Americans will defend Capitalism

Americans will defend Capitalism.

Again and again.

hi momee-san

Fuck off you useless chink shitposter. You contribute absolutely nothing of value to the discussion here, go back to asiantwox or asianmasculinity where your kind belongs.

在世界上,中国女人最贱的女人。

Calm the fuck down space!

You haven't been here long enough to know that I'm not Chinese.

If you think we're not valuable, well, it's a damn shame how many of us girls managed to gut your fathers.

She made you ass blasted. That is just enough use to justify her existence and continued presence.

So you're an SEA or some sort of Taiwanese colonialist who is delusional enough to think you aren't Han? Either way, fuck off.

I'm not American.

Where have you been I'm Vietnamese.

You either haven't been here for a straight month, or in August, or you're new. I'm going to have to suggest you're the useless shitposter and you need to get off my nuts.

Return Cham territory to the Cham. Then we'll talk bitch.

Ho Chi Minh was nothing but a Viet chauvinist who treated minority groups like shit.

I'm Ho Chi Minh AMA

What was it like being a chef?

I'm joking I'm not Ho Chi Minh.

Vô dụng phân chim trắng.

Damn, anfem. You know people have Google Translate, right?

:/

Why are you upset tho? Asia, especially China, is now the new centre of global capitalism. America is just senile capitalism, its what your society is like after a couple hundred years on capitalism, Chinese capitalism is maturing so quickly that China will be America-tier stupid in a few decades if not sooner.

Why would that make me happy

Anfems make the best threads.

Incel trớ trêu giúp giảm bớt.

It's just sort of a fact of life; it doesn't have to make you happy or unhappy. Maybe I'm just dead inside but late capitalist culture doesn't affect me one way or another; if anything I'm slightly hopefully that its a sign that its all hurtling towards the end.

Man Vietnamese is crazy! Tons of Vietnamese people where I live, such a different language

Thanks son

Crony capitalism. Capitalism's never been tried.

Can communism emerge within an ancap society? Is it not just the fastest acceleration?

meme

Same as in any society I guess although I have serious doubts than an ancap society could ever happen.

Yes it can, by implementing the AP, also known as the NNAP.

Can ancapism emerge? No, so there's no point in asking this

Agreed

Someones jimmies have been critically rustled

we're entering Holla Forums levels of larping

I'm not actually going to stab anyone.

Tripfag needs to be purged, we already have a problem with flagfaggotry derailing discussions, but absolutely nothing good has been produced by tripcodes or names on leftypol. The only possible reason they might need to be used is to prevent trolling in a situation where you need to know who a person is in a series of threads about one subject; for example if we had someone leaking information or doing candid reporting on an issue. To prevent confusion in discussions we should have post IDs in each thread, they pose no threat to anonymity but ensure people know who they are talking to and who said what in a thread.

Flags undermine discussion because they associate the poster with their beliefs, so we just get:
The entire point of anonymous posting (or the point besides not having lots of account shit and attention whoring) is for everyone to be a brain in a jar, not associated with yourself or anything else besides what you have said in a thread.

If you care so much about being recognisable fuck off to a forum and make a speshul OC signature and use an avatar from your favourite chinese cartoon. No one fucking cares who you are and you're an attention whoring faggot. The rest of you are fucking dense for getting embroiled in this horseshit too, ignore the parasite until it dries up and dies from lack of attention.

chill