In a communist state, what would be the age of consent...

In a communist state, what would be the age of consent? Will sexually mature individuals be able to engage romantically with each other with being punished by the state moral police?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all sex will be outlawed
the state will reproduce humans in test-tubes

THIS

just die already scum

Dude im just asking

Besides that, the aoc is a spook.

The state moral police? No, because they would not exist. But the moral police of the people would exist and you would be killed as suggests.
Now burn in hell pedo.

say it with me: one man, one wife

#endthesexualfreemarket

One Wife, Twelve more wives, One Madam.

I hope you get burned to death you disgusting subhuman dyke gook Vietnam fucking shit roastie

I hope the same of all white mothers over the age of 60 over the weight of 200 pounds

If this thread doesn't get deleted or bumplocked, you can expect a shitshow of pseudoscience, faux-indignation and general stupidity from said moral police. This board used to be good, but has recently become infested with authoritarian liberal dumbasses who think the propaganda they're fed has any resemblance to the real world. There really needs to be a concentrated effort to drive them out. They didn't become liberals by listening to reason and they're not about to start now. No good can come from associating with them.

This basically sums everything up. Also wasn't this same topic on here just like a week ago? Pedos gtfo of here

Lets say someone proposes a new society, if my first concern is what might happen to pineapple juice that probably suggests I have an interest in pineapple juice far more than the normal person.

If my first concern is what age I get to fuck kids at, I'm probably interested in…. You get the point.

The graveyard next to the gulag is where you belong.

There is a pedo in the thread and you're concerned about the lesbian a million and three miles away from your home. Nice priorities.

are you retarded son?

You think we're going to just roll over for you? Fuck off, you KKK asshole. This board isn't for you. Why don't you try Holla Forums? Their brand of outrage-mongering seems to be more your speed.

Besides, if you weren't a newfag who wandered in last week you'd know that liberals aren't part of the left, so if you're defending them, why are you even here? At least the Nazis and ancaps who come here occasionally don't pretend to be leftist.

Are pedos just sick or are they a sign of bourgeois decadence?

Everyone hates pedos and wishes for people like you to die a slow and painful death and that includes leftists. So it is not outrage-mongering, it is simply the facts of life.

Both, which is all the more reason why they should not live.

lol what the hell are you talking about? do you even know what liberals are?

hurf durf

Capitalists i.e. people who are not part of this board's culture.

0/10
You couldn't be any more stupid if you tried.

BLACKED episode when?

Top cringe.

k

wew thats one for the asian cunt trip folder

keep up the work

Here, you dropped your flag.

Nothing.

Age of consent is just a spook that is a creation and existence of capitalist bourgeois to control workers from becoming too large to kill them all.

Karl Marx raped his maid while being a married man, Stalin cheated his wife so much she killed herself over it, and Mao and his party leaders had numerous mistresses. If you don't fuck a dozen different women while cheating on your wife and decry marriage as bourgeois then you aren't a true proletariat.

This kind of shit is why I'm considering being an unironic Posadist

NO

in communist state you marry with 16

because many free labor slave is need
with 22 you will have 5 children

with 40 you have 5 grandchildren
and with 55 you die because of work

in half-communist GDR we had to implement child love propaganda and famous "FKK" to counter big big birth rate of half-communist state.
it barley worked, still big birthrate of nazi germans in half-communist state GDR

aoc is a spook

There's no philosophical difference between "we're just two sexually mature individuals engaging romantically with each other, what does it matter I'm 28 and she's 14" and lolbertarian "we're just two individuals forming a contract with each other, the minimum wage is interfering with our rights!"

Oh God it's this thread again, stopped reading there. Mods bumplock this shit.

Which is why consent has become the ultimate horizon of both left and right.

The age of consent would be whatever communes decide it to be.

Age and sex are both spooks

Morning, Holla Forums!

:^)

It should be on an individual basis, and only once the child shows a desire for sexuality (without prompting) can it be considered consensual.

can reactionaries please go

There should be no age of consent. It's a foolish way of approaching the problem. Sex with kids was never a widespread social issue until Victorian yellow journalism and the 19th century social purity movement, an early form of feminism.

Holla Forums is a spook

There is no philosophical difference between people who advocate to ban consensual sexual relations between people with an age gap that triggers them because of "exploitation" you made up, and people who advocated for George W. Bush to invade Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction that turned out not to exist.

Now kill yourself and leave this board in that order, you dense fuck. Worst argument for anything, ever. Ever.

>>>/reddit/

Pretty spooked fam, I'm a left libertarian

I would argue that the type of relationship in your pic (as well as it's eastern counterparts) are distinct from modern pedophilic relationships

How many pedos want to marry their prepubescent love and love her for the rest of her life?

I have no idea, but we won't know because it's legally off the table.

Btw, the Eunice Johns case is a really extreme one, and I don't think it would ever be the norm anywhere. At the same time, it's a good case against choosing an arbitrary age. If a 9 year old girl can have a happy marriage, then what age do you set AoC at? 8? And would that low number actually stop predators, or would you use other legal criteria for going after them?

Not a pedo, but I'd like to have this type of lasting, loving relationship with a post-pubescent teen. Too bad we've got to go through not only dumb conservatives, but a few million Starbucks sipping liberal Redditors and all their self-righteousness and refusal to have an honest discussion in order to get to that point - the point we were at 100 years ago, before feminism made it cool to be a bigoted piece of shit and still call yourself progressive.

Not all progress is in the right direction.

Pick one faggot OP

Communism is a classless, stateless, moneyless society

give it a rest ya fucking pedo

Other legal criteria would work fine. It would not be hard to get a conviction. No idea why people want to make sexuality so complicated. Studies have actually shown that for many of these consenting "victims" psychological damage actually occurs only when they are presented with the narrative that what happened to them was wrong, meaning the damage is actuly done by social pressures and the huge changes to there life that occur as a result of current laws and social norms. Technically sexualy abused by my cousin, but actually what messed me up and ruined my childhood was emotional abuse from my brother. The sexual "abuse" was pretty unremarkable.

Determined by individual not by age group I think would be the ideal. This would be difficult to pull off though but it's doable.

nice sideburns

ITT: how to turn people into unironic tankies

People still say tankie like it's a bad thing.

That's because it is, you are authoritarian statists trying to force your moral values on everyone else. Also the age of consent is completely arbitrary, at what age does a child magically turn into a consenting adult?

you don't get it, comrade. we get this shit like every week and it always leads to more pointless bickering between reactionary tankies screaming about how they'd gulag anyone who has sex that isn't strictly missionary and for the purpose of procreation and egoists who are probably already fucking children right now.

Honestly why can't you people find someone your own age? Like why is this even an issue that this board seems to gravitate toward?

There's no way to tell definitely because that is a qualitative experience. But as a society there is nothing wrong with drawing a line in the sand as philosophically arbitrary as it may be. The best course of action is to think about when most people become legitimately sexually active and try to find the lowest age where someone is considered adult-like. 16-18 may seem like bullshit but it's great for preventing statutory rape. The worst thing that happens is that some kids who sexually mature have to wait a year or two before they legally fuck (lol who cares) but the upside is that statutory rapes are discouraged. Technically, on a case by case basis, it is bullshit but you have to make some philosophical concessions in the real world.

All pedophiles will get the gulag until they are no longer pedophiles.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her.

You're all sick in the head

If this turns you into a tankie, you never cared about freedom to begin with.

Who fucking cares what tankies think about anything? The Soviet Union's history has shown tankies to be completely untrustworthy psychopaths. Why are they even considered leftists at all?

If you want to draw one, draw it closer to where biology says it should be.

Why should anyone accept what society offers them simply because that's how things are done? Just because we can do a thing, it does not follow that we must do that thing. Especially that last one. During the primaries, millions of people were told in anti-millennial screeds from pro-Clinton "journalists" (and eventually through the outright theft of the nomination by the Clinton camp) that they were too young and inexperienced for their choices to matter, but a lot of those same millennials want to turn around and do the same thing to teens based on nothing more than kneejerk conjecture and "studies" that any real scientist would laugh at.

