NIGGER HATE THREAD

Oh hell no
I'm beating her ass and calling CPS
Poor kid
Also go back to your cancerous cesspool

niggers gonna nig

Delicious.

am i the only one that is participating in this thread? rude tbh

Why do we allow these savages to live in our countries anyways?

they're not people

Butthurt cumskin detected

Tour de Detroit.

cumskin is ass blasted.

these fine young hued gentlemen seem to be having a fun time

Why are leftist memes always variation of right wing Holla Forums memes? The only original creation attributed to you is porky but that stopped being funny a long time ago. Are they just incapable of humor?

hmmmm

literally subhumans

Gas or Gulag yourself.

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/gulag/

Two can play that game.

meme

so you are just regurgitating Holla Forums prejudices.

what exactly is that supposed to 'show me'

rekt

why are nigger incapable of more complex human emotions like empathy? Is it their underdeveloped parietal lobe?

Just showing you that everybody can behave like fucking chimpanzees.

You don't like dancing?

at least they committed genocide elegantly and paid reparations for it

Niggers just nig

blacks are not your friends

So the Holocaust did happen?

I love some sick ass dance moves but these niggas took it to the next fucking dimension.

probably but who cares

it needs to happen again, jews are usurious rats that don't deserve empathy

Well at least you've finally made your peace and owned up to this

we're subverting you

we will not tolerate any commie scum on our image boards

How many niggers have you sucked off today, cuck?

ok im done for the night

expect me tomorrow, I still have a lot of material. The abundance of niggery never ends

Oh no what ever will I do?

keep coming to these threads

True

This isn't going to end well for you tbh

If you're feeling depressed and suicidal anyway, go to New York City and get a job as a correction officer. They are desperate for new recruits, no college or any type of training needed. Yes, it can be dangerous, but at this point, what do you have to lose? Depending on which facility you work at, pay can start at up to $80,000, and overtime and holiday pay can jack your pay way up, pension and full benefit package.

If you have anything of a brain/work ethic, promotions are speedy, and within a couple years, you should easily be earning a healthy six figures.

Alternatively, move to San Francisco and work as a janitor for the rapid transit system, BART. By taking all the overtime and holiday shifts he was offered, a janitor there earned over $270,000 last year alone!

if anything this just makes me hate right wingers more
it sucks that black people have slightly lower i q s (and all material conditions are against them), because it gives you monsters something to work with

are your black friends politically incorrect too? cuz i rly like black comedians

Tbh it's a lot like the way colonization panned out for Africa. The Europeans deliberately engineered their colonies so that they couldn't function as independent states and then acted all smug when they failed as independent states.

it's almost like multiethnic states don't work

dosen't change the fact that pretty much all african countries have ethnic conflicts

Lol