscegnate

Auto correct is like, "why are you typing miscegnate? It's 2016 for fucksake!"

Also, you can thank capitalism for some forms of immigration & stealing 'yer jerbs.

See the problem with that is the word voluntary. Its not voluntary, its driven by childhood trauma which the Jew encourages. No sane white person sticks their dick in an ugly nigger, only the most desperate and damaged. This is why you only see the worst of whites dating niggers.

When the Jew intentionally tries to damage white homes, pushes 'diversity' in cities, and feeds the country disgusting irrelevant shiting propaganda in order to encourage miscegenation, that absolutely is a drive towards the goal of exterminating white people.

And its not working lmfao, whites have the lowest rates of miscegenation so stay mad nigger boy.

I wasn't really talking about the US. anuddah shoah is more of a European thing. Lets talk about Western Europe. Who cares if the corrupt government officials call their immigration "legal"? It's still a crime against the people of the nation to replace them with foreigners. They are coming over in the millions, they contribute nothing and they are changing the demographics and culture of Europe forever. The European people are forced to fund their own replacement through welfare under the threat of violence (the government). How is that not genocide?

nice argument

One of the hardest lessons in life for a racist: the only one you can save from miscegnation is yourself.

Too late for me…

That's exactly what you are fag

Speak for yourself, whiteboi.

I see what you mean but if you haven't noticed majortiy of people in Western Europe are concerned with rising terrorism and crime, not about irrelevant shiting.

Wow nice word filter. It really speaks volumes about board.

damn worldfilters, i meant r.ace mixing

No.

What's that mean?

No actually I spoke for you, I said 'sane white person' so clearly you must be one of the non-sane ones I mentioned. I'm guessing you're one of three things; Short, mongrel white, or with divorced parents. More than likely you're two of those.

i mean that nowhere in U.S. constituion is that coutnry explicitly white or supports only white immigrants
anyone can immigrate there, there is no such thing as "white-only" country

I don't really care how they see it, they have been brainwashed for the last 70 years. Even if race were irrelevant (which it is not) Islam is still incompatible with Western civilization and culture.

LEL.
You humorless cunt.

so white immigration doesn't bother you, right.
USA, Australia, south Africa, etc…
you don't have a problem with those

Didn't yall invade the whole world over spices? Just make some better cuisine and maybe your leaders won't have to import so many foreigners.

Lurk more, you imbecile. The fact you think that just shows how new you are to this place.

but now you're talking about ideology here, i don't think muslims will take our values and culture they will be assimilated into ours
just look at how bosnian and albanian muslims are completely different to arabs and that will tell you everything

That's not their argument at all

You guys are hilarious.

Thats weird as fuck to be honest. All the asians I have ever met in my life were fucking tiger moms and fierce as fuck, taking no shit from nobody which is why they are so attractive to me, not sure where the "docile image" comes from. Is it because america had asian mail order brides?

It really is when you think about more…
They would still be autistic about it even if there was no increase in crime, no terrorism and people integrated into society well. You autists would still cry about some white woman dating a non-white man even if there was no problems about it and it was not taboo thing to do.

No, because people from those countries generally have a similar culture and genetic makeup, however I'm not in favor of any type of mass immigration to Europe. In general it is detrimental for the native populace of the host country regardless.

Yes, it happened exactly like that. I see your liberal arts degree is paying off.

t. liberal champagne socialist

It's almost like you have no idea how Islam operates. Islam does not integrate, it does not assimilate. Just look at any country in Western Europe and use it as a case study. They isolate themselves and breed until they are large enough in number to become the dominant culture.

OK well I wasn't saying anything counter to that. I was just saying some black power dudes (and chicks) play a lot of the same miscegnation cards as the white power dudes. It's probably nowhere near the same level because to my knowledge there aren't too many explicitly black power blacks only organizations or clubs.

There's no such thing as Western Civilisation

kek, that's the best filter on the board

I guess blacks got the advantage on the miscegnation front Cuz of one drop rule.

Leave or lurk more. You obviously have no idea about this board.

Wow, great argument! Also, you spelled civilization wrong. Good Job!

you're missing the point, i'm not talking about immigration to Europe, i'm talking about white immigration to other places that often happened with genocide, real genocide not "muh neighbor is too brown this is anuddah shoah"

culture isn't genetic, and why does it matter that their "genetic makup" is (supposedly) identical ?

not according to Holla Forums

Wow mr. liberal that smug anime picture and post really validates your status as someone who is "in the know".

There isn't though. It's just lumping tons of different cultures together under the ridiculously vague banner of "Western civilisation". Nothing really unites a Canadian with an Estonian, or a Portuguese with an Australian.

The alt-right/far-right obsession with Europe/Western Civilisation is a response to the loss of empire post-WW2. Europe doesn't have the power to dominate the world any more, so reactionaries try to unite it around a mythical past, just as they did in their own countries in the 1920s and 1930s.

– Lenin, 1915.

Still true today.

And no, you're the one spelling it wrong, Yank.

So, I should hate myself because some people of a similar genetic makeup to me colonized some places 100s of years ago? If that was such a bad thing than how is it different than what's happening to Europe?

Because race is a significant thing and genetics is real.

I'm not "in the know", I'm just a regular here, tired of Holla Forums idiots shitting up & derailing threads.

you have to ether condemn both or none, this is the only rational thing to do.

thats really not an argument. more of an opinion.

Who do you think is more similar… a German and a Frenchmen, or a Saudi and a Tasmanian? Just because purple exists doesn't mean that red and blue aren't distinct things.

No, it has more to do with self preservation than anything.

Ok, do you condemn both or none?

nice argument

i asked first, faggot.
you're either rational, or not.
indeed.
pointing out that you don't have an argument is in fact an argument.

Actually he can rationally say that the strong deserve the lands they conquer, but the immigration into europe is despicable because its facilitated by misguided idiots instead of the natural rule of might and ingenuity. He can agree with one, and disagree with the other base on personally held believes. Learn what the word rational means.

pretty much this

And yet those misguided idiots are stronger than you, are they not, for you cannot stop them.

That documentary is so damn good. The Chinese engineer is blunt as fuck.

What degree? What'd you major in eProfessor?

you're the one who didn't answer.

except that doesn't work with his argument.
he's against "cultural and genetical" mixing, that's his whole point.

if his opinion is purely white supremacy, then its another debate.
what makes you think that you as an individual inherently worth more than another based on "racial" classification.
i said individual.
and if you consider population average Autism Level to be a valid definition of a "race" value, i like to point out that Asians and Jews score higher than whites.

Germany/France having similarities doesn't mean they fall under the same banner. They've been enemies for most of their history for a reason.

Even the EU fails to suppress these differences.

Nobody is threatening to wipe out Germans or Frenchmen. They are not being discriminated against in their own country, or subjected to imperial, colonial rule.

HAHAHAHA, Have you had your head in the sand for the past 20 years m8?

btw if you're being taken over by a bunch of unarmed "misguided idiots" aren't you by definition the week ones?

anuddah shoah is a myth m8

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/

Let's get whitey out of SA amirite? I know you're with me euro bro! Reverse the mass migration!

Yeah, I know it was a question.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls

youtube.com/watch?v=hDxNg7rdT4U

youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY

pic related

Mane whitey, daguq is wrong with us? Yall gave us all that shit for free and us ape men just weren't receptive enough.

How boutique we just send you some more, gold, oil, and diamonds as a token of our appreciation.

right, and posting Pepe means i eat frogs.

…inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part? No.

This constitutes genocide, this is literally what is going on. Your source just debunked itself.

Sounds good, in exchange we will give you all of your stolen kangz back ;)

read a book

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/genocide

Here, have a free Rhodesia. It's the least we could do.

how about you read a book retard

preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm

Sorry for jockin you queenz with the lake Victoria bit.

