Freedom Fascism?

Current fascism
"a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"
"a cult of action, a celebration of aggressive masculinity, an intolerance of criticism, a fear of difference and outsiders"
"intense nationalism and resentment at national humiliation"
Freedom fascism
Now people can live their lives, enjoy entertainment and their life with the money they get. And if you get triggered cuz someone is walking naked down the street the problem is in YOUR BRAIN! He wants to walk naked, none of your bussiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752647034?page=331
change.org/p/blizzard-make-reaper-gay-to-make-edgy-homophobes-quit-the-game
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
twitter.com/mombot/status/811493795069952000
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752647034?page=337
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality#Demographics
racialreality.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/african-iq-and-the-flynn-effect.html?m=1
sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why liberals stick around tbh.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752647034?page=331

331 pages and they are still going trying to defend their whining

I don`t really care about this vidia in particular, but the LGBTQ has gone too far in certain areas of the entertainment industry. Bioware and Inqusition comes to mind, along with the new mass effect. I also already hate the fact that new star treak will also have LGBTQ lead.

Mass effect was negative because they made almost everyone bi which is boring.

Dragon age inquisition was pretty good, because there were some only gay and many only straight characters so it had options for all.

Blizzard is using that as a publicity stunts since they know homophobes will be all over it and it ll become a big thing on the internet, they also put it on sale so it worked pretty well

If people in 2016 were adults and didnt whine about different sexuality that wouldnt have worked, but it did.

They do it because it works, fam. No one cares about Team Fortress 3 anymore so they are pandering to squeeze out a little more money before it dies entirely.

Why? How is it any different from having a straight lead?

Besides, new Star Treks are shit, anyway.

We shouldn't bother ourselves with this, too much. Only bad thing about this is further corporatization and commercialization of LGBT community inside media industry by the capitalist class. The same thing happened with some holidays like Kwanzaa

Homosexuals are 0.5% of the general population, I don`t really see why they should have such over-representation in media. Besides, bisexual characters in addition to gay ones form majority in Cisqustion.

It can ruin immersion for the 99.5% of the population. I can just and just handle female leads, but gay one is going too far.

Have you considered that maybe you care about meaningless things a little too much?

Also

99,5% of the population aren't captains of the Enterprise. They aren't aliens either. The lead character could be anyone, for all I care, so long as they're well done.

No, I don`t its meaningless when idpol get pushed this hard in heteronormitive society.

think*

Have you ever considered that maybe you are the idpol one?

If a "different" person ruins your immersion then maybe you have a problem

This

That is not possible, since heterosexuality is the norm and bringing up any other sexuality in this current hegemony is idpol.

Fam, when we talk about idpol here, we talk about both liberal idpol and right-wing idpol. No one cares if a fictional character is gay or straight. Caring about it is idpol.

You don't know what idpol is.

No wonder blizzard loves publicity stunts, you people will always whine

That is not what idpol means bruh

He makes a good point tho. 'right wing' idpol is essentially defence of the current cultural norms. left idpol is te one pushing alternate culture to the mainstream and demanding not just tolerance but acceptance.

Being for or against the norm is stupid. We are talking aobut allowing these people to exist, not to supress or opress them.

It is literally identity politics to even mention that homosexuals exist.

Holla Forums just go home already. You're drunk.

Oh look Holla Forums is here to demand to remove anything homosexual because it makes him uncomfortable.

The problem is with you, if it annoys you this much and cant ignore like most people the problem is within you

thx nazis

Fuck you its my birthday so I`m allowed to be however drunk I wish to be.

I was pretty triggered.

Not because Tracer was gay but because it was really obvious pandering to the shipping community.

Fandoms are cancer. Shipping fandoms are lower than shit and deserve nothing except maybe to be chained to the bottom of the ocean. The fact that these fucks get to jerk off over Tracer being gay is disgusting. At least they didn't pair her with Widowmaker, fuck. I guess it's a good thing that she has a girlfriend form outside main narrative, but the best way of dealing with a shipping community is to simply ignore it and not encourage their faggotry. The romantic lives of the heroes have nothing to do with whatever the """plot""" of Overwatch is supposed to be.

