The ego is the essence of my ontology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0IA6q-JJTY
books.google.dk/books?id=Ap2VLD38XYAC&pg=PA294&lpg=PA294&dq=culture gave me power Stirner&source=bl&ots=W9qSskCLq9&sig=H9K3i-0_uwuKu_UW7dn2aE_puRk&hl=da&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ7Jn1novRAhVIthoKHTY_AC0Q6AEIGzAB#v=onepage&q=culture gave me power Stirner&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they don't even know about sinthome's

youtube.com/watch?v=B0IA6q-JJTY

Or coming into being, for that matter.

Nice vid. Agamben is seriously underappreciated.

wew

I wish that smug zizekians would be less incurious and actually read the people they think they oppose.

Indeed, he wasn't around before the concept of the mirror phase was even theorized by Freud and thus all meme philosophy like his was rendered obsolete and to forever be the idealist garbage it truly is and was, forever to sit in the dustbin of history.

That's the thing I don't get.

There really is no conflict between Lacan and Stirner aside from definition, but they still insist on pushing this meme.

It makes me wonder who's actually do it.

Shiggy my diggy m8

So you now realize that Stirner could never have "admitted to" acknowledging the mirror phase in forming the subject's ontology because Stirner never lived to read Freud?

Che vuoi?

Does it matter?
There really isn't a conflict there to begin with, which was the point.

Read from without doubt culture has made me powerful.
This is where Stirner proposes that the ego is socially constructed.
Please stop being proud that you're ignorant and so smug you've grown incurious.

books.google.dk/books?id=Ap2VLD38XYAC&pg=PA294&lpg=PA294&dq=culture gave me power Stirner&source=bl&ots=W9qSskCLq9&sig=H9K3i-0_uwuKu_UW7dn2aE_puRk&hl=da&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ7Jn1novRAhVIthoKHTY_AC0Q6AEIGzAB#v=onepage&q=culture gave me power Stirner&f=false

It does. If you claim that Stirner acknowledges the mirror phase but don't know that Stirner never lived to see the theory of the mirror phase come into being, it means you've both not read Stirner because he can literally not have mentioned it, and you've not read Freud or even acknowledge the most basic concepts of psychoanalysis.

Again, Stirner doesn't claim this is the case.

No, but Stirner proposes a set of personal ethics which posit that one's ego is the essence of their ontology and that one can merely act in accordance to its impulses. This doesn't happen, ever.

Where does he do this?
point to it.

Stirner's ego as a concept was ambiguous and open to change from individual to individual. But the point was that it encompasses all a person is

Well, no he doesn't. He makes no claim as to the origin of Will, except to indeed say it might be partly cultural.
If you can find anything to contradict that, please point to that.

Where?
You talk a lot, but never cite anything.

Someone who is really perma butthurt for some reason. It takes alot of anger and ignorance to keep pushing it in hope to hop on the stirner train to let your meme get some traction. Fuckton of people here actually tried to get traction for their snowflake narative by dismissing whatever is popular.

Wtf I love Freudposter now

wtf I love my ego now

What's the difference between the symbolic and imaginary ?

p. 101-106: Imaginary
p. 212-217: Symbolic
(p. 168-173: Real)

tl;dr ?

So i act according to your impulses? Top kek!

So the whole mirror phase is utterly irrelevant

I've heard all this before, but I still don't get what it has to do with Stirner.