BTW are you British? What does it feel like when HRM is pegging you from da back?

Sage for id/pol/ cancer.

Just thinking of young limey lads covered in royal geriatric spittle after a passionate round of prima noctis just gives me goosebumps.

Bring us more civilization Pls.

Doesn't HRM technically own you, your island and everyone living in it? Why don't you take this up with your betters young mad lad?

still not proving that whitte genocide exist dumbass.

>>>/reddit/

see

It's probably Cuz the muzzles make better serfs than you white Boi.

Get your shit together, you're embarrassing the queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

How do I even know if you're a real Aryan? I'm going to need to see some forms of Id and a genealogy report.

This could be muzzie-mind-foo.

Have you? To compare immigration into Europe with the actual practices of colonial and imperialism is ahistorical and pretty silly.

The Balkans under Ottoman rule was imperialism. Immigration is not.

Nice to see you backpedaling this hard, this thread is about genocide, not imperialism.

blackpigeonspeaks.com/2016/10/demise-of-islam/

Jesus, Holla Forumstards ruin every thread they touch.

choosing not to have kids is not genocide. you bum.

we're reaching Holla Forums levels of retard here.

Nice false flag Ahmed. Stop trying to make us look like retards.

Then report overt Holla Forumsyps.

What rule would they be breaking though? Spamming? I think it needs to be done, for some of them.

we don't have to try.

I was just pointing this out in a 4/pol/ thread(from our other thread, here). So, you're genetically superior in every way, only the fittest survive, yet these "inferior" races are "genociding" them.

Hilarious.

Uh huh

Oh whoops. Sorry m8

great argument

Do you identify as white or black?

thanks for using my OC lad

You're welcome fam

SCREEN CAP THIS

No

I'll try tackling this one from several angles:

"anuddah shoah" refers to a conspiracy to replace the demographics of the host country (in this case a white country) with outsiders.

If you follow politics of the United States and Britain, you can see that the conspiracy holds ground in that the Democratic Party has made it known rather openly that they are counting on Mexican and Hispanic voters to secure a permanent stranglehold on American government, and in Britain the Labour Party is known to have pandered to Muslim voters and also encourage lax immigration standards (my memory is fuzzy on this detail, it was a decade ago since I followed it, but this rough of it is that Labour was counting on Muslim immigrants to form a loyal voter base and thus secure their power).

In America, the left media has also encouraged this demographic replacement, penning articles on how White people are becoming a minority and it is a good thing (I've seen numerous variants of this). You also see them regularly clamoring for the total defeat of the Republic Party at the hands of Latino voters, and mixed-race voters in which they presume to have a loyal following.

Now, that we have the political angle out of the way, let's look at the cultural angle. It is well-known that a legacy of World War 2 was the deep unpopularity of nationalism. Nationalism has many variants, such as religious, ethnic, or cultural (civic). Suppose you are tasked with preventing the rise of nationalism. How would you do it? One way would be to fragment the nations culturally so that they can no longer stand in unity under its banner. anuddah shoah accomplishes this quite well, because it turns European nations and America into a mix of all sorts of identities, cultures and backgrounds. If you consider it from that angle, there is a very good ideological and political motive to plan it.

I would also add that polacks focus on race for everything, but if you ignore race and focus instead on culture, anuddah shoah is still real in that the import of millions of people from other nations with a foreign culture causes an uprooting and replacement of the local culture. If you believe that European culture is what gave us modern science and technology, as well as the philosophical basis for modern law, ethics, and morality then you should be worried because once that culture vanishes it's anyone's guess how the torch will be passed on (if at all).

Now let's look at the racial angle. It's true, in an absolute sense, that you can't wipe a race out if it passes on genes. In that sense the Neanderthals are still with us in European and Asian blood. However, it is also true biologically that there is awareness of when a population is having its traits "bred out of existence." For example, in south Asia, there are the native jungle fowls which are the ancestors of modern chickens, and scientists note that genetic pollution from modern breeds is weakening the population of pure junglefowls. This is a case of Junglefowls facing their own kind of genetic death at the hands of interbreeding. Going back to the Neanderthals, even though they live on in all white and Asian peoples it wouldn't be accurate to say that Neanderthals are not extinct.