Also, it's another case of a soulless corporation trying to pretend to be "progressive" by slapping on some low-effort LGBTQ shit.

The game had a progressive theme from the getgo, diversity, omnicphobes vs people who want equality for omnics and devs have confirmed MULTIPLE LGBT characters, lead writer said so.

So you cant call it "pandering" because the game was from the beginning going to be progressive

And a ton of ships get ruined or supporters, nobody really cares about the shipping fandom, only people who are whining are the crybaby homophobes who see nothing but "OMG TEH GAYZ"

I like it when everyone's bi tho. Sexuality is a spook anyway

Fuck, the socdem flag is just as cancerous as anfem, how is this even possible?

Because clearly this isn't on you, right? Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory after all.

Yeah i do believe most likely in the future bisexuality will be the norm, it makes the most sense.

But it is so boring tbh, and maybe too unrealistic for the currently pretty shit backwards world

One of the weird things about shipping fandoms is that they obsess over which characters are gay.

And it's not really progressive. It's corporate "progressive". You might see Tracer kissing a girl, but you won't see her saying that workers deserve a living wage and a union (much less that labor is entitled to all it creates and the workers should seize the means of production)

Also, most romance shit (gay, straight or otherwise) is low-effort filler. It's what you go to when you're creatively bankrupt.

nobody cares fag

im gay

Monosexuals are cancer tbh.

bisexuality doesn't exist

You cared enough to respond.

Also, nice quads.

This nigga half gets it
it won't be a gender thingy fam genders will be ded

That's right, and neither does homosexuality or heterosexuality. We live on the internet, and you still believe that people can't easily change their sexuality?

What a lovely strawman. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact most niggers don't know their fathers, have low Autism Level, or the fact 50% of all murders and 40% of all rapes in the US are committed by 1,5% of the population (male niggers of appropriate age). It must be Christcuckery that makes women avoid the groid like the plague.

As for the men, I'm sure the most important thing on their minds is safeguarding their proud Aryan genes, not the fact that 80% of nigger sows are obese and that virtually all of them have some sort of STD or another. Also, it can't be they are the least desirable females of any race because of their behavior and mannerism, right?

Another strawman. If spics, coons, mudshits and curryniggers could compete with whites and East Asians equally there would be no need for Affirmative Action, would there? But we know they can't, so racial quotas are invented to force diversity, because we all know how concerned with racial purity corporations are, what with being amoral entities whose only goal is to make as much money as possible.

Need I link to the wikipedia page listing all terrorist attacks that took place in the West in the past 20 years? Wanna bet what the most overrepresented demographic is gonna be?

Segregation worked. Compare niggers before the Civil Rights movement and niggers now. Compare the number of fatherless families, or the murder and rape rates in their communities.

A valid statement. Niggers nig, avoiding the groid is the safest action you can take when confronted with one. They are prone to violent outbursts and lack the capacity to understand cause and consequence. It's why they are the creators of such cultural marvels as "knockout game".

Hey Drumpf, is that you not giving blacks housing because your retarded white customers get triggered by non whites?

You are responsible for the crime rates, blacks in UK are just fine because people didnt see only their color and didnt care about color unlike american white kkk faggots.

And if whites are so "smart" why are they crying over worthless bluecollar jobs leaving the US ;^)
Maybe because they are just as worthless but try to tell themselves they are better because living in a comfortable fantasy feels better.

But please, keep being a racist emotional moron, i am sure it makes your sad self feel better

change.org/p/blizzard-make-reaper-gay-to-make-edgy-homophobes-quit-the-game

if you think about it he's probably one of the few that it would make sense for. 40 something never marries, spends a lot of time with leather clad men on covert missions, has issues with a friend in the order. He could easily be dealing with some sexual confusion.

Let the tears flow

If someone want's to make their character gay,he/she has the right to do so.
Trying to force someone to make a character to your liking is something a SJW would do.
Just more proof that aut-right and SJWs are both the same shit.

What am I supposed to look at if not the facts?

