How tru is this

how tru is this

I'm screaming

Forest Whitaker: Dumbfuck from a terrible movie. Why didn't he fly away when he was about to be asploded? that wasn't a sacrafice, he just chose to die for no reason.
Darth: Nazi
Tarkin: Also Nazi, and CGI monsterman
Palpatine: Deathworshipping cultist lunatic
Young Luke: Radical Islam (Ronald Reagan confirms)
Old Luke: 10 seconds on screen.
Kylo-ren: Snoke's Bacha Bazi child soldier
Jyn Erso: useless apolitical bitch turned condescending know-it-all bitch who talks down to people with years of experience who have made enormous sacrafice after deciding she cared about the rebellion a couple hours ago
Obi Wan: Moderate Islam
Rey: Communist patriot.

The alt right is the best kind. An edgy teenager living in the shadows of a bigger empire

I have not watched the new Star Wars and Rogue One. Am I missing out, lads?

still screaming

Rogue One is much better than The Force Awakens, which had pretty lazy writing. [A THIRD DEATH STAR? AND THERE ISN'T A SINGLE ENGINEER IN THE GALAXY WHO WILL FIX THE EXHAUST PORT????]

heres the only part of rogue one worth watching

It's ok. There's 45+ years of previews and the movie feels really short, the characters aren't really fleshed out all that much for some reason (>>1182725 pointed out a glaringly big flaw in how Jyn Erso is written), but the last half of it gets pretty good if you just wanna see space warfare

There's also a scene where the writers clearly tried to do a subliminal moral message about how "men should trust women with guns and shit", but the context of the story as it was told up to that point negates this message because Jyn was initially a prisoner that was rescued by Rebels, but despite this she tries to fight them, so the Rebel guy (can't remember his name) was totally justified in not trusting her because she could've just shot him in the ship and fuck off to somewhere

Although it lacked in writing, the movie did good in its action scenes tbh

I thought it was awful, absolute shit, felt designed by comittee. but a lot of people disagree with me. Some people are even saying better than Empire. you might like it. I liked The Force Awakens tremendously, but I did not like this.

nonviolent liberals get btfo, so yeah it's p neat

Now do the EU (Thrawn/Pelleon era)

I want rey to peg me with her staff tbh

Thank you for the responses. I guess I have nothing better to do tonight so I'll give The Force Awakens a try (Daisy A CUTE).

I've only seen the Force Awakens. It's ok, better than Phantom Menace/Attack of the Clones but that's not saying much

Luke a cutest

Well I just finished Force Awakens. It certainly wasn't as bad as Holla Forums made it out to be. I could see why Holla Forums got triggered hard as fuck though.

LITTLE
WHITE
CUCK
BALL

Prussian constitutional monarchy with social democratic characteristics or bust!

Kill yourself

Just some old memes, its just memes fam.

It's amazing how they manage to see black dicks in anything.

It's fake bro

wtf i love marxism-leninism now

Which Star Wars character would represent constitutional Christian conservatism?

Monarchy does not need to rest on divine right, you should read Thomas Hobbes and "The leviathan" on this subject.

Apologize.

No, Marxists made their beds after they started to splinter off form reformist trade unions and united front -political strategies.

I`m simply suggesting that you should enlighten yourself by reading more of political theory so that your future arguments would not lay on incorrect premises.

Historic necessity.

Pretty good. Most of the movies suck and KOTOR2 had better villains than Han's edgy teenage son.

when tankies and socdems start using the same shitty excuses for the failure of their ideologies

This is a Star Trek board, nerd

Party needed to remain legal along trade unions even in the case of restoration of monarchy. Failure of German revolution was political realism and political calculations and maneuvers predicting it demanded this.

Yeah, it's a good thing they kept autocracy from rising again.

Are you trying to imply the Freikorps weren't the strong-arm of the German Social Democrats? We failed because you murdered us.

Freikorps were paramilitary organization temporary used by the democratically elected parliament, that was lead by bourgeois-majority government.

So if you want to blame someone, blame the German public.

Stop posting.

I probably never will if you only refrain to namedrop without posting any other relevant theory context(name of the book/essay, chapters or concepts within in it that you refer to).

