Has he, dare I say, been BTFO?

Has he, dare I say, been BTFO?

Not really.

Just kind of a Holla Forums tier strawman.

Not even an anarchist.

I mean, even if I was a nazi I would think this is a strawman

Hating on LSR…

Just mean, the kid is a a little wacky, but he's got heart.

No LSR's pretty cool. Him and Hbomberguy are both probably the best at taking down the youtube reactionary populists like Sargon and Tj.

How or rather why? He just seems like a basic liberal to me.

a bleeding one ;)

He's always BTFO. He's basically a liberal posing as an anarchist.

anarkiddies belongs on the cross.
especially the sjws

Apologize.

Liberals are reactionary silly socdem :)

What language is that, and why is a man in a loud nightclub being interviewed about communism?

Apologize for anarchist labor camps in Catalonia and Cheka first.

1/10 try harder

you don't know anything about anarchism. don't be so obvious.

It's all the rage in modern dating to immediately open up about a question concerning ideology. If you cant talk about your intellectual ideas in a night club, what good will you be for the revolution?

Nothing to apologise.

TJ may be a liberal but he isn't a reactionary. I disagree with a lot of his points but I love him and the drunken peasants because some of the best times I ever had in my life was me getting stoned as fuck with my friends talking shit about stuff on the internet and that is basically their whole show so I adore it.

But that's just me.

Pick one and only one

he's ok but he can be a bit annoying sometimes

The worst argument against anarchism or a new economic system is the "Yeah but it hasn't been done before so it wont work." A lot of things haven't been done yet, a lot of technology and social policies we basically see as a given haven't been tried or made yet and yet we don't doubt they could be done on the mere fact that they haven't been yet.

Imagine if we refused to imagine a world where we stop using fossil fuels. Lack of vision or imagination in terms of policies is almost as disastrous as someone who refuses to ever be pragmatic about anything. The problem is no one ever attacks the other extreme so we end up with a world of short sighted aims, goals and solutions.

You can stop being retarded any time.

This. Thanks, comrade.

Russian I think, it was from a vid where they asked him what he likes in a women. He said boobs, which sounded sorta like zizek. When asked what his favorite thing in a woman was, he said soul. Which sorta sounded like rosa.

kek

dude I don't know much about the history of anarchist Catalonia, and I would imagine there were labor camps there or something along those lines, but finnish bolshevik is absolutely fucking retarded.

who's retarded again?

But when you ask people to try it out you get "IT CAN'T WORK UNLESS ITS LE GLOBAL MEME EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME MEME MEME MEME REVOLUTION GLOBAL MEME"

dude I don't know much about the subject, and I would imagine that the finnish bolshevik is probably right, but MUH HE IS STILL RETARDED JUST BECAUSE HE IS TANKIE, TANKIE, TANKIE!!!!!

oh well i copied the number of wrong post
i meant this

Look at these quality posts.

So, basically, yet another thread proving that Holla Forums is just white identity politics? Alright.

elongate the bongo

My point is that there were parts that he likely left out. In the same way that the Black Book of Communism for the most part did not just make up the deaths under the USSR, but misattributed them and ignored the larger context. Honestly I have zero respect for finnish bolshevik as far as intellectual honesty goes.

I'm just saying you could have linked to the sources themselves or something, but you essentially did the tankie equivalent of linking to breitbart. Whatever, it was just a minor complaint.

LSR sucks because he makes liberal platitudes, not because schizophrenics from Holla Forums think he's a Marxist.

Do what?

this 2bh. LSR is pretty bad.