If this turns you into a tankie, you never cared about freedom to begin with.

Who fucking cares what tankies think about anything? The Soviet Union's history has shown tankies to be completely untrustworthy psychopaths. Why are they even considered leftists at all?

If you want to draw one, draw it closer to where biology says it should be.

Why should anyone accept what society offers them simply because that's how things are done? Just because we can do a thing, it does not follow that we must do that thing. Especially that last one. During the primaries, millions of people were told in anti-millennial screeds from pro-Clinton "journalists" (and eventually through the outright theft of the nomination by the Clinton camp) that they were too young and inexperienced for their choices to matter, but a lot of those same millennials want to turn around and do the same thing to teens based on nothing more than kneejerk conjecture and "studies" that any real scientist would laugh at.

shit, double post, mods pls delete one, maybe will be satisfied if you do

Pedos probably have a great deal of alienation and are perpetually stuck at a teenage or lower social level

Hopefully once capitalism is gone they will no longer exist

ah, but self-ownership is the basis for a definition of violence. Propertarians imply self-ownership transfers to object ownership.
Therefore consensual secks between to adults =/= "consensual" trade of property

This guy gets it

Really, mods?

The doublethink is real. Big Brother would be proud of you.

nigga is you serious

Pedos aren't allowed here, that's why your posts were deleted without question. You should take the hint and leave.

Your lack of knowledge of the meanings of words aside, I'm not seeing that anywhere in the board rules.

Age of Consent 14.
4 years clause until Age 16, then it is unmitigated.
Since the communist state hands out education, no teacher or tutor can be engaged with a student within 6 months of their professional relationship.

I think 15 is good for a universal age, but the way these censorship-loving assholes are acting, it makes me want to lower the AOC further than is probably reasonable just to spite them. There really needs to be some kind of evaluation done on a case-by-case basis as well to determine if any actual harm was done.

The method I described properly takes your 15 into account while apealing to the crowd that think 14 years is too young, 14 year olds date slightly older teenagers all the time.

I don't want pedos censored kid, I want them dead.

In a fully automated luxury communism age of consent persists, but every pedo gets a fully automated luxury mechanical/VR loli waifu/shota husbando, while gets a fully automated luxury mechanical/VR game where they can kill as many pedos as they want, and everyone is happy.

Can we stop arguing and love each other now?

If 15 isn't universal then it isn't taken into account. 15 is perfectly old enough to date anyone.

Good luck killing most of the world, then. Go on and try it. I eagerly await the results of your little temper tantrum. It'll provide years' worth of lels to watch you get BTFO.

Don't you know killing is what communism does best? Pedos like you will be genocided in a communist society.

I didn't say anything about the number. If you aren't fucking kids, don't worry about it one way or the other.

So, germany?

14 would be pretty good

same
anyone that cant control themselves and tries to fuck a human under 13 is just plain sick in the head
if you really think you have a chance with the being that grows older, why cant you have a non sexual relationship? its been done many times and you end up not being a fucking pedo

see its all about power, you're scared they wont bend to all your demands if older
and if they wont, then you are weak
being attracted to young flesh before puberty is sick

why cant you wait 1 year?

1984 was Orwell's way of telling us how to win. Abolish the orgasm. Abolish capitalism. All we have to lose is our jizz.

Before some hotpocket deleted my posts for no reason, there was a valid answer to these questions in one of them. Here it is in paraphrased form:

It's not about whether we can do anything. It's about the fact that there's no justification to stop it. When Clinton stole the nomination, her loyal media lapdogs told the millennials who voted for Sanders that they were too young and inexperienced to be allowed to choose, but now some of those same people want to turn around and do the same thing to others.

Going to repost my response to this because it's especially stupid.

There's no philosophical difference between someone who wants to ban a consensual relationship on the basis of it featuring some form of "exploitation" they can't prove exists, and George W. Bush invading Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction he couldn't prove existed.

