The CIA Is Not Your Friend

The CIA is rebranding as a rational, progressive arm of the US state. And some liberals are buying it.

jacobinmag.com/2016/12/cia-russia-wikileaks-podesta-trump-clinton-obama/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/nofed/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for: Are their any board not over run with CIA and DOD garbage?

Probably not on fednet huh?

Mane fuck dis sheet.

CIA?

Yall are more of a DOD fan club huh?

Pls tell me yall were behind the Sasha Grey guerrilla fighter.

If so props on the propaganda.

No better place than a place to scout super horny dudes with nothing to live for than an image board amirite?

Is OP having a hissy fit because nobody responded to his thread in the time frame he expected?

lel what's the story here?

She's an attractive woman in the YPJ.

I'm guessing it's either a photoshop or a Kurdish woman looking like Sasha Grey.

Anybody else think it is ironic that the government organization responsible for creating coups in other nations, destabilizing and overthrowing their governments, and delegitimizing their elections is now complaining that it happened to us.

Even just humoring their argument for a moment that it was the Russians (which seems unsubstantiated at this point), that is the biggest load of hypocrisy.

She ain't Sasha Grey, I was making a joke. I'm just pointing out how bizzaro all this fucking propaganda is. How fucking unverifiable all of it is.

But if you want to believe the BBC and Al Arabiya News:

Anyways yall. I think I'm done with this board. I can't deal with all these inane never ending discussions over stupid shit like trans people and feminism and some fucking commie leaders that their own countries don't even care about anymore.

I have made a new board. You could call it a pacifist board. You can call it a conspiracy nut board(although I'm going to try and keep everything as verified and confirmed as possible because lord knows they've already admitted to so much and we keep going on like it's all fucking normal.)

The theme is the USA war machine is completely untrustworthy and must be thwarted in any form it presents itself. If you agree please come join me at: 8ch.net/nofed/index.html

Please stay there and never come back.

I'm still learning this chan board owner shit. But I'm thinking I'd like to keep it in an organized fashion.

Like one thread for JFK, one thread for Vietnam, one thread for Iraq, one thread for Nixon/Watergate and so on.

I'm sorry I'm standing in the way of the cat girl revolution. Forgive me comrade. Peace.

So you don't think the YPJ is fighting in Syria?
Also this . Your overuse of y'all is worthy of containment.

m8

Have we started the fire Bane-sempai, uwu~~

I'm not talking about an organized thread with some good info on historical figures. I'm talking about all the:

"Oh look it's a tankie!" "Ughhhh I hate maoists!" "Look, it's another fucking Trot!" "Why can't Zizeck be my daddy?" and so on and so forth.

Anyways I'm gonna stop talking shit about yall. Just gon do my thing in my own corner in peace. Over and out.

if the cia is not your friend its my friend

Cold War kid here. They have always played at that.

Now I want to find the video where she drinks her own piss again.

same propaganda comes out of Ukraine

Hot girls, all made up, apparently about to storm an airport in Donbass
yeah, fucking right

OMG THIS!

How has no one mentioned this before!

I really want to get around to making a long webm/image of all the awful shit the CIA and the government in general have done to the US public.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI
For a quick sampler skip to 1:21:21 of the above video, the whole video is pretty good though, definitely worth watching.

I sure hope there are no leftists on this board who think the CIA might be their friend.

This has always happened. Gloria Steinem said that she worked with them because they were rational thinkers who weren't spooked by hardcore Trotskyism.