What do you think of Martin Shrekli aka the meme capitalist?

What do you think of Martin Shrekli aka the meme capitalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQljHkKuC2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like this guy through embracing the meme culture is popularizing porkyism among the youth. I've been watching his periscopes and it seems a lot of kids are very inspired by him.

The feds used him as a lightning rod for public tension because he's pathologically unlikable. He's no different from most Wall Street investors honestly.

On the top of my list.

He's an accelerationist's best friend.

Target Practice.

gulag recipient #01

He's an alright guy

not even gulag
to the wall he goes

fuck him

My syndicalist best friend thinks he might honestly be an accelerationist, I think he's just a douche. He's extremely useful to liberals for showing how EVIL businessmen are so that people will do the moral thing of taxing them slightly more because that is the only way to deal with inequality.

He started out as just a troll, but then started going back to news shows to claim what he did was actually ethical. He would go on about how companies would drop unprofitable drugs and how his price hikes were "spurring investment" or whatever.

Literal justifier of capitalist ideology. He gets the firing squad.

Hang him by his entrails, meat hooks by the balls

Made most of his money scamming other porky, not so bad really.

Excuses nothing

Of course it doesn't, it IS really fucking funny though.

I unironically love this guy. He's a surreal character that seems to fully understand late stage capitalism and drag himself "along for the ride" in the most conspicuous, absurd way possible, almost as a form of protest.

Check out his chemistry lectures too youtube.com/watch?v=zQljHkKuC2I

I thought shrekeli gave everyone who needed the drug for free.

Son of a bitch needs to give us that wu tang album

Got BTFO by Australian high schoolers

Who gives a fuck?

Came from nothing, fucked over incompetent pharmaceutical companies, supported Bernie. He's based.

Say what you will. I just can't hate on this legend. If I was king of Venezuela I would give him the highest-paid job in government to find all the bugs in the taxation system and other regulations.

I see he's smiling but why his eyes look so dead?

top kek

was Enver Hoxha the only decent guy to ever come from Albania?

Enver Hoxha's only merit was that he killed a lot of Albanians.

Only poorfags without insurance.

not enough it seemed

One of the great men of our time. Literally did nothing wrong.

"Yeah idk I personally think that the issue is more complex than that
Especially if you dig into what kind of person Martin Shrekli is
Always seemed kind of lonely and attention seeking though too
Narcissistic but it's probably covering up his own shitty feelings about the world. I can relate
Yeah, I know his actions aren't exactly moral or anything, but I've done my fair share of immoral things too
And I try not to judge people based on something like that but rather a more personal criteria
However I'm willing to look past the second because I think I have somewhat of an idea what kind of person he is
And like I said, I've done plenty of shitty things too depending on the situation"

:^)