People don't date niggers because they are niggers and behave like niggers. You don't see people lining up to fuck inbred hillbillies either. Not my fault they're dumb, aggressive, smell bad and are full of diseases to the point not even a multi billion dollar propaganda machine hell bent of pushing irrelevant shiting can't shift the numbers.

Citation needed

Black people still commit a disproportionate amount of crime here in the UK too mate.

This +100

You are so controlled by your ego and human nature you are blind

but please, keep trying to ego boost yourself, deep down you know you are worthless

Average Autism Level of niggers in the US is 85, which used to classify you as legally retarded, before political forces moved it a few points down.

Niggers in Africa can't even achieve that, many countries there having an average of 60.

It's the most reliable way to predict someone's success in life. Also, it only tests pattern recognition, so no "cultural" factors are involved.

50% of all murders, 40% of all rapes, to say nothing of their presence in arson and assault stats. New York would see a drop of 70% (98% if you include spics) in gun related crimes if you removed niggers. The US as a whole would have European levels of crime without niggers.

Hang around niggers and you'll be able to notice their singular body odor. I've yet to figure out what the stench really is, or why it clings to them.

Just for AIDS alone:
>64% of children, ages < 13

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

For someone who likes to cite facts, you sure don't seem to care whether your data is factual.

So racist!

The really sad truth is that the ones getting fucked over aren't the niggers, who get everything handed to them, but East Asians. They get the shaft. But I guess Holla Forums could give less of a shit about true injustice so long as you get to masturbate to your virtue signaling.

Man are Holla Forums the people who most desperately jump to conclusions or what

Now take back your emotion based conclusions and go to Holla Forums where emotion and arguments that boost one's ego work there

>>>Holla Forums

You can just google whatever I said and see if it's true or not. If I'm wrong, you can then revel in your enlightened humanism or whatever it is you people masturbate to.

I don't see an actual rebuttal here. How about you concern yourself less with armchair psychology and more with defending your primate pets?

As usual you don't actually care what anyone here thinks, we are Tumblr liberals because we have to be for the sake of your autism

I still don't see anyone refuting what I said.

I'll repeat myself again. No one dates niggers because they are retarded and violent. Might as well ask yourself why no one on the short bus gets to go to the prom with the head cheerleader.

source?

We already have, you are just too blind and cemented in your idiocy to see it.

You are not worth our time because we are not therapist to have to deal with your denial for months till you get it

Whatever helps you sleep at night. No matter how you rationalize it, no one likes niggers because they are dumb and violent, and sooner or later you'll have to come to terms with this fact.

And please, stop being butthurt Trump one, you'll burn out in the next eight years, think of your health.

In retrospect, you sound like some Facebook normies that wandered in. I didn't think they wandered outside of halfchan.

You realise that character representation is just another face of the market, right?

More and more non-straight people appear in media because the demand of people who enjoy them simply outweight the demand of bigots.

Okay.

Autism intensifies

It is sad how Holla Forumstards cant see how stupid they are

Yeah every single black person falls under every single stat that you cited. Also your reason for this is literally Orcs vs. Humans. There is no nuance, there are no other factors that cause those statistics.

Dunno if you're being intentionally retarded. The point is not only gays can get behind get gays in media. A lot of liberals support it loudly, call it virtue signaling if you want.

And even more importantly, the vast majority of people don't give a damn about this. Supply/Demand is working in full effect, you wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't a minority.

That passes as "logic" in Holla Forums so dont be surprised

Those people don't buy games though, otherwise Gone Home, Mafia 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Watch Dogs 2, etc. would be runaway successes.

Your premise is inherently flawed. Those that advocate more faggots are a loud, tiny minority that, to add insult to injury, doesn't even participate in the hobby proper.

We see the same pattern repeat itself everywhere, comic books especially, followed by movies (recently, Birth of a Nation and Cuntbusters as two noteworthy examples of the failure of diversity pandering), etc.

Not the name, understanding its etymology should solve the riddle.

So you are just butthurt overwatch a good game has a few gay characters.