And so we get to the crux of the argument, which is that if the EU bureaucrats have their way, given their inclination to import literally millions of North Africans and Arabs, it is not inaccurate to say that Europe's gene pool is now going to be changed such that the future Europeans will look (and behave, due to cultural backgrounds) much different from today's Europeans, and it is possible (depending on just how prolific this change is) that today's type of European will go extinct in their homelands.

That, my friends, is anuddah shoah.

Literally putting the blame for the crimes of one group of people (dead people, by the way) onto another group of people.

I hate this kind of thinking.

"Western Civilization" is ultimately a meaningless idea. If there's a reason "western civilization" is being destroyed it's the pursuit of profit, not brown people. Capitalist culture and ideology is the ultimate pervading and perverting force in our society.

The same way a much bigger portion of the left thinks that "white flight" is racist.

Also no one actually believes that outside of some paranoid people, because interracial relationships rates are low, so don't think like all people who support european nationalism think like that.

i agree with this, i dont get why white liberals think white flight is racist when they themselves mostly don't live in black majortiy areas
just look at that bitch samantha bee for example, she opposed school integration lel

Again lad, {{{ethnicity}}} =/= race. Ethnicity, in the modern sense is largely about language. Three different tribes of boons speaking dirrernt click languages does not mean they are more GENETICALLY diverse. This conflation of {{{ethnicity}}} with genetics is jewery. btw, I use {{{}}} these guys on ethnicity cause it used to take into account genetics as well as language when today language is used as the main marker.

He writes from a computer which was the product of western science, and intellectual properties owned by the west.

see

How do you think you are ever going to convince people by doing that?

It's not.

Look at how ethnicity is used in language.
If you see a turk in Germany, you don't say he is ethnically German, because he speaks German. Even the mainstream doesn't use language like that.

It's mostly just a culture of politeness.
People who wouldn't date interracially or live in such areas, just don't say it. At least they won't use the race term to say why not.

European People are polite like that.

So what are people talking about when they refer to "the West" then? Is there no Islamic civilization? Indian? Also has dozens of peoples, cultures, and traditions.

didn't even say anything regarding morality
yeah didn't say anything of the sort. 0/10 terrible strawman. How do you think you are ever going to convince people by doing that?

I don't know if you're being disingenuous or honestly critical, but it seems quite self-evident that we're talking about a related group of cultures which are in the same family due to their shared history and close geographical proximity.

"The West" is the liberal/capitalist cultural hegemony that ultimately tramples over the preexisting culture within these countries. If this hegemony did not exist then the idea would not make sense. If we're talking about shared culture, how far back and how shared must the culture be to qualify? Are you simply using the shared ancestor of the "Aryan" civlization? If so, why not include arabia and India? Is it instead the greeks and the romans? Then how do you reconcile the fact that "western civilization" still exists after their subjugation by eastern tribes?

see

that's what you said

literally what

I'm not denying liberal capitalism creates its own hegemony and replaces traditional culture (as does Islam). Just because you can go arbitrarily far back and make an argument of the heap doesn't mean there isn't a distinction here that is generally considered meaningful by most, including to its opponents. Are you saying capitalism doesn't exist in other places (hint: everywhere)?

*teleports behind you*

*makes superior argugments and btfo you in all of your lame sophist attempts*

*pulls in close to you, whispers in your ear "heh nothing personell, kid*

*pulls down your trousers and rubs penis in between your ass cheeks*

NOT AN ARGUMENT

*heh, you have a cute butt, kiddo, you doing squats?*

*teleports away*

*teleports in front of you*

*quickly throatfuck you while still being suspended in air and cums down your throat*

Heh, another one bites the dust, kiddo.
Smell you later. ;)

the liberal hegemony that I'm referring to does not exist everywhere, the system of production however does with very minor exceptions. Well then qualify it, because it's not a term with a universally recognized definition. It's like the term "millennial".

