Zizek meets Pisspiggranddad

Zizek meets Pisspiggranddad

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/813463573028405248
twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/808262932261961728
kurdishquestion.com/oldarticle.php?aid=slavoj-zizek-kurds-are-the-most-progressive-democratic-nation-in-the-middle-east
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/813099323902849024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/813463573028405248

that's about the first word that comes to mind when looking at his face

would zizek like rojava

why the fucking garfield

Tankie twitter is insane and Molly Klein should be shot.

Molly Klein, Phil Greaves, Cordeliers etc are bonkers

He does like Rojava

to piss off tankies apparently

Phil is on so many layers of anti imperialism that he's genuinely close to identifying ISIS as heroic anti imperialists.

twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/808262932261961728
W E W L A D

kurdishquestion.com/oldarticle.php?aid=slavoj-zizek-kurds-are-the-most-progressive-democratic-nation-in-the-middle-east

Wow, just read this. Zizek is really positive about it and wants to go and speak in a Rojava university too. That's cool.

armchair politicians of twitter

Leninism was a mistake.

Nice

I don't know if it is his dorky face but something feels off about pisspiggranddad. I would probably like this guy if he didn't come over as such an obnoxious person. It's probably super annoying to hang out with him.

I'm not even principally against Rojava, more like neutral and waiting for how this thing turns out. That post-ideologically people like Zizek like them is obvious though.

he seems a bit too self-congratulating sometimes, but he's still fighting for good

I think that's entirely reasonable.

people are just taking the piss out of twitter tankies hoping ISIS beheads him

I don't think they let him go to the frontlines to be entirely honest.

After you finish your training in the YPG you're allowed chose where you're allocated to as far I know (offensive, defensive, border guard etc). Not sure where PissPig's at but a few of his tweets mentioned Raqqa, so I'd assume he's on the offensive.

He seems like a really obnoxious edgelord.
Bet that most of the Kurds there hates his gut.

This. I doubt he's much more than a drag on them

Generally the YPG wants ex-military and veterans on the frontlines, know one guy who was ex-Canadian Army and went over.

Said the YPG's a bit of a shitshow in terms of military training, tactics and strategy, but not nearly as bad as the FSA.

Seriously, was he FSA anything more than a CIA meme at any point?

That's not true at all tbh. Maybe relative to a NATO army but they'd be among the better forces in Syria. Retired PKK officers do a lot of the YPG's training and it produces good soldiers.

The FSA had legitimacy at the very start of the revolution when it was comprised of SAA defectors and civilians who wanted to get rid of Assad. You'll even see in the very early combat footage there's no "allahu ackbars" but chants like "they Syrian people are one!". Over time, due to lack of funding and support, the FSA died and the revolution was taken up by jihadists, who had always lurked in the background of these things. The Jihadists got plenty of support from the Gulf Nations, the US and particularly Turkey. These jihadists operate in about 300 different groups and there's no semblance of unity or shared goals but they all call themselves "free syrian army" and decorate their crests with the FSA flag.

Well it was. Revolutions don't have to be pure or leftist if that's what you're implying

Defected Syrian Arab Army troops did form at least part of a coherent military back in 2012, but they started collapsing from internal struggles pretty damn quick.

A competent military wouldn't send all the trained professionals to the front, they'd use them to train other volunteers to a reasonable degree.

He said the best troops in the Syrian civil war are Hezbollah, second best are the Chechens who fight for ISIS. The YPG's probably third apparently, which isn't bad, but also says a lot about how bad the rest of the groups are at fighting.

Proofs?

Given that you'll be arrested if you admit to fighting for the YPG in the West, he's not going to be able to provide anything meaningful that the cops can't use.

Hezbollah are an outstanding fighting force yeah. They wooped the IDF back in 2006 and will give them a good run for their money when they fight again too.

The ISIS Chechens were elite too but they were pretty much wiped out in Kobane. Tiger Forces and Republican Guard are also top class, but they're more special forces than armies.

SAA/NDF/rebels(outside Nusra)/Turkish Army have all proven themselves to be woefully incompetent many times over.

YPG/SDF relative all these groups would be ranked, imo, around high tier, but not absolutely top tier like Hezbollah.

No can do kiddo.

Yeah, the Turkish army is an interesting one because it's actually quite good, but has just been sending ex-FSA goons to fight for them in Northern Syria, and repeated getting kicked around by the YPG and ISIS. Even had to beg the USAAF for air support at one point.

Tiger forces are very odd, given they're almost a PMC or Mercenary company rather than a military formation. Lot of the better NDF groups fit into that category as well apparently.

Nusra are terrifying, but generally don't have the manpower to stand up to the Syrian Army head to head.

True, but a single account that can't be proven to be real isn't exactly the greatest source, especially with all the misinformation and propaganda floating around.

Are there any other accounts? Genuinely curious.

Catch 22 innit? Professional soldiers that end up on the front line aren't likley to talk about it much, and the non-professionals are unlikely to go straight to the front and see much combat.

There's a Vietnam veteran on the Syrian Civil War subreddit who thinks very highly of the YPG if it's worth anything

Sometimes ex military guys who love strategy and tactics will obsess over other wars when they get home. I remember this one guy had a blogspot with dozens of pages hugely intricate analysis of the Tamil Tigers and their movements and strategies during the Sri Lanka Civil War.

War is one hell of a drug.

The YPG basically seems like decent light infantry. That said, that also makes them one of the best military formations in the Middle East outside Israel.

THIS IS WHAT TURDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

jej

…I'm not sure what's going on here

Shouldn't this board have IDs?

The Turkish Army has been continually sending in reinforcements to the point where they're now actually the majority of the Euphrates Shield operation. They're getting schooled by ISIS too.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/813099323902849024

Turkey's army has been hit very heavily by the purges. There's been something like 40 Turkish soldiers killed around Al Bab already which is massive casualties all things considered.

Where was that? Left Forum?

He kind of resembles Garfield.

Wow he is so edgy. I want to be as badass as him.

Go home Turkish cockroach.

Why? We're not Holla Forums.

?

I've just pointed out your delusion.
The YPG is just a bunch of paramilitary peasents who wait for UsAF or RuAF to bomb the shit out of IS, and then the glorious kurds move in and claim the place.

You are worse than even the PMU.

He says he's at the "very tip of the Raqqa offensive" and has apparently killed many people, or at least participated in operations in which many Jihadists were killed

No place on earth I'd rather not be than at the forefront of the assault on Raqqa (when it comes, they're taking countryside atm). ISIS are gonna be popping up through tunnels and spamming SVBIEDs like there's no tomorrow.

what are the tweets of his supposed warcrimes about?

H y p e

probably considering that this involves Molly Klein/Red Kahina who was at left forum

it was a US/Saudi backed face

Holla Forums's middle east themed threads are always the best

Agreed, people bringing insight into what's going on there is really cool.

He's just memeing and playing off the accusations that he's only in Syria because he wants to kill Arabs I think. YPG have a pretty exemplary human rights record.

Is there any fighting force more based than Hezbollah in the middle east?

He can be as obnoxious as he wants considering he is actively fighting on the front lines against fascism.