You are the problem. And maybe the fact that so many people like you who lie to themselves and pretend it isnt personal is exactly why this is happening.

They have lawyers for that.

Shiggity diggity

meanwhile 75% of people dont give a shit
twitter.com/mombot/status/811493795069952000

What was your reaction? #Overwatch
05%I like Tracer less now.
20%I like Tracer more now.
75%It doesn't matter to me.
5,329 votes•Final results

Honestly, I could give less of a shit about Overwatch. It's a shit game, made by a shit company, for a shit audience. It's fine if they make every character a furry, or a nigger's penis, it's their characters so they can do whatever the fuck they want with them. If Blizzard cuckolds support them after that, it's on them.

What I don't like is when some leftist reject comes around and start screeching that games aren't diverse enough and we need to make established characters into cunts or niggers, or make the plots about "serious" topics. Why can't they fuck off and make their own games instead of putting their shit smeared hands in my stuff?

The only one crying here is you, stop pretending, you are the people who started the whole debate, you are the ones who focus exclusively on the h0mosexual part of it, you are the one who feels an emotional reaction out of it strong enough to post and whine

It must be nice to argue with the starwmen in your head.

Read the OP

Read my own posts fuckwit and tell me where I solely focus on Tracer being a dyke.

Which part of this isn't IdPol?

you are literally making up a problem because your autism cant handle homosexuality being visible in known media, gtfo

So you're saying whoring diversity to make a buck is noble?

Bravo, my brave comrade, you're what they call a useful idiot.

Kiddo, I'm gonna tell you something. It may hurt, the truth may break you, but I think you can take it:

Video games don't matter.

Bravo, you are just another moron who refuses to admit this is a personal issue and pretends it is about le "sjws"

You are the problem, the sooner you realize that the faster you ll get into the majority who doesnt give a shit

Not that guy but "diversity" doesn't make anything more inherently interesting. It's just the latest buzzwords pushed by creatively bankrupt media companies. Just like the obsession with making everything "cinematic" a few years ago. Videogame developers are incredibly immature twats that go from one sad trend to the next without any foresight. I have nothing really to say about the tracer sitatuon. I don't play overwatch and it doesnt seem focused in anyway. She's just kissing her girlfriend in a completely appropriate situation. It's not obvious pandering like Borderlands the pre-sequel or a modern Bioware game.

not the guy you're responding to but i'm gonna read these links coming from the (largely uneducated) perspective that racial differences in Autism Level are real and largely due to genetics, and post my thoughts as i go.

from the conclusion of the first link (a meta-analysis with decent criteria for inclusion):

it's not the best rebuttal by itself…>>1183437's numbers ("average of 60") are wrong according to this, but the spirit of the blacks-are-dum meme remains

second paper: tbh i barely skimmed it, i hate those papers that are written with that kind of retarded huge line spacing. also what the fuck is >Insert Figure 2 about here

anyway it's about the flynn effect, which the first paper also mentions. blacks are closing the Autism Level gap with whites, providing evidence for an environmental component to racial intelligence differences but not ruling out a genetic component.

the third paper (general overview of intelligence findings) is the link i enjoyed reading the most, incidentally. from the intro: heritability of Autism Level is something between zero and one, it depends on the relative variances between the genetic component and the environmental component. the paper makes the point that heritability is a concept applicable to designed experiments on e.g. animals, but with humans, environmental variation isn't controlled so there's not really a cap on how high it can be.

socioeconomic status mediates the heritability, that is, for low SES families, the environment matters a great deal, but for high SES families, the environment matters much less. maybe i'll fiddle with some R programming, make some fake data, to see what kind of mechanisms could result in this.

tying this back to the first link, the low african results could have easily come about due to their material conditions rather than their being genetically predisposed to low intelligence. having read these papers, i am now a little less confident about what i originally thought.

as a side note, it mentions stereotype threat. hasn't that failed to replicate?

