What does Holla Forums think of Palestine?

What does Holla Forums think of Israelis killing Palestinians?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/371785-israel-jerusalem-homes-construction/
timesofisrael.com/christian-funded-group-claims-a-fifth-of-jewish-immigration-in-2016/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-israel-ambassador-pick-20161226-story.html
archive.is/lqR8B
haaretz.com/why-palestinians-can-t-recognize-a-jewish-state-1.382091
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

Israelis are the pinnacle of racism and supremacy. Holla Forums should concentrate all its efforts on bringing down the ZioNazi Jewish Fascist despots.

Exactly, I agree.

Zionism=Racism

FREE PALESTINE!

Not so good.

It is curious how deeply so many American Christians love, love, love Israel, and support the Jewish state even when, at the same time, Christian Palestinians are treated terribly and their numbers are in decline.

Christians United For Israel has over 3 million members.

Israel is the only place where they tried true communism.

So I dont want the Palestinians to wipe them out.

Some of them legit think that they are triggering the apocalypse scenario in Revelations.

rt.com/news/371785-israel-jerusalem-homes-construction/

I've only seen RT reporting this so take it with a grain of salt but if true it's further proof the Israeli government has no intentions of accepting a two state solution.

yep, that's a big part of it:

timesofisrael.com/christian-funded-group-claims-a-fifth-of-jewish-immigration-in-2016/

The idea of a 2 state solution was always a game to the Likud, plus Trump and his cabinet have rejected that.Trump's ambassador to Israel David Friedman is a lunatic:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-israel-ambassador-pick-20161226-story.html

just a quick geography lesson for some people

so what

So now you burgers know how the middle east is apportioned at the moment.

The most pathetic argument ever. What sense of entitlement do you have that you think you should own as much land as that occupied by hundreds of millions of people? Is that what your message is supposed to be?

So why dont you want them to have a little bit of land for themselves?

Yes, it's under a Reign of Terror from the United States whose foreign policy has killed literally millions of innocent people in the Middle East and is largely controlled by Israel and to a lesser extent Saudi Arabia and the defense industry.

a real leftist sands with Israel against islamofascism, nazism and antisemitism.

Because mass murder, torture, oppression, and genocide should be punished

If we said that every group that has committed those kinds of things shouldn't have a country to live in then nobody would have a country to live in.

Except maybe the Tanna people of Vanuatu.

Viva Palestine

HOLY SHIT

MILO CAME BACK

Because it's not their land

this land doesn't exactly belong to muslims
it belongs to people with different ethnic groups

And the international community doesn't begrudge you a country, within the pre-1967 borders.

There are several issues with Israel in particular:

1. You pose as the greatest victims in history when your treatment of the peoples around you is not just belligerent, but senselessly cruel, like when you dropped 4 million cluster bombs on South Lebanon in 2006 when the war had already ended.

2. You want a nation specifically for Jews, but you begrudge whites having their own nations that attempt to maintain their identity. It's really one or the other.

3. You manipulate nations, primarily the United States, to act as your bully through organizations like AIPAC, useful idiots like evangelicals, and control of various media outlets.

Btw, if Trump were to cut off aid to Israel ha ha, fat chance how many new Holocaust films will Hollywood make in the next 18 months?

Hi, user. I was really hoping that /new/ would get off the ground, but at the moment it's sputtering.

if you support, you are not a leftist

zionists are real life Holla Forumsype.

there isn't much difference between isis and zionists. both are religious nuts thinking they can commit atrocities because some magic book told them to.
its just that one are more methodical and organized than the other

the only thing Holla Forums and Holla Forums only agree on is that israel sucks

But the Palestinians do begrudge the Juice a country.

I think you misunderstand me here.

I want a nation specifically for the Jews called Israel. And also one specifically for the French called France, and one specifically for the Chinese called China, and one specifically for the Irish called Ireland. And one specifically for the English etc etc

Long story short I want everyone to have a country and if their country is shit instead of giving up and moving to a better one like some kind of mudslime, people should fix their own countries.

archive.is/lqR8B or haaretz.com/why-palestinians-can-t-recognize-a-jewish-state-1.382091

TL;DR, a female Jew poisoned mohammed so they need to be wiped off the earth in retaliation.

You're an user on an image board, so nobody is actually canvassing your opinion, even if they agree with it.

Instead, you look at the overwhelming trend on the part of Jewish groups like the ADL and AJCommittee, Jewish-centric movements like neoconservatism, and the vast majority of Jewish thinkers and individuals around the world, and the hypocrisy is pretty clear.

If Palestine is so bad why don't they just leave?

Ah OK. In my case my opinion doesnt follow the trend.
I want everyone to have a country. And with the whole Juice thing it strikes me they either live in Israel on the other side of the world, or they in my city and Id much prefer them to be on the other side of the world.

The UN wont resettle them like they would do in every other similar situation (nobody knows why)

you mean like Palestine ?
oh wait, you don't want those to have their country.

How about the imperialist, racist, religious cabal that is the jewish community which exists outside of Israel?

SPOOOOOOOOKY

K E K

Sounds great. Every nation should simply pull their ambassadors from Israel and treat them as a pariah state.

Exactly. If it's a well argued position, tune it out. Jewish narcissism in action.

It's always everyone else. Always, always, always. You are never guilty of anything, not even in the tiniest way. Anyone who says otherwise is either a vicious anti-Semite who wants to wipe Jews off the face of the earth, or a self-hating Jew who perversely turns on his or her own people.

We think Israel sucks, Holla Forums thinks jews suck, big difference.

what the hell does this actually mean? it sounds a lot like suspension of relations but put more …diplomatically

i'm surprised how France is still working with those fucker after they literally stole their atomic bomb