Having studied the history of World War II, I know enough about tankies to know that human waves are the only military tactic they have. Seeing as you and yours are a bunch of latte sipping liberal Redditors who hate guns and don't know anything about weapons or fighting, and we have a massive numerical advantage from countries all over the world, I don't think it's going to work out well for you if you try to enact your psychopathic tendencies on us. You're far from the Soviet secret police you're trying to make yourself out to be. You're just another dyed-hair, scarf-wearing problem-glasses hipster dipshit and anyone with even a modicum of combat training would humiliate you in any fight.

dump that folder for me

Top kek, pedos are like 1% of the population. Why are pedos always so delusional?

Are you just honestly retarded or what?

He might be a lolbertarian infiltrator.

And you might be a fascist tankie piece of shit. Wait, no, you definitely are. Why are you people even considered part of the left? We've seen what letting tankies have power leads to.

Ephebos and pedos are basically the same. Your kink is that you fetishize the young and children. Just like with all other fetishes, it gets more depraved over time. You can try and say "I'm only attracted to 13 year olds, I could never be attracted to a 12 year old!" all you want, but the slippery slope is real and not a fallacy that everyone makes it out to be.

That's because laws rarely are changed retard.

Power is the only goal that matters. Why do you think we use word filters and heavy moderation to remove dissent and enforce political correctness here? It's because we make dissent impossible. We win if the enemy is silenced or humiliated. That's the point. Once you have power insert any ideology you want.

If it bleeds, ye shall breeds.

Jesus Christ.

You honestly think the rest of the world believes your bullshit? That's pretty special of you, in the "wears a helmet to dinner" kind of way. Even in America people are starting to question it solely based on the fact that your side is the side that censors, and the people who censor opinions that trigger them only do so because they know they can't defend their beliefs.

This sounds like Holla Forums false flagging. Then again, given the thread topic it's hard to tell.

We are allowed a narrow band of debate for this reason. Dissent is immediately punished here so you can never know anyone's true opinion. Full equality has been achieved. We are all equally entitled to observe leftism and recite it's catechisms or we are banned.

Nice exaggeration. The example I used was a year apart and you make it 10 years to completely write off the point I made. This is the reason no one wants your delusional points heard and would rather you people leave all together.

Lol what? People are more hostile to pedos than ever because of the whole pizzagate thing. Every time I talk to one of you people, I always wonder why are pedos so fucking delusional. Can you not see reality for what it is?

So why do we even have Nazi and ancap flags, then?

To make it easier to know who to ban.

This is what you said:

The example I gave fits nicely within that statement, and now you're trying to walk it back like the hypocrite you are.

This doesn't have anything to do with the age of consent. Sex trafficking is a separate issue and it's not what we support. Obviously human trafficking should be stopped. As for the level of popular support for us in America, obviously it isn't as high as we'd like it to be, but people stupid enough to conflate sex trafficking with an adult guy taking a teen girl to a movie aren't people that we want on our side, because they'll probably fuck something up for us with their incompetence. Fortunately, only a complete idiot would actually make that comparison. An idiot like you, for instance.

Every time I talk to one of you people, I always wonder why you try so hard to pathologize political dissent.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

The point I made still stands. 16 year olds will not be enough for a predator like you. Over time, the age you want will decrease until it finally crosses over pedo territory.

People conflate that because you are doing the same thing those sex traffickers are doing. You are exploiting a child sexually for your own gratification. The only difference is that traffickers make them travel. The abuse you do to the victim still happens but I know you don't care about that at all. You just want to rape innocent children.

This is retarded americanism. In most civilized countries age of consent is 16 right now.

I know you are talking about Europe and most of the countries there have the aoc at 14 or 15, some even as low as 13. To me, they are not civilized. Does that make me retarded? No, because I'm not a backwards traditionalist that thinks fucking children is okay.

Also, the Vatican's aoc was at 12 not too long ago.

No, you`re a reactionary. People mature faster than 100 years ago when first of these laws were established. I`m sure you would not want to raise age of consent back to 19?