fourth link is pointing out that there's a huge range of variation within the group of people that are considered "black", and some of them are actually really smart (e.g. the Igbo people):

tl;dr heritability of Autism Level isn't actually that easy to pin down with a single number. socioeconomic status fucks with the heritability measurement too and it may explain the lower scores of blacks compared to whites in USA. the Autism Level gap is closing over time and i think that's due to the SES of blacks improving. i feel like i understand the statement "race is a social construct" a bit better now, because there are all these different people lumped together into "black" more on the basis of phenotype than anything else. in terms of my original perspective, the "racial differences" are real but between much smaller subgroups than the entire white race or black race or what have you, and the environment (family and SES) matters more than i thought, and in general shit's complicated

thanks for the links user. maybe i'll go read the bell curve to see what the authors think, and then read the direct rebuttals to it

What a load of reactionary drivel. All "cis" white men don't come from the same background or have the same goals or ambitions. A middle class black women from a millitary background really isn't that different from a middle class white guy from a middle class background. Like I said it's a stupid marketing term to cover up their inability to write interesting characters or create original content.

Thats retarded OP

And to showcase my point
Exactly why leaving every moron on the internet is a problem, they will always jump to conclusions that profit their close minded beliefs and ignore everything else.

Maybe you should read what the guy wrote.

The thing is, your examples are shit. They don't show the difference between a diverse crew and a non-diverse one. Hell, the way you've written it they don't even exclude one another.
Here are some proper examples:
The second example would be lauded as an example of "diversity", but it's still the same shittily written, flat crew as the first one. They're not actually more diverse or interesting, they're just a different colour.
Here's an example a "non-diverse" crew that's actually well written:

What "panders" to my ego ? I'm not white or straight. I'm not going to like a character more because he looks like me. It's reactionary drviel because your putting "cis" white men into a single category and reducing them down to their race and skin color. While implying that people born with a different skin color or sexual orientation are inherently different. It's typical reactionary bullshit spread by anti-marxists. You're the one that's being close minded making all these assumptions about me.

Yeah and how surprising it is that you dont cry like a baby when it is the same shitty story but with white only males ;^)

I guess your standards magically increase when diversity comes into play so you have to post about how much it annoys you without realizing the problem is people like you crying while the rest dont give a shit

Uhh, no? They're both crap. I wouldn't touch a story that had either of those setups with a ten-foot pole. I prefer good stories, and I don't give a fuck if the people are black or white so long as they're well-written.
Fuck off to reddit.

Yet "coincidentally" people start to whine en mass when a homosexual character is revealed ;^)

So either your standards suddenly go up magically or you are just using this as an excuse to whine about something you dont like personally. And personal problems are not a serious argument.

Access to higher education has little to no actual impact on social mobility. Same goes for "entrepreneurship". "Muh equal opportunity" is just a dumb individualist meme that not only fails to produce desirable social outcomes more generally, it fails to even produce the one thing it was intended to produce.

People criticize game with white male protagonists all the time. As long as story is the focus of the game. The new slient hills, bioshock infinite, and Mass effect 3 are some examples that come to mind. What you've actually demonstrated is another way the diversity buzzword is an effective marketing strategy any consumer based backlash can be easily dismissed is being based on bigotry.

And those people are not me. Stop lumping me in with them just because I disagree with you.

This

This is actually quite accurate. For example according to HS(Helsingin-sanomat[major Finnish newspaper guardian light in essence]) 9 out of 10 university students are form well off families despite higher education being free and supported by state mandated student aid up to 500€/month per student.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752647034?page=337

So yeah, people DONT CRITISIZE white and straight character games, it only truly starts when a homosexual is added.

all this is, is a plot to make it appear that homos/nonwhites/trannies have a place in our society. Since media is what the youth consume the most, they become brainwashed.

this is a denial of reality, plain and simple

Hi Holla Forums, how was your cristmas?

Holla Forums here, what the fuck are you talking about?

translation: autistic screeching

It`s not a plot, market forces are geared towards being more liberal since being conservative is unhealthy and too politically biased stance for most corporations.

I am sure people spam the forum about not liking the writing of a straight character for 2 days and have a week long active thread with 337 pages about how they dont like that ;^)

What the hell are you even trying to say? Speak English, motherfucker.

bad, I didn't celebrate it

its more nuanced than that. they are actively trying to normalize multiculturalism.

