centre-left comrades here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEzOgpMWnVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I think you're looking for reddit.

i see. pardon me, good sir!

The political "center" is a lie.

That is some high quality bait.

it's not bait, i consider myself centre-left and generally a democrat. i support free trade, a $10 minimum wage, cutting corporate taxes (not to 15%), decriminalizing drugs, free movement of labor, combatting climate change, childcare credit, etc… supported jim webb then hillary.

OH NO WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE UNLESS WE ELIMINATE CARBON EMISSIONS ENTIRELY

Almost none of those are even compatible with leftism. This is either really shitty bait or you're a retard who unironically thinks the center of the overton window in the US is the actual center of the political spectrum.

If you support investor rights treaties don't pretend you give a shit about actually saving the environment. You're probably a Trudeau fanboy too kys.

My man I was you a couple years ago.

Here's what you need to know:

$10- I'd prefer it to a low minimum wage, but over time raising the minimum wage artificially with the state will cause inflation as prices rise and money is devalued because people have more of it.

This gets right to the core of the contradictions in capital. It is impossible for everyone to be rich. Rich is a relative term, the more money the proles have, the less that money is worth.

So, while I would support it, ultimately the underlying system will be destabilised by it, thus spurring on the inevitable crashes that happen every 10-15 years.

What it doesn't do, demonstrably, in pretty much everywhere they have a minimum wage, is force employers to fire people or hire less people. That has basically never happened. When people have more money they have more money to spend and so businesses earn more. Like I said though, this causes inflation which ultimately devalues the labour of the proletariat. Under capitalism there is virtually no way to stop inflation.

> cutting corporate taxes (not to 15%)

I have never believed this

Why on earth would you want to do that. You feel that corporations contribute too much?

obvious no brainer

When there is profit incentives to not combat climate change why would anybody do this?

Like working tax credits, where the taxpayer pays the wages of people who should be paid enough but are not, probably by those same corporations whose taxes you want to cut.

The centre left is full of holes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEzOgpMWnVs

Please listen to this, you don't even need to listen to the whole thing but it would tell you a lot of things you may not know.

The bit you really need to understand is the very opening where he describes the difference between groups A, B and C. This is ultimately the thing that will be the key to the rest of your beliefs as a real leftist, the real tangible difference between the elite owning class and the rest of us. Its not how much they have, its the nature of how they gain it.

top fucking kek, also checked

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

You make me embarrassed to center left

Any kind of moderate politics is so boring, even Marxism is dry and disinterested because it tries to be a science.

I don't understand how you can actually give a shit about politics without being a fanatic.

I'm far too pragmatic and friendly to hate centre-leftists but I know they will turn against us sooner or later

Lol man you are on a board of communists and anarchists.

Like you came into a crack house looking to buy weed. Not saying you aren't welcome but recommend reading some Karl Marx or something first.