This is some next level shitposting. I'm impressed, really.

So what is this liberal hegemony then? You are arguing from a specific technical viewpoint, I'm arguing for the commonly accepted idea, which you seem to be rejecting based on this technical viewpoint. Kind of begs the question. It's difficult to define but generally refers to the shared culture of Western Europe and the countries of the ex-British Empire.

You used a well-known fallacy, and didn't answer my point about Indian or Islamic (or Chinese?) civilizations either.

To be honest saying that Western Civilization isn't real hurts us alot in the eyes of normal people. However, the fact that WNs/Neo-Nazis/whatever go on about Tribalism and Western Civilization kind of makes them negate their own principles on "the Tribe" because it just shows how fickle and subject to change tribalism is. Tribalism exists, sure, but it has changed constantly throughout history

What I don't understand about these types of arguments from fellow leftists is you seem to think "something changed over history" means it's not relevant right now. History doesn't matter for its own sake, it's a shared (or distinct) way we reflect on the past in the present. As Foucault puts it, it's one way in which we amass documentation about ourselves.

By this form of argument ALL language is meaningless, as it's constantly in flux.

that's what they do all the time

they are acting like hardcore evangelists in debates with atheists and ridicule the idea that you can ever "know something" without it being absolutely divinely ordained knowledge, more or less

If I'm begging the question then so were you. Liberal hegemony can best be described as the systematic reduction of all individuals and social groups to that of consumers and consumerism. In regards to "Islamic", chinese, and Indian civilization: indian and chinese cannot be compared to europe. we're talking about a conglomeration of many different states that until very recently have been warring with eachother to two nations that have existed as a united mass for many centuries. In regards to "islamic" civilization my criticism of "western' civilization applies. This implies a unity to in islam that does not exist, considering all the different sects and the vast geographical distance that it spans. You might as well refer to "the west" as christian civilization, but you won't because that would mean including Russia and eastern Europe.

Thanks, this is a lot more clear. I don't think you can claim begging the question by assuming the common idea though. We couldn't converse at all if there wasn't a shared background of meaning. Criticism needs to be sharper than just saying "oh that's meaningless look it changed over time so who cares" if you want to get through to normies imho

I don't think civilizations are monoliths totally unified, which is of course nonsense, but as a loose category they make sense to me. Islamic scholars often theorize about the ummah and talk in terms of opposition to the West for example, and I think it extends beyond consumerism, which is far from unique to the West either. Eurocentric is another term that is technical that refers more to culture. In any case, I'm not a fan of consumerist atomization, which is why I'm sympathetic to some variants of modern nationalism, as I see the left in disarray and incapable of mounting a coherent defense against the cancer of neoliberalism, siding with """progressives""" who to me are just insane, which to me puts this commodification process in overdrive.

And Christian civilization doesn't make sense though, there are large Christian populations in many cultures, and I'm not a Christian anyway. No one refers to Christendom. Though if they wanted to I guess they could simply exclude Orthodox. I'm not that personally concerned with whether or not Eastern Europe qualifies. I think a lot of leftists have this problem where they read about historical fascism and think anyone with any sort of traditional outlook has some kind of crazy full blown national Volkish mythology. But it's literally not the 1930's any more.

But that's just not true, though. Saying that India and China were consistently 2 states that stayed united is utterly false as that ignores the many civil wars that China experienced. Hell, that statement ignores the fucking Mongolian invasions. Unfortunately, I'm lacking in knowledge of Indian history

As for I'll try to answer you while finishing the rest of the above: point taken. It's just that I personally find Tribalism is to be accepted as a genuine phenomenon that occurs, but should nevertheless be seen as a dubious ideal to embrace since it has a history of changing. The descendants of a patriotic Pomeranian became the patriotic German, whose descendants became a patriotic European. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that in the grandest example of irony, Tribalism exhibits a tendency to shift itself to be more inclusive

Because Europeans don't migrate to African or Middle-eastern countries.
Africans and Middle-Eastern people migrate to Europe and mix with Europeans.