Stop spamming emoticons, this isn't Facebook.

frig off buddy xD

Gonna need a source on that succdem

No they are not, they are just trying to assess themselves to new markets that are developing due to globalism that has lead to flight of capital and purchase power form Europe and America to developing economies. Its their last stance to try expand western markets by pandering to minorities(take to note how homosexuals are targeted by this marketing since they are a wealthy minority).

they do have a place in my society. You don't, however.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality#Demographics

you'll also notice that capitalism is totally fine with ethno-nationalism and conservatism too.
(source: every right-wing government ever)

wish i could upvote

Your statistics seem to contradict each other. And you.

Indeed but market forces and general cultural capitalist hegemony is driving towards globalism that will ultimately lead into those nationalistic and conservative panderings to vanishing.

maybe, but even if isn't an intended consequence, children will judge their reality based on this media and when they grow up they'll be in a polygamous relationship with a half mulatto-half indian demisexual transman and that will be regarded as COMPLETELY NORMAL

don't you get what's at stake here?

so this doesn't support your claim? With the lowest estimate there (there are multiple that are even higher in your own post) that's still three times what you said earlier (.5%)
And I'm certain that's under reporting anyway

Those numbers tend to fluctuate depending on country and I`m basing my claims on Finnish publications on the subject in 2011.

Go kill yourself fascist anti freedom scum

I disagree. If anything, if you want to reach the widest possible audience in the whole world, you wouldn't mention gays because much of the world hates them still.
How can you claim gays are a minuscule minority and then claim global capital would want to pander to them?
But hey, everyone here recognizes the progressive aspects of capitalism as a mode of production (huge advances in tech and output). The market is universalizing in a way, and I'm ok with that.

Polygamous relationships tend to be harmful for markets since they demand a single breadwinner for a family in economy that is aiming for maximal usage of labor forces(ie. women) to increase consumption. Trends on social relations have been under constant change since agricultural revolution and cultures will continue to change regardless of what we desire them to stay as. Reactionary stance against time and progress of market forces and technology can`t hold since society is under constant cultural and economic change.

you're dumb AND a bad person
no one here cares about your opinion
And I was raised thinking there's nothing wrong with gays, but for some reason I couldn't choose to suddenly start liking men if I wanted to.
excuse me while I fuck my white gf

this is correct

Maybe just maybe, if they teach the autistic people to accept people who are different from sexuality, gender, skin etc, the world will be better and have less conflicts and more people working and paying to enjoy life rather than fight over autistic reasons

Wow. If it wasn't obvious that you're from reddit the way you sperged out over a spelling mistake really makes it clear. Yes people can be critical of games with white male protagonists. I just gave you several high profile examples. Gamers have been playing as female and minority protagonists for years with no drama. Like you wrote youself earlier, most people don't even give a shit. So, I don't know why you're bringing up the forums when it's clearly a vocal minority on either side. You're just buying into their marketing bullshit.

Despite being a minority they tend to be more well-off than most minorities(at least in Europe where homelessness due to being gay is not such phenomenon as in southern United States) and according to most studies that I have read are mostly highly educated nor self-employed at large.

You are the one who pretends this isnt about homosexuality triggering morons and talking about pandering and "story quality"

I wasn't talking about overwatch in the first place just general trends in the entertainment industry. I already said I didn't think the Overwatch thing was forced. It was in a side comic and completely appropriate for the situation. We were arguing about the trend of "diversity" in modern media. Stop trying to fit me into some kind of strawman you have.

I can't really speak for anyone else, but I think this sort of shit is just pandering and stupid whether it's gay or straight.

Like the how fucks who made the Witcher series go out of their way to throw in bullshit sex and romance shit when it has nothing to do with the story or gameplay. Even then it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't constantly jerk themselves off over this flagrant fanservice.

But it had lot to do with the lore and established characteristics of MC. You would know this if you had read the books before playing the game.

So you're literally just mad people don't write stories how you want them to?

