How is it that all Holla Forums does is shitpost, shill and meme and they still have better threads than this board...

How is it that all Holla Forums does is shitpost, shill and meme and they still have better threads than this board? I thought Holla Forums was somewhat more sophisticated but it actually seems worse. The left is being destroyed throughout the west and the world is being wrecked, but all that's being talked about here is stupid, irrelevant bullshit.

What the fuck?

Did you wank it to a drawing of a cat girl yet today OP?

That might cheer you up.

form a cell

Maybe you'd like to make believe what life would be like as a cyborg?

That's pretty revolutionary isn't it?

humour is a good way to cope fam

Top shelf stuff lad.

Oh I didn't say Holla Forums was good by any measure. It's still more relevant to actual politics though.

we discuss politics all the time here though. and unlike Holla Forums we actually read theory, not just sam hyde memes

Unimpressed OP, very unimpressed.

Lurk moar faggot

Holla Forums creates 50% of the threads here
and they don't send their best

Yes, but it's all academic fappery here. On Holla Forums they have a call to arms over CURRENT events about once every 3 minutes. And it's literally shaping society.

Bunch of anime avatar twitter accounts sprouting the same bullshit """"arguments"""" and retarded image macros don't constitute as shaping society.

Delusional.

You're both being delusional. Donald trump literally has fucking steve bannon in the white house. Republican lawmakers in the US have gone completely insane at the state level now. What exactly do you think the left is going to accomplish masturbating to anime? Sure Holla Forums does that also, but Holla Forums doesn't just sit on its ass all fucking day either. Of course they fight the wrong fights and actively attempt to destroy society, but they're also accomplishing the fucking goal. What are you lazy shits doing? Perfecting our discourse on communism? Fuck you weak, lazy cowards.

Holla Forums didn't get Trump elected or Bannon appointed to the cabinet. Shitposting on the internet isn't "doing something". Get off the internet and realize image boards aren't shaping the world.

Bannon is LITERALLY the same group as Holla Forums you retard.

So let's drop Holla Forums. The right wing in america is enacting a literal corporate/fascist coup. What are any of you going to do about it? Fuck, you morons won't even TALK about it. What good are you?

You know what? Now that I've considered your comment a bit more, I'm totally convinced. Holla Forums is active controlled dissent.

lmao, don't delude yourself. the stage for trump was set years before Holla Forums was a thing.

Self fulfilling prophecy tbh

Yeah, by your fucking laziness and being paid to disrupt the left.

Are you the fucking "yall" guy? Just go to your new board and don't come back.

The what??

We do talk about it. Almost on a daily basis. Lurk more.

What's your grand strategy for combating the "fascist" Trump coup?

You know, the yall dude. Part of Yallqaeda.

Wait what? Did the mormons make their own board or something here?

Yall wish. Pssh.

Holla Forums is more oriented to discussing the news since it evolved from /news/.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Yeah, that's one of the things Holla Forums got right.

I'm shitposting. To give you a straight forward answer.

This dude was mad at me. And then became mad at you. And being the internet sleuth he is, put two and two together and deduced that, you, were in fact, me.

Is this some ongoing Holla Forums autism I'm unaware of?

I'm sure I'll regret this.

The yallman just popped up and has been accusing everyone of being controlled opposition or COINTEL. He's insufferably ignorant and I'm pretty sure he's actually the real COINTEL presence.

No it's very simple. I don't usually use a name. I just happen to occasionally drop the world yall sometimes when talking to the hive mind of this board. I could use 'you guys' but 'yall' seems friendlier to me.

These dudes get their panties in a twist because they fear it could be 'le evil southern Nazis' out to get them so every post with 'yall' immediately gets filtered on their computers to just the word: 'yall'.

Knowing the power of how easily they get triggered by a simple colloquialism such as 'yall' I then proceeded to drop it in like 2-3 replies in the same discussion, and thus I became:

The Yall Guy.

It's not an impressive story, but I've come to respect this awesome power I didn't even know I had.

Why look! That's five 'yall's in one post. Now four!

Massive triggering in 3….2….1

ok dude

Not really. Being stuck to the rythm of mediatic circus, being stuck to the instant kills insight.
That's why they were played like a fiddle by Trump and Co.
Not completely loosing the track of currents events is fine. But discussing theory and furthering our understanding of how the world work is salutary.

And don't kid yourself. The surge of right wing started wayyy before Holla Forums, they're a symptom, not a cause.

Yall still got one though. It's almost like you guys get into long, protracted, personal, vitriolic arguments over inane subjects, just to prove to yourselves that you don't.

Just an outsider's observation.

What form does our hive mind take?

Here's an idea. Stop looking so much like controlled opposition, and maybe people will stop recognizing you (correctly) as controlled opposition.

You're literally worse than libertarians.

Well, you all do have at least one thing in common: fucking unbridled laziness.

Yes. Really. How about you retarded fucks pay attention to the world-wrecking nativism and corporatism that's sweeping the globe?

You don't HAVE any fucking insight. You have to pay attention to something before you can have insight into it.

Yeah but you're not, right? What with all that non-resistance you're putting up.

Is this like fucking Saruman: the board or something?

Well the right already has it and is using it openly.

Thats why we need to arms race them.

what the fuck are you even on about

Keep in mind that this is a slower board, and there's a lot of people that merely enter Holla Forums when something big happens to make a tread or reply to an existing one, that never happens here therefore not only we don't have as much treads about specific events but when we have them they die faster because they reach a point where everyone in our community has seen them

no news threads