This means Europe becomes less European whilst Africa and the Middle-East retains racial integrity.

With that said that is not so much what "anuddah shoah" is. What it primarily is is the immigration in itself. The French people never wanted a third of French newborns to have parents of non-european origin. They never asked to be put into this position where France inevitably will stop being French within a century. Yet the elites pushed this upon them as a part of Market-Liberalism.

As far as I am aware nobody really proposed or wanted immigration against the will of the people at the scale we see today before the Neoliberalists like Thatcher and Reagan proposed it and Neoliberalist think tanks started proposing it.

The fact is the migration of today only benefits the elite - Africans and Middle-Easterners are payed less than European workers thus keeping the wages down in Europe whilst the ones that actually are able to migrate from Africa or the Middle-East generally are among the more resourceful people of that region, thus depriving it of talent and wealth; keeping it poor.

It also has the added benefit for the elite that it plays the workers against themselves. When French people get upset about "losing their country" and French Muslims start getting radicalised it does wonders in keeping us down. Internal conflict tends to be much less widespread in more homogenous societies.

I honestly think it is shameful that basically the entire left has started supporting this Capitalist policy. We should promote actual development for the 3rd world, not immigration from it. We should send our talents to them, not take theirs.

Third-Worldists plz go

tbh this is a pretty based explanation, fam. Really explains our view while using Holla Forums lingo

there is that buzzword boogeyman again :^)

I know right and he was doing so well before he fucked it.

And even more.

To be fair he says "promote actual development", which could be interpreted as promoting people to more or less become Thomas Sankara 2.0, same goes for sending people there: it has to be genuine volunteers who want to help unfuck these places

Thanks, user

I never said anything about forcefully moving anyone, but sending engineers and professors as volunteers can help a developing nation greatly.

Beat me to it; I should have updated the page.

But they will be there involuntarily. Sure you won't enslave them, but you are going to steal from the population you control with the state to pay for their wages.

They wouldn't be there voluntary if you didn't base this "development" on stealing from your own people.

I feel so lonely as al libertarian here. ;_;

Because forced breeding has been used in the past for the purposes of genocide, see Australia.

It wouldn't kill the other race too because whites are getting outbred.

Makes perfect sense to me, it's just that I don't care about MUH WHITE PURITY.

People are less able to notice subtle differences in racial groups they're unfamiliar with. I'm pretty familiar with Asians and can tell a Jap from a Chink from a Viet from a Korean, whereas others see them as essentially the same.

Racial differances do exist and some things can be generalized about an entire race, being uncontroversial, think of things like the thin hair of Asians. But racism/racialism is an oversimplified meme view of the world that ignores that a white can be more degenerate than members of other races, and that racism itself is anti-social and thus degenerate.

Holla Forums insisting on being racist is a filter for cognitive dissonence morons that try to tip toe around uncomfortable statistics about racial groups instead of being honest about the issues and confronting them head on. It scares them away.

Ah yes - you're right I want to "steal" from the populace in that regard. If it's possible to help solve world poverty I think it's our duty to contribute.

I'm willing to be flexible regarding the financing of this programme, though. You could alternatively make it a state fund people voluntarily contribute to and thus have a more Libertarian solution. If promoted properly it would probably be enough to make a significant difference although it would require a much greater liquidity than a state programme and thus would probably have fewer or worse paid volunteers for the same amount of money.

Wow.

Nope. It has nothing to do with a duty to contribute.

A duty to contribute describes a voluntary situation where you are maybe under social (voluntary) pressure to support something.

What you are talking about is authoritarianism and an elite of people being above normal moral rules, who are even able to break them and steal with the moral high ground and "redistribute" as they see fit.

It's thievery.

