youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was sure I had 'man those communists are amazing' but I cant find it now

I have too many Alex Jones memes.

found it

last one wasn't supposed to be posted…

check out the twitter user @immolations. he has lots of alex jones videos

Be sure to add Goblin slop and vomit. Really every time he says the word Goblin

You know with a lot of these reactionaries, conservatives and fascists nothing of real value is gained by their sustained existence. I'll be genuinely sad the day Alex Jones dies though, he is just so over the top, unselfaware and comical that the world would be a worse place without him. Like Chris Chan, I just cant stomach not having these crazy bastards around.

youtube.com/watch?v=ollGQR4a3Es

youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=aGBl6ZZIdnU

You're doing gods work user. Remember to get where Jimmy Dore spits in his face.

DAT FISH PEOPLE ONE
A
T

F
I
S
H

P
E
O
P
L
E

O
N
E

Is Alex Jones trying to one up himself in ridiculous shit

Like, is he trying to out Dulce Base the real bathsit people. Because they're going to become secrtarian and fight him over the fish people and say "But that only happens in Dulce" and some other person will say "Well hang on, who's to say it only happens in Dulce"

And the two things will be so ridiculous that conspiracy theories that are actually legitimate will no longer exist not being associated with this.

Bump

maybe this is off topic but ive been wondering:

where does jones get all his money? just from selling ads and merch? seems fishy. my spook detector is getting hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1UldUg-r4

youtube.com/watch?v=1oA7tn8ZYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

They belong to Time Warner.
They also sell snake oil products.
Jones has also confessed to attending private gatherings with the Koch brothers.
And the Jones family has CIA connections.

kek

conspiracy people put leftist sectarianism to shame. for every dude who writes a book saying he went rode a spaceship to alpha centuari and banged beautiful loving aliens, there's another dude who calls him out and says he's lying and that "i was the only human on that planet at that time, so you couldn't have possibly been there, buy MY book to get the real truth"