Liberal hubris thread

Post all you got of smug liberals claiming Trump will never win

Drink up those salty centrist tears

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.a57a6110d5fa
carbonated.tv/news/polls-show-donald-trump-has-almost-no-chance-of-winning
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/20/donald-trump-blew-perhaps-his-last-chance-to-win-the-election-th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oooof, Joe lays a solid chirp on the Bernie turned Trump voters at the end there

but to be fair if they voted Hillary then they still obviously didn't support what Bernie stands for

Fucking democrats deserved what they got.

Hate Trump but these are pretty good

I always notice that the combined win probabilities don't reach 100%. Is there seriously a tiny chance of alternative parties winning on projections? They will literally never win.

I guess there's a higher than zero percent chance that all of the Democrats and Republicans are killed in a nuclear strike or something

there was a very slim chance of an electoral college stalemate and the decision going to congress who could have chosen Romney or McMuffin

It's not like the predictive models calculate one candidate's chances and the just subtract that from 100 to get the other candidate's chances…

What the heck happened to trumps neck in pic 1

This one really takes the cake.

Well I doubt that many of the hardcore Bernie supporters did in fact vote for Trump. Most probably voted for Shillary or Stein.

grrrr

How does someone get to the point of being such a shitter without committing suicide?

WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM BE PREZ IF NOT FOR THE DNC

She's a shareholder in ChinaMart?
It all makes sense.

They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're all part of a big club.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.a57a6110d5fa

carbonated.tv/news/polls-show-donald-trump-has-almost-no-chance-of-winning

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/20/donald-trump-blew-perhaps-his-last-chance-to-win-the-election-th/

Pick any news article from close to the election. There is your winner.