Make it completly volunary OR I AM GOING TO RAPE YOU TO DEATH, STATIST TYRANT SCUM! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Shit everything is in greentext

What do you mean by this? I'm honestly not sure what you're going on about, but I feel like you're onto something

wtf haha how'd a lolbert get in here.

Good explanation. This is the kind of productive dialogue that needs to happen I think, because like it or not, the more this goes on the more the radical right will spring up again, and some edgy college QWoC screeching "spook" at them won't stop the jackboot coming down. The fact the traditional right is seeing how porkie fucked them and more open to socialistic ideas is a good thing, telling them they have to throw away everything they care about to further the cause is not going to work though. It doesn't even make sense unless you think it's Full Communism or literally why bother. I guarantee you there are traditions you care about as well, unless you're a basement autist or have other serious problems. I'd much rather Western conservatives than some of the others, it's sad that imperial capitalism (and Leninism) caused all this misery and uneven development, but the only question is what is realistic to do now. I'd like to actually help the third world than let neoliberalism just re-engineer everything randomly in the hope it will create global proletariat, that's a disgusting view to me, I think people have the right to some degree of self-determination and autonomy and human diversity and cultures are worth preserving.

hi

do you come here often?

Thank you and I agree completely.

It would be under the latter proposal.

I am merciful. I am going to try to make it pleasureable for you as well.

I am not a monster after all. If Khal Drogo can turn rape into semi-consexual sex, so can I.

I'm saying Holla Forums uses political incorrectness as a filter for people that refuse to be politically incorrect. This allows for frank discussion of issues that cannot/will not be discussed elsewhere, and also results in people like classical liberals talking about shit they would not talk about in any other venue because they have no interest in going onto stormfront or whatever.

If you make a bunch of posts in a single thread without saying anything politically incorrect people will start bitching you out. So eventually you start have to explain why X political position is what the jews want, and why if you don't support Y muslims will rape more women.

Holla Forums is entertaining in large part because it tears down so many sacred cows. Probably only a minority of people on Holla Forums actually believe some of the more extreme memes about jews.

They legitimately do hate blacks though, largely because most problems are internal to their own community, yet white people are regularly blamed for causing every problem they face by activist groups, even when a hispanic guy kills a black guy white people get blamed.

8/pol/ is also more filled with sincere stormfaggots than 4/pol/ which is more leddit infested.

……………….

4chan was a mistake.

Jesus christ

t. Bordiga

A good example is Holla Forums contorting themselves to back Trump on Israel despite that being against everything /pol believed in because they wanted to stand by Trump instead of dividing the right.

They never said "Israel is good and stands for democracy" because that would just get them LOL JIDF replies. They go >Supporting muzzies >Being a CTR shill >not supporting a nationalist state.

Holla Forums forces you to consider things from a different perspective. That gives it some wide appeal even if you don't take it too seriously. If you're not a conservative stormfag, it teaches you how to frame your arguments in a way that conservative stormfags can relate to.

So ehh … why exactly should I have my money stolen from me to support people who aren't even the same ethnicity as me?

yeah, but not with my money

mein gott

I want to hug you.

Yeah, self loathing is not good. And he/she should stay away from Holla Forums. Being demeaned daily for your skin color is too much pain to inflict on oneself willingly.

Besides, most Americans are "mutts". Personally I'm German, Irish, Native American, French-cajun, etc etc etc and so on & so on *sniff* That's one of the biggest jokes about this "pure blood" bullshit.

Lol you see the same shit on stormfront. Tons of self flagellating mulattos angry that their parents "took away their heritage".

There was also that Holla Forums thread (don't have image) where they did 23andme and found out they were all a fourth jewish.

Hey gramps. Do you also call Asians orientals"?

That's pretty fucking funny & would love to see it.

Mulatto has a specific meaning, with one white and one black parent.

All words have a specific meaning. Some words have racist connotations as well.

