What does Holla Forums think of Israel?

What does Holla Forums think of Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/25/world/middleeast/netanyahu-accuses-obama-of-orchestrating-un-resolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm fine with Jews but they should have a piece of germany not a piece of some unrelated country.

This. And Jerusalem should be Christian again.

that would piss off Nazis big time, sounds good to me

But it's rightful semite clay!

Black guys should fuck white women there I know that much

Nietzsche and Stirner would like to have a word with you.

One of the few existing states based off Idpol.

Right wing hellhole.

m a d m a n

a

d

m

a

n

Who_gives_a_shit.jpg

Can one human possibly be more based?

fucking based

Give us our money back.

It cuts off that perfect line at the end.

I live there

it's an alright country, but it's going to the shitter with a spiralling economy and an unpopular ruling right wing party that, for some reason, people remember to complain only after voting them in.

next war with Lebanon gonna suck

A terrorist government that legalizes the porky culture.

Is another war with Hezbollah seen as an inevitability in Israel too? I imagine it'll only be a matter of time after Hez have finished their job in Syria

Jews are fine, they're a unique people with their own culture and I don't hate them at all. Zionism however has shown to be imperialism and gentrification, and I'm not for that. Like what said, give them some of Germany…..after all Germany is the country that killed fucking millions of Jewish innocents.

I have split feelings. I like how they support international leftism and the destruction of morality abroad, but the fact that they embrace nationalism and traditionalism at home is an issue. Hypocrisy is important though, without it you are stuck with ideals.

you need to mask yourself better, Holla Forums.

It's honestly really shit that so much of the opposition to Israel is based, or feeds on anti-semitism. This is not to deride criticism of Israel, or even advocacy of dissolving it, but organizations like BDS are infested with anti-semitic conspiracy theorists. Anti-semitism is on the rise, and because of this it's difficult for me to advocate against a jewish nation because its appeal as a plan B for many jews is very real.

But Israel is a right-wing hell-hole guilty of the same mentality all settler-colonial countries have (they weren't a real country/nobody lived here before/we've made better use of the land/they deserved it)

Far right apartheid ethnostate that everyone hates and doesnt get bullied to death because americans are retards

Oh and then there idiots like this guy who accuse anyone who says "maybe you shouldn't oppress Palestinians" of being anti Semites

It's actually impressive how you so easily missed my point when I explicitly explained that I agree with you

You're welcome.

Don't fall for porky's tricks.

It amazing how spooked this board is with all the jews are okay comments. Isreal's actions as a nation is seperate from a person being jewish. Stop letting a country that is guilty of numerous human rights violations and actively carrying out systematic extermination hide behind "anti-semitism"

What do you think about the UN resolution on the Israeli settlements?

What do you think about US not vetoing it? Trumps talk of reversing the decision?

With trump in office people are saying bibi can take off the mask now and just go full fascist and not give a fuck about settlements.
This might make israel into and isolated north korea tier country though.

Fun times ahead ya'll

There's no difference between anti-Israel and anti-Jew

anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism are the same thing basically

you sound like a stormfag tbh

also in order to hold his coalition and power, bibi has to fight off the far right Naftali Bennett or risk him taking his spot, all signs point to Israel becoming even more right wing

nytimes.com/2016/12/25/world/middleeast/netanyahu-accuses-obama-of-orchestrating-un-resolution.html

Mr. Netanyahu and his attorney general had previously warned that the bill, which recently passed a first reading in Parliament, contravenes international law and could land Israeli officials in the defendant dock of the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

“After he said it, he rushed to vote in favor of the bill. Why?” Mr. Caspit wrote in Maariv. “Because of Bennett. The fear of the possibility that he would not be able to siphon seats from Bennett next time on Election Day caused him to act like a small-time grocery owner, instead of a national leader.”

israel sympathizers deserve to be taken out back and shot in the head like the dogs they are.

Oh look attacking anyone critical of Israel with ad hominem argument and accusations of antisemitism. How original! You can't defend Israel's actions and you know it.

>>>/gulag/