Liberals are worried about le fascist nazi Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-28/amazon-worker-jumps-off-company-building-after-e-mail-to-staff)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything is fucked though. There isn't one part of the current equation that isn't fucked

I mean it wasn't before but we're feeling the first bumps on the road before the car drives straight off the cliff

Fuck Amazon. Those assholes turned Seattle into another San Francisco.

Literally nothing wrong with this. I'm moving to Seattle and look forward to it.

Disney's not really a monopoly (or even the market leader in anything, I think) and they're far better as a corporate entity anyway.

San Francisco is unliveable because of how expensive it is. Seattle is a cool city in spite of the awful hipster scum and "young entrepeneurs", not because of them. They all flock to anything authentic and interesting and suck it dry

Okay sweetie we get it, you're on your period. Why don't you kneel down and suck my dick while the rest of us have a discussion.

Cringe

what

Because liberals are idiots who can't see the forest for the trees. Fuck, they'd welcome it if Amazon propped up their guys and fought the mean Trumpcucks.

It'll be as grim and joyless as that trainwreck.

Dude politics and economics are 2 different things bro.

Two different but pretty closely interwoven things

You bastard. At least we will always have pic related.

I miss when "grunge" and "alternative" were just called punk and heavy metal.

What did you even think modern liberalism was?

Grunge is nothing like punk.

what says it can't be both?

"Grunge" is what the rest of the country called the music that was being made in the Seattle area in the late-eighties and early-nineties. Nirvana considered themselves to be punk (as did Washingtonians before "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was on MTV), and they played punk venues.

Amazon, from the guy who owns Washington Post, who bought it for half the price the CIA gave him to set up a botnet.

How peculiar

You are looking at it from the wrong angle.

What you should be saying is:

Amazon is slowly communistifying the landscape by making everything equal.

Your complaining about Amazon?

meh

Disney is far more evil than Amazon… They actually run social engineering ops on Twitter (Disney chairman is CEO of Twitter) to assist the US govt in their population control.

I beg to differ.

Not only are they one of the 'Big 6', but they basically own Twitter as well

Nice strawman.

now go kys

Roastie get the fuck out

I had to double-check, but this seems to be the original and not subtly altered copy.

Warcorpse pls go

E D G Y
D
G
Y

How is that a strawman?
Are you retarded?

They are about the same. Disney owns Orlando, and Amazon owns Seattle just like how Google owns San Francisco.

Even millennial communists have a soft spot for Amazon I guess.

show proofs or take meds pls

>tfw instead of working people until they kill themselves (bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-28/amazon-worker-jumps-off-company-building-after-e-mail-to-staff)
we can work people as little as possible and turn work into play

uphold Marxism-Rottenism