Pic related

pic related

b-b-but Trump is the establishment, he's a p-p-porky

What are you trying to imply here?

u wot m8

Yes, liberals are mongs. Don't think this board would disagree.

Sure thing, he's so oligarch, that they created 15 false rape allegations to try to bring him down

He's so oligarch, all the mainstream media was against him

There needs to be a third panel set, where the libs are being smug over the fact that trump is backing out on all his promises.

All of the mainstream media is owned by like 5 people, who all funded Clinton. No shit those media outlets dont support trump, you can't pay him off as easily to pass legislation in your favour.

But the establishment is larger than "muh media", the bourgeoisie competing internally doesn't mean they aren't establishment. Trump is buddy buddy with plenty of high stakes politicians (including the clintons) and "establishmunt" people.

Libs won't be smug, they are too retarded to do that because he still is a "evil misoginist sinner" even though he and hillary will push the same agenda under a different name.

enjoy that delusion
starting on January 20, you'll be trying to stop his agenda for 8 years

The establishment are the thirteen families. Having money doesn't make you the establishment. Your ideology can be summed up as Money = Bad. The establishment doesn't care about money, they make the money. They have more power than money.

I guess everything looks the same when you are to the left of Che Guevura

Jesus christ.

I guess almost every is no-testablishment when its all da joos.

Show me what he's actually going to do differently? Is he going to stop wars? No. Is he going to do shit to help the working class? Nah. Is he going to fix your countries racial tensions? Nope.

So is he in any way shape or form different from clinton? Nope.
HE isnt even president yet and he is already back-pedalling hard.

You are a retard. Only 2 of the 13 families are Jewish. Brainwashed tool.

you are in for one hell of rude awakening

Yea man 13 families are the only people in the world that are the establishment, everyone else, even a rich bussinessman with tons of property and rich parents, are just underdogs who dont have any power and don't share interest with πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€themπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

da fuck

Just go back to your trump masturbation board, faggot.

You referring to the "wall" that rapidly became a fence and then just as rapidly became a "metaphor".

It's House of York vs House of Lancaster.

kek

Yeah, they have a few miles of fence planned.

Oh, the irony.

Hey enjoy being pissed on by Goldman Sachs execs for 4-8 years as you gleefully slurp it up you useful idiot. :)

nice

you're right, being a porky and having tons of porky connections makes you the establishment
every single one of trump's picks for cabinets make sense since he is porky, if he wasn't porky they wouldn't make sense
it's really that simple, my boy

They really had to throw that in there didn't they?
I love how them giving any number at all shows their lack of understanding of the concept.

>>>/liberalpol/

Which one? :^)

>>>/sjw/

Shouldn't our motivation to stop either Clinton OR Trump for 4 or 8 years, and the next election, and the election after that, and the election after that, give you pause that perhaps

We found something, that you didn't?

Hi Billy. Someone becomes a bourgeois by owning the means of production. Trump does that, he has firms, lands, hotels, and people perform work for him just so in return they can get a fragment of their work's worth back in wages, the rest amounting to Trump's parasitic profits.

Got any question?

maybe lurk moar?

Ror I yelled at sjws on Tumblr for years but whatever you say dude

Clinton was more popular she won by 3 millions votes. Trump voters are going to be able spaghetti that away