I'd be fine with raising the age of consent to 21 or even 25.

25 would be the logical choice since that is the age where physiological learning processes come to their closure aka. people reach maturity.

Correct and that is precisely why I would be okay with raising it to 25.

This doesn't even deserve a response, really, but seeing as it's Christ mas, I'll be generous and give one anyway. Happy holidays, everyone! Peace on earth and good will towards men and all that.

It's hard to even know where to start going over all the ways this is completely fucking wrong. Whether it's your false comparisons, your completely unsubstantiated allegations of psychological harm, your idea that giving someone what they want and are fully informed about thanks to this thing called sex ed is "exploitation", it's all just utterly moronic on a scale that defies description. You people are always vague when you describe this supposed "abuse". You can't be more specific because you know it's bullshit.

hahahahahahahahahaha I can't even type this with a straight face holy shit you are a AAA-certified capital-grade fuckwit. If it's any comfort though, I'm responding to your bigotry-filled posts on a Chinese basket weaving imageboard on Christ mas morning, so that probably makes me a huge faggot.

Have a nice Holidays pedo :^). Please don't rape any children today, they just want to open presents.

I don't even know who you're think you're talking to. Why do you always need to construct this caricature of your opponents in order to feel like you've won something?

Because I eat pedos like you for breakfast :^)

Oh, I get it now. You're an SRS feminist jealous that your used-up, pathogen-covered slimehole is about to drop in value to roughly the price of a Big Mac because guys in America are finally hearing the truth that acting on their natural urges isn't actually wrong. Don't expect a teen boy to want you after we win, by the way.

This board was made specifically to get away from you because you fuck up everything about the left by trying to make everything about feminism and get rid of class-based discussion entirely. Why are you even here unless that's your goal?

See, I can make a caricature of you, too. It's not a particularly rare or notable skill, so you should really stop congratulating yourself so much over it. Although in this case, given your writing patterns and the overall totalitarian sentiments expressed by your side in this thread, my caricature of you is much more likely to be correct.

Stay salty.

Calm your autism, son.

Pedo shit is disgusting, as long as you don't try anything it's all good.

Let's not do this shit again please, read some basic theory before making another thread. Also the only thing pedos will be engaging with is a bullet in the head.

age of consent is a spook

Sorry to hear that.

Our society is obsessed with sexual and to a somewhat lesser degree violence against children. While abuse itself is never good, sex need not be something bad, and spanking is a far from perfect solution, but also shouldn't be that big a deal if your parents were otherwise great and spanked you a few times in your toddler years.

That is basically nothing compared to bad parents who have narcissistic or borderline personality disorder. These people can leave you emotionally scarred for the rest of your life, and the narcissists in particular will take delight in doing so.

No, the worst thing that happens is something consensual and natural and uplifting leads to one of the parties having their life upended, spending years in jail, and being labeled a sexual predator for the rest of their lives.

Good parody, and there is an underlying truth to this when people see pedophiles everywhere. The vast majority of people don't view prepubescent children sexually at all, but anti-pedo crusaders assume everyone wants to fuck kids. It's like the obsessive vibe of the Westboro Baptist Church.

You don't seem to know what ephebophilia is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

The vast majority of men prefer women from an age range of around 16 - 24, at least physically. Pedophiles, who are interested in prepubescent kids, are rare and always have been, but most men have interests that overlap with those of ephebophiles.

Who fucking cares? If you fuck the wrong person's adolescent or prepubescent child, you'll get 7.62x54R to the face regardless of their age or political system.

Good thing people who feel this way use dated & poorly designed firearms.

Ban sex. Ban intimate relationships and personal space. People who break the ban will be publicly executed without exception. Castrate men and women so that they cannot feel any pleasure from their sex organs. All women will be artificially inseminated, and when the technology is developed all births will be done through artificial wombs instead. Ideal breeding stock will be developed based on roles of workers. This will give best control to communist state to control and regulate for the greater good.

Might as well raise it to 60
I want christcucks to leave