If "capitalism" is so great then how come all the greatest achievements happened either despite it or at a time when...

If "capitalism" is so great then how come all the greatest achievements happened either despite it or at a time when monarchies reigned supreme?

I dont know.

You're talking about the discovery of electricity and interchangeability, right?

spooky

OP I apreciate your efforts to promote monarchism but those arguments don't work eith us
You may need to put more tought into it

Chart is set up shitty. Agriculture and Capitalism/Monotheism should really be joined, came out of the same cultural place. Everything post Fertile Crescent should be the same tiny blip in time. A majority of human time should be referred to as hunting/gathering.

bump

Humans discovered agriculture, which is the most important discovery ever, under anarchism

Stay btfo

FTFY

Among others.

Misleading image. We're not even a 4th through the 21st century yet.

You mean like electric generators and interchangeability?

it says so

Cool graph OP. Be sure to update it once we achieve luxury space communism.

Communism got us into space first tho.

Via the capitalist achievement of the combustion engine.

You aren't being a very educated leftist by dismissing capitalism's achievements. Marx understood that capitalism brought a lot if progressive changes compared to feudalism. That's why it's considered a needed step on the way to communism. It's an important part of Marxism. Of course capitalism has far over stayed it's welcome. We have what we need to move on to more efficient and less authoritarian systems.

'capitalism' is just a word to describe the same system we've lived under since time immemorable. It may have taken a slightly different form but society has always been a case of those with the most power and material means having the most control over society. Funfact. What comes next will be just the same, though instead of industrialists and captains of industry, the next elite will be technocrats and theorists sitting atop a benevolent dictatorship.

no

if you mean in the modern sense of a lifelong ruler with absolute power indefinitely then no
this wont happen in the modern age of guns and internet information decentralization

This is a better edition of your meme

ty

Some communists believed that intervening steps were necessary in China because they already had anti-capitalist agitation except it was the wrong kind. The Chinese said "fuck you" and created Maoism. Rosa Luxemborg believed that worker's revolution had to happen immediately.

Yes, I hardly believe that only one possible view of ideal or preferred transition is the conclusion one can have by studying the evidence and theory.

Capitalism is a better mode of production than all of the previous ones, yes. Marx even says this in the Communist Manifesto, perhaps you should try at least reading that before shitposting here.

Production and "great" achievements are not synonymous.

Any production regime that actually produces something is a great achievement.

Stupid lefty. Don't you know that subjugation of employees, wide wealth gaps and widespread use of corporate propaganda i.e. advertising is needed for basically getting anything done?

go on

what are they

i dont understand

because capitalism is the name given to dominant societies today that continue to be classist
capitalism is just a mask