Why don't leftists lift?

Why don't leftists lift?

Manual work and sport > lifting tbh

Gyms are gay, no wonder Holla Forums and right wingers love them

Same reason Alex Jones sells "male enhancer" on his website. Righties lift because they're very insecure and anxious about being seen as alpha, and people like Zyzz were literally killed by their insecurity.

Bruhhh…Look at dis dooood…

Too busy "reading theory" to go to a gym

i don't see anything wrong if they are strong enough to shoot it straight.

yawn

Lol, if you ever posted on 4chan /fit/ you would know they are all secret faggots who get off on admiring other mens muscles

Why is OP a faggot?

I've been swimming since I was a kiddo but I started weight lifting back in may
The problem is that it's just so fucking boring

yawn, I'm not even Holla Forums

I used to lift, then I realized doing sports and martial arts is more rewarding

put some pants on nigga like damn

Nice spooks

That would be really cool if they looked like they have the strength to do shit.

i don't think that

I do.

Left wingers are cynics, you see them on twitter, the emaciated or fat irony boys who haven't exercised since elementary school gym class.
The unabomber was right when he said that leftists admire artworks that glorify weakness or defeat.

Its easier to be ironic and never believe in anything because if you were ever sincere then that means actually having to have passion and be criticized

Download some podcasts to listen while you workout

Even as a shitpost this is bad

Nice memes

You need testosterone to be aggressive and focused. They look bored and tired. Some could just walk up to them and stab them before they can react.

Ahhh like fucking clockwork

You would need to be pretty stupid to take an insincere world at face value.

Thanks, you can save them, all yours my friend

Appreciate it. I'll put this were it belongs, in my shitpost folder.

This is now a lefty/fit/ thread. What do you guys think of push/pull/legs?

Its your property now, do what you want with it

Because the Left is pretty much just the preserve of emaciated hipsters now

Anything for the revolution comrades

Do SL

Its nice but tiresome

Start with a upper/lower one and make compund move. Rest every 2 days and deadlift on lower day

Yeah, it'd be shame if I neglected the folder and let it all go to waste; like how some people do with their health and physical appearance.

Why, it's a beginning routine? I've been lifting for 3 years.

I started with Allpro's (which is a meme), and then I switched to push/pull+legs and I like it a lot. I don't have time to go to the gym a third day a week just for legs, so I diddly squat and row on the same day which is fucking tiresome but it's worth it. Between school and my wage slave personal trainer job, I don't have time go go more than 2 days a week. You'd think you'd get to use the gym more often when you work at one.

Lmao, I bet you squat as well.

Lifting is great. I've struggled with depression for years and hitting the weights really gets my mood all stabilised and shit. Being a lefty in of itself is fucking depressing, you gotta get somma dat dopamine. If I didn't lift I probably would have blown my brains out years ago

lmao, you're a cuck.

Yeah maybe you're right I mostly just listen to music while working out

I lift

It's those endorphins man

I'm depressed but I don't enjoy "exercise". I'm healthy and slim and I played sport when I was younger, just never got the dopamine/endorphin meme

But why?

Better a cynic than an idealist.

Why are Holla Forumsyps so obsessed with other men's bodies? Very gay

tfw to smart to be healthy and lift