As a non native speaker i never understood the negative stigma of the word "oriental", "oriental" is a flat out geographical denomination, it comes from the latin word that means "east"

It's in America that it's considered racist. Oriental as a word on its own isn't offensive, though. The context is what determines it.

Old cast system was alright (aside from it not having names for people more black then white)

If race had to be brought up I prefer mulato and quadroon and octoroon rather then just "nah you black" or "nah you white"

I'd prefer race not to be talked about as if it mattered but nothing wrong with mulato famalam.

Yeh like 200 years ago.

Guess blacks should stop saying nigga since one time this like group of white guys totally used it in this like bad way my dude.

Your being a language tradonlist, let the words meaning fuckin change.

Whatever floats your particular boat.

No, like still.

Are you retarded?

Again, are you actually retarded?

top kek

WEW.

No, as time goes on the white genes will eventually cease due to there being no more whites to breed with and it will just end up being some weirder looking black or arab.

I love you Holla Forums but you can't keep doing this to yourself

Nords go back to the north. Your genes will be safe up there.

but if white people breed with non-white people, wouldn't non-white population also drop?

That'd be a first.

if entire white population of america bred with blacks for example, there would still be more whites than blacks

No they wouldn't, there would be more blacks and half-blacks

no there wouldn't, unless you go by "if you have 1% of black DNA you're black lulz"

Are you just pretending to be retarded?
If irrelevant shiting happens in white countries, but not coloured countries it leads to fewer whites. Combine this with massive migration to white countries and higher coloured birthrates and the anything resembling a European country will disappear.

top kek

Their are so many things wrong with that i dont know where to start. First of all their no source, so that alone mean that graph is worthless, secondly if you knew anything about demography you would know why birthrates in poor,under developed countries (such as most of Africa) are so high, its because most of the children die before they reach an age where they fuck and make other people. The same thing happened in Europe around the industrial revolution, people keep fucking and making babies because infant mortality was so fucking high. Once people knew that their children wernt going to die, they stopped having so many fucking kids.

SO, if you really want less African's you know what the best solution is? Improveing their infrastructure to the point where they dont have a million kids because (0% of them will get eaten by lions or killed by disease or some shit.

There's a 5% chance of the child being white
I'm talking about the child being a half-race AKA having significant features from blacks/[Race here]

I don't think that was even English

Irrelevant shiting is this sites retarded censored version of the mixing of the races

Other than that it's just an extra "the"

I was a socialist until I realised the elite is destroying the cultures and nations of Europe for profit.

I love the uniqueness every culture harbours and I wish to prevent the destruction of any culture or people - Japanese, Indian, Persian, Bantu or European. I despise Americanization and multiculturalism at this point.

Shut the fuck up, I'm Norwegian - the only peoples I'm in "colonial debt" to are the Irish and English. It's funny how Americans find it in them to educate me about why I should accept my people's eradication because of the sins of THEIR forefathers.

I want this country and people to exist in 100 and 200 years too. We have built an amazing society.

People massacring other people with machetes or machine guns and bulldozing the corpses into mass graves

my sister is dating a Mexican guy

If they're destroying the culture and nations for profit, then why do you support capitalism?

You should have your eyes checked. The source is on top. It's from the UN Population Prospects. You can download the data and see graphs for specific countries here: esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
The Guardian has the same graph here: theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jul/29/un-world-population-prospects-the-2015-revision-9-7-billion-2050-fertility (notice they include Asia and the total as well).
As for how the UN predicts it, it's described in the publications section of their website.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyMYx9wmIS4

Better then a black guy, at least adopt

What is capitalism? It's private ownership of the means of production and a system with private property. That's not a problem at all as long as you shield the common man from big capital.

My country has a "father" state supposed to protect us and provide for us, but it has decided the nation it is supposed to represent is worthless. Quite simply the Socialists of my country has betrayed us, perhaps especially by letting in Market-Liberalism in the 80s.

In other words: I cannot support the Internationalist Socialists of today, but I am all for regulating and cracking down on big corporations and the wealthy.