Israel BTFO

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un-idUSKBN14C1IV

wtf I love the USA now

Will Trump ever get off of Israel's cock?

MFW Norman Finkelstein will be out of a job soon.

Trump was an accelerationist pick from the start.
A while back i predicted that the Israeli issue will become more openly partisan under trump.
In the end i think obama is still a coward who hasnt really done anything until there was like a few weeks left in his presidency

TIME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIMS

Which is it libs?!

Only Trump supporters will die for Israel

TWO STATE TWO STATE TWO STATE

looks like the UN's SCATHING (lol) criticism of Israel's ongoing ethnic cleansing efforts triggers him:

>Donald J. Trump [email protected]/* */ 15minutes ago

You realize all the double agent pro Israel democrats are going to shit on obama now and praise trump.

It's both

Pretty much every single democrat, even the 'good ones' like Bernie, are imperialist Israel lovers.

The last thing obama does before he leaves office is make Israel a partisan issue.
fun times ahead.

Actually i think a lot of democrats are pro Palestine, its just up till now they had to keep their mouths shut, but younger people and future democratic voters are also pro Palestine.
I think in 5 to 10 years the democrats will normalize being publicly anti Israel

Somebody pls post the A Wyatt Mann cartoon "join the US army and fight israels wars"

Who the hell ever said that Trump was anti-semitic? He has been kissing Israeli ass since his campaign began.

please god

Holla Forums is convinced he's the next Hitler. If you tell them otherwise you'll probably be called a shill and receive a perma ban.

Were you under a rock during 2016?

Wait, are you talking about here or on CNN? I wouldn't know anything about CNN.

What Israel gets for making racist jokes about Barack Obama

he is probably of jew ancestry.
his stinky daughter and son are married to kikes.
he has kike grand children.
he is literally surrounded by kikes.
he is pro israel
he is massively licking nintendoyahoos ass

thats because they are gays and gays are mentally sick

Holla Forums actually kind of likes them(at least according to /sg/) so I am not sure if they would.

kek

e=mc^2d chess

how fucking petty

really? it's a non-binding resolution ffs

I thought I was browsing Holla Forums for a sec.

pick one

ahh yes, it's the "if you disagree with an apartheid state you're pol" user

It sounds like the Holla Forumsack here is you buddy :)

Holla Forums is better suited for fascism apologists like yourself.