I think the Witcher isn't a very good example. The sexual content in that game always felt very organic. Notice how it's a prostitute that's dressing all sexy not some random women on the street. The sex scenes in the Witcher games have always been miles above most games.

Maybe they should have added that into the game then.

I'm more mad that they're writing the stories poorly.

I don't care if it's realistic. It would be realistic for someone who spends as much time in the woods, it would be realistic that he'd need to take a shit behind a bush every now and then, you don't see them adding that element into the game

In the books(or at least 2 of them that I have read to this point) Geralt is thrown at end of every second or third smaller story(books and their chapters tend to be episodic punch of smaller novel stories) at some sort of romantic encounter. They continued this same theme in Witcher one with those collectible sex cards for every sexual/romantic encounter. Honestly only place where I felt that it was completely out of Geralts character was in Witcher 2 with that questionable location of brothel nor that he would pay for such services with GOLD. At least in Witcher 1 you could do a side quests to get what you wanted.

You're ignoring the point.

Bisexuality-polyamory is the future. Sex will be like shaking hands.

That would defeat the whole point of the game since you would have to rebuild the entire lore and make most of the game lineral.

NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

I was just pointing out that they didn't handle the romance well, and you should have to read the book to figure out why it was good.

Tell that to my dick

And now we see how they are defending their "straight" romances as "organic" and normal while if witcher was revealed gay they would be crying about how it is bad and "unfitting" while they cant even see it is their personal problems

Just stop. This isn't Holla Forums, no one cares. The only reason people would be pissed is that it would break established canon, not because they hate gay people. People like you are the reason homophobes exist.

Not entirely true at this given stage

racialreality.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/african-iq-and-the-flynn-effect.html?m=1 >Proposed causes of the Flynn Effect include improvements in test-specific skills (Greenfield, 1998; Wicherts et al., 2004), improvements in nutrition (Lynn, 1989, 1990), urbanization (Barber, 2005), improvements in health care (Williams, 1998), a trend towards smaller families (Zajonc & Mullally, 1997), increases in educational attainment (Ceci, 1991), greater environmental complexity (Schooler, 1998), and the working of genotype by environment correlation in the increasing presence of more intelligent others (Dickens & Flynn, 2001). Many of these environmental variables have not undergone the improvement in developing sub-Saharan African countries that they have in the developed world over the last century. This suggests that the Flynn Effect has great potential in sub-Saharan Africa (Wicherts, Borsboom, & Dolan, 2010b).

sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics

I actually live next to an African community. I'm pretty gud with them tbh.

Yeah, your bullshit spooks

Holy shit, no one cares.

Really makes you think.

So I suppose high HDI countries like Botswana don't count then?

It was literally done to pander to the fanfiction crowd.
In line with established characterisation of MC =/= important part of the story.

Triggered.

It was both pandering, my dude.

Saying that it makes sense or that it's in line with his characterization doesn't make it any less pandering.

True…

It's fucking videogame lore, what is there except pandering?

That was my point.

I find both form of pandering and fanservice irritating. 90% of sex and romance shit in any form of media (other than shit that deals directly with the subject matter, like romance novels) is pure fanservice and has nothing to do with the story. Even in music, love songs are the most hackneyed, low-effort bullshit of all.

Oh fuck off you boring bastard

Take it up your ass like everyone does today and shut up

False. you show overwatch forums and here, people did care instead of not caring and movign along.

Homophobes exist because they have been so close minded and couldnt accept anything different so now they feel uncomfortable in the mention of anything gay, sadly instead foa dmitting it is a personal problem they try to make up excuses to hide their feelings.

Not even who you were responding to but I fap to shit like this.

This shit is a non-issue among anyone not caught up in irrelevant mass media shit.

Oh yeah man, you are so gayXdDd

Hey, it's my thing. Besides, femmeboys have been a gay thing long before chans existed.

Anyone opposed to femboys is obviously a terrible person. What's bad about it?

A lot of gay men get pissy about and will call you a bislut but idgaf.

Traps are gay tho

As long as the balls don't touch, u gud.