This is false. Ebert, the president of the social democrat party ordered the Freikorps to murder the Luxemburg, and Liebknect.

Waldemar Pabst was responsible for those actions, a nazi.

Any ideology that supports this nonsense is not left wing tbh

He ordered the deaths of Luxemburg and Liebknect, but Ebert sent the freikorps in the first place. Why do you think just because SPD faggots merely collaborated with Nazi's that they are absolved of responsibility.

Luxemburg critiqued Lenin from the very outset of the revolution, but nice grouping every Marxist into one homogenous "communist" ideology. Wait where have I seen this before?

Oh yeah, fascist do it.

Why do socdems like seeing peripheral people die so much?

You can`t hold one man responsible for actions of entire Weimar coalition.

Made me laugh. Good one.

I can hold Succdems responsible for collaborating with Nazi's because they have an ideology based around class collaborationism,and nearly always capitulate.

top kek

Also, fascist collaborators? You mean like Commissar Molotov?

Just like Soviets supported Saddam and Syrian leadership huh? Or how they collaborated with Nazies in their non-aggression pact nor how they attacked Finland without any justification in 1940.

When did I say Stalin wasn't shit? Why do I care about Molotov.

Yeah, keep grouping all Marxist into one homogenous blob, it's very profound you illiterate fuck.

I'm not an ML, I reject the concept of the vanguard.

Then why are you defending Vanguardists like Luxenburg?

How about being more forceful of your rejection of Leninists then? Expel them from your orgs. Hide Leninist posts. Report Leninist posts. Etc. I consider myself a Marxist btw but this "why'd you kill Rosa" meme has got to be the most pathetic in your repertoire.

Socdems are getting so triggered they hardly can make a logical sentence.

120 million.
This will be my last post to this thread.
120 million.

:^)

Luxemburg didn't get to continue her studies, but I'm sure she would've gone full leftcom had she seen Stalin. The "vanguard" wasn't necessarily going to be used to form a one party State like Lenin did - it was supposed to be a natural part of the working class. She criticized Lenin for using it to suppress Democracy. I sympathize with how Rosa conceived of it. Just because I disagree with her in hindsight, doesn't mean I think she should've been killed or that her theory wasn't good.

Anyway, I'm just memeing you.

I'm starting a leftist youth group with a focus on leftcom theory in opposition to the VCL, which is probably the biggest leftist youth group where I live and is mainly ML's.

I'm not gonna report Leninist post on leftypol because that's autistic, and will get you banned.

Kek what? Black Book is bourgeois propaganda - they even admitted to inflating numbers to reach 100 million "dead". Look I can attribute millions of death to "capitalism" and then pin it on you too: Persia, Bengal, Congo. Why'd you starve 30 million people to death? And the 1 million at Leningrad?

Anti-intellectual is code for actual intellectual. ;^

Also leftists complaining about ideological censorship when the only place in the internet/world you don't (generally) get censored by leftists in charge is Holla Forums, and the word filters are claimed to be to piss off/"""instruct""" the hordes of censorious leftist plebbitors rather than to have a chilling effect on discussion, and probably a majority of posters here would still argue free speech is just a porky trick LOL

funny thing is more people thought he was gay than trying to cuck WHITEY

Did Kek strike again?

Reminder Succdems are responsible for Hitler's rise to power and should kill themselves

I'm pretty sure it was because his struggle was largely centered around trying to liberate that planet and he had failed.

That is funny way of spelling dutch communist.

both the SPD and KPD were retards

SPD with their support of the Freikorps and hand wringing, KPD for their "social fascism" shit

As far as I'm concerned the guillotine hasn't done enough!

lol what

Shit taste

t. succdem

IV > V > III > VI > VII > I > II

Prove me wrong

pro tip you can't

Well no wonder why people don't like her.

Name one good thing about III, and please don't say that mind-numbing lightsaber duel.

Not sure but the Ted Cruz of the Star Wars universe is undoubtedly Count Dooku.

source on this aesthetic comrade??? who is he?

I have no idea who half the characters in the OP are, and I am alright with that. Star Wars ended at the teddy bear picnic.

Change Kylo Ren to the Butthurt Anakin from the Prequels.

No surprise here.