Where would I find the most authentically Marxist or anti-bourgeois University/college program in North America?

Where would I find the most authentically Marxist or anti-bourgeois University/college program in North America?

I mean very specifically a dept. you know of, or more generally where these things are found, if they even exist.

It looks to me like most "liberal" university programs are still generally bourgeois, especially political science, english, social work etc.

Sociology tbh. And despite what Holla Forums says about idpol, X Studies (women's, black, latina/o) departments are full of radicals. Any department will have a significant number of liberals though.

You don't you fucking upper middle class scumbag. Read all the free books and watch all the free videos on the internet

That's a lot harder though.
I do agree that it is more worthwhile.
Just study what you're good at/what you enjoy/what you wanna do before, during or after the revolution.

that will get me a great job…and really allow me to help the proletariate take power : /

Radical petit-bourgeois reactionaries who learn a script to recite to subvert leftism by entryism, yes.

what would you do? what are you doing?

Dumb larper

working proletariate jobs with other proletariate after growing up from the petit-bourgeosie I'm kind of worried about you guys… like that revolution is not going to happen, not even close : /

Destabilize the facade of pseudo-leftism created by a century of universal psywar.

But by all means, get your info through liberal indoctrination channels, and become a careerist entrenched in the system, blinded by your class status.

you're reifying everything with that kind of language, you write without any hope

There's always hope. Why not have hope?

this is a pretty harsh way to describe the labour movement from 1916-2016 tho

Of course it isn't going to happen. At least not in the way we would expect. Didn't get the memo?

no I did not get the memo…the proletariate is actually getting weaker it seems and acccepting less than their parents.

Study philosophy, all those """left"""-leaning courses are cancer. Or something that will help uplift workers. You can be a doctor and do pro bono on the side for example, the poor people you help will always remember your kindness and humanity under a harsh system, and your skills will always be useful.

wew

can poor neetfags please stop pretending that being unskilled is revolutionary? we all know you're the kids of bourgeois parents sustaining your reactionary lifestylism

1. read the books on your own time
2. take courses in a degree that will actually make you some fucking money, like STEM

Sociology, definitely. I ended up finding out my english professor was a marxist too, but english seems to be flooded by idpol today.

Definitely sociology though.

You could join the Peace Corps or something along those lines.

Tfw I probably end up studying business or something