The witcher sex scenes aren't "organic" because they involve straight people. I said the sex scenes were miles about most games that includes the games with straight sex. Stop projecting your obsession with identity on to other people is if everyone subscribers to your reactionary nonsense. I've stated multiple times that I take absolutely no issue with the way the revealed Tracer's sexual orientation. I've also clearly stated that I'm not straight or white. You completely ignore any evidence that doesn't fit into your incredibly narrow worldview. While projecting your bigotry on to other posters trying to have a mature conversation. Please do us all a favor and fuck off back to whatever idpol ridden shithole you came from.

The fact that you are bothered enough to whine about the subject is enough proof that you fail to not care about it.

People who dont care dont start making up excuses about how they dont care and then proceed to write about how they dont like something.

It is called hypocricy

Femboys arent gay, only insecure straights say they are.

They are literally repulsive women with the only difference being having a dick

>It is called hypocricy
No it isn't. You keep trying to imply I have some kind of double standard with zero evidence. While ignoring any examples I give to the contrary. You're the one that keeps mentioning overwatch. Forcing me to repeat that I don't have anything negative to say about Tracers reveal. I don't even play Overwatch. The only time I brought it up was in my first post. You're the one that keeps bringing up overwatch and the "forums". When everyone else moved on to a general discussion about "diversity" in the game industry. Which I never stated I didn't care about because I do. I'll repeat what I said in my first post. It's just another worthless marketing term latched on to by creatively bankrupt media companies like the obsession with making games cinematic and "mature" a few years ago.

Yes it is a publicity stunt.

Guess what, if not for homophobes and people who "am not a homophobe but" there would be no such tactic because it wouldnt work.

But it is people who in 2016 still cry about h0mosexuality existing that make this publicity stunt possible.

So dont blame the companies, blame the people

Being against idpol is not a form of idpol reddit. Read the actual content of my post.

Could you be anymore of a liberal? It's all manufactured controversy. Like you said the majority of people don't give a shit on either side. There using a small vocal minority of bigots and SJWs to keep themselves relevant and to shield themselves from criticism. Look they've got you sperging out defending them on a random forum with like 800 users.

If you read his other posts he hates any kind of romance or sexual content because it's all pandering to him straight or gay. Even if it makes sense in the setting or context.

Because you are totally not part of this, am i right ;^) ?

And because it is a left wing board it doesnt mean companies are always at fault, especially when people right now are the problem these manipulation tactics work.

My only problem with the new influx of LGBTQ characters is that it's a mindless degeneration, where sexuality is the only defining point of a character's entire story. I wanna see new interesting and thought-provoking ideas emerge from characters in media, and all they give us is this "well I'm totes gay lol xDDDD isn't my steretyical gayness just so fun and quirky xDDD um who cares about being deep and profound? I'm gay and that's all that matters lol" as if this somehow makes any character interesting. If you're gay, fine, but don't make it the entire defining point of your existence. This is a degradation of not only storytelling but also frankly insulting to actual homos, because we know that's not how they (the decent ones) act.

But yeah, it sells to tumblrtards who can't play games in the first place, so blame capitalism.

False, it isnt, the issue is that certain people CANT SEE anything beyond the sexuality because h0mosexuality triggers them or something.

That is EXACTLY WHY blizzard didnt announce tracer as gay from the beginning and waited, they knew that if they did half the people would only see her as "the lesbian" and nothing more.

The issue is on people,

Totally not part of what? I have no clue what you're talking about. Every post you try to weasels your way out of refuting any of my arguments. You're pathetic.

Yeah. I understand that but why do you think that developers are trying to bend over backwards to appease SJWs? There aren't very many of them. I mean they seem to pretty hardcore into consumerism but is that really enough to explain it?

That's my whole point.

This is a game without a story mode. It doesn't really have a plot. It's telling that we have a game where you know more about the characters' love lives than you do what the actual fucking plot is supposed to be.

It's just pandering to a grating level. And pandering to the fanfic community no less.

To not even have a story mode and clear, established plot yet, and you're already pandering to the shipping community is particularly egregious to me.

Das rite.