youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=sCkYsmY_uVE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/811235988945022976
Oh shit this is hilarious

Is that the Nazbol ideologue?
did he had an interaction with Alex Jones?
is this the end of the world?

yes, he's Dugin
he talked to him
im looking for the video like crazy right now!

I cant stop laughing.
AYY LMAO!
Thanks comrade.

Ideology can't get purer than this

Comrades, I present you
the VIDEO OF THE YEAR

(btw. its Tsargrad TV, Aleksandr Dugin's channel)

youtu.be/M06fArjQUBI

is pure evilness.

I wish I could speak/understand Russian.

he says that the millions of people voting for Trump said no to anti-Russian hate, and voted for real freedom
he also called Alex Jones a real American i guess
i have only very limited undertanding of Russian tho

not big surprise

jones said there is a civil war going on in america, as the globalists plan a bolshevik revolution in the usa similar to that of 1917 in russia.

ABSOLUTE TOP KEK

how can one man have such incoherent beliefs?

Jones is a paid CIA guy, everyone knows this.

Dugin must have popped an stiffy at that point of the conversation.

Aleksandr Dugin is literally satanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Dugin actually wants an Eurasian Empire and a purge of all non-Slavic people from the whole of Eurasia.

He wants Slavs to irrelevant shit with turkroaches, finngolians and chinks.

im a finngolian so i quite object to that orthodox dickslap. he needs to be gulaged and guillotined.

Oh please. 4PT is simply Sultan-Galiyev (Muslim Bolshevik) + Heidegger + Edward Said.

The "far-right" in Russia is just Putin enablers or entities endorsed by the Putin government.

Russian Nationalist movements have been suppressed and put into jail.

As well as a Ted Turner shill, lest we forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCkYsmY_uVE

The Eastern Church doesn't believe in satan or hell.

Really makes you think.

Unruhe isn't a fucking nazbol.

Not very related to the topic but I need to write this just to give you guys some insightful info from Turkey and the future of Middle East.

Doğu Perinçek was a Maoist who has been active in political arena since 60s. He is one of the most experienced and the most dangerous politician in Turkey right now. I won't detail how shady he was (and still is) and how disgusting his political tactics are. He has been accused of being an agent of State Intelligence from revolutionaries. He is a self-proclaimed Nationalist, Militarist, Maoist. Go figure…

Now, him and Dugin are pretty close buddies. He is the one who solved the crisis between Turkey and Russia after Turkey downed the Russian warplane and he openly stated from his TV channel that: " I am the one who control Tayyip Erdogan, I am the real leader of Turkey" And Erdogan, the famous narcissist, power junkie, who gets offended from anyone or anything slightly against him didn't even answer. Right now, Perinçek pretty much convinced Erdogan that he has no other friend left but Russia. Doğu Perinçek's new political party: "Patriotic Party" consist of bunch of really high ranked Kemalist ex-military officers. They received something like %0.5 in the last elections but of course they are not the party of masses this is a vanguard party and they are waiting for the right moment for their coup. And it's very likely.

Of course it's needless to say, he hates Kurds and Apo. When PKK first formed, Perinçek tried to hijack the organization and failed. Now he is going full Nationalist and I don't know what might be the position of Russia towards YPG if Perinçek wins in Turkey.

It's unbelievable huh? After all those disgusting experiences from Stalin and Mao era. They can still reestablish themselves and become relative.

funny isn't it?

he has also said Putin is an ebil commie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

Well, Turkey is still in the NATO. If that's really how it'll go down, this shit can become really hairy.

lie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics