E-Celeb Containment thread

You know the drill

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-758354295/nosferatu-alternate
youtube.com/watch?v=J9l5LSYaJ-I
2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org
t.co/rgnZ0kgjH5:1337&tr=udp:/%https://t.co/BzOX4K2j4u:6969&tr=udp:/%https://t.co/HvwxKt8RqK:6969
youtube.com/watch?v=FbIicyZgTg4
marxists.org/archive/gorter/1920/open-letter/
marxists.org/archive/gorter/1923/world-revolution.htm
ahtribune.com/in-depth/1042-marx-and-engels.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/08/a-n-j-teen-who-tweeted-israel-is-a-terrorist-force-was-called-to-the-principals-office-for-bullying/
projectcensored.org/2-crisis-evidence-based-medicine/
faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/JMichael-Bailey/Publications/Bailey et al. twins,2000.pdf
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/?google_editors_picks=true
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf
facebook.com/GMOSkeptiForum/?fref=nf
twitter.com/S_F_S_N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P I G P I S S G R A N D A D
I
G
P
I
S
S
G
R
A
N
D
A
D

fpbp

How terrible is you life that you'd post this thread. Perhaps you should consider suicide before shitting up this board?

Clearly you have nothing to live for if you thought it would be fun to follow a brain-dead YouTuber and though this was funny enough to screencap

it was to take all the pisspiggranddad threads and muke threads and catgirl drawgirl threads and condense them into one thread

to contain the cancer

Oh okay sorry for insulting you like that

it's ok comrade

What's his endgame?

based on his glasses, he wants to be the next moist rebel news

tbqh this nigga looks like he's about to rape somebody in this photo

What do you see user? What do these eyes tell you?

He's a big guy.

I wonder if I'll do vids like Muke one day.Or just end up on some podcast or something.

Never underestimate the social capital and influence you suddenly gain when you have a girl on your team to talk issues you support

Did youtubefags here ever thought of making cooperative videos, like writings scripts in common, sharing sequences and means and all that shit?

reported for shitposting

Statistically speaking yes.

If girls existed it would be necessary to keep them safe from its horrors.

So you're telling me the revolution will never happen.

Only if you're well read and know what you're talking about.

I am.

What do you mean? Are you saying that because icky girls are around you'll get cooties? No I'm helping you faggot, the YPG doesn't fail because a lot of its fighters just happen to be women.

no I think what he means is that you're an awful shitposter

That's true.

I'm gonna make some MukexRebel OC in a few days

just you wait

Do it, we need more leftist youtubers. Try to do actual vids instead of a podcast though, podcasts should supplement other videos, they dont grow well enough just on their own. Dont make them like me though, try to make them good. If you dont know where to start tweet me or maybe some other youtubers you prefer more, people will be willing to give advice.

Most of the leftist youtubers hate eachother. They all especially hate me at least just like everyone else so getting together to do stuff is hard when no one wants anything to do with eachother. It's very true to the real world left I guess.

I cant wait to see that. Am I gonna be giving or taking?

you know how you could help? by posting your butt

I agree.

Or at the very least face. I wanna see if she's a qt asian or not.

I want to hear hear make Marxist ASMR videos with her nasal 50 kg overweight asian voice

This is the only good pairing.

Fuckmuir is the cutest.

she's hourglass shape, that's what she said

only ass, she can keep the face

these guys know what's up

are you a virgin?

Nah, all the ladies want a lick of his fat rolls :^)

OH YES COME ON MEME MAN

why are you laughing? That's your scheduled ideology for next week.

I'm dead inside haha

Why have all young men started to look so beta like wtf?!!

>>>Holla Forums

HE IGNORED IT

I KNEW IT AHAHAHA

How does it feel knowing that a real and brilliant philosopher like Sartre managed to get pussy on a daily basis while the only people lusting after you are fags on image boards for the sole reason that you look like a potential trap?

awhh you guyth

Because MukexRebel would trigger both of them hard

soundcloud.com/user-758354295/nosferatu-alternate

muke taught me how to pirate vegas the other week so im not making videos until ive figured out how it all works and have gotten competent with it

once ive gitten gud i'll be able to pump out some hi quality shit at a faster rate than before (working with movie maker was a CHORE)

getting serious Fitter Happier vibes from this tbh

Isnt muke a 1337 hacker or something?

source on gif?

he likes anime and 40k so probably

I just listened to that, pretty good stuff, but it was based on music by The Shadow Ring, which is a minimalist lo-fi band I really love.

Here's my favourite piece by them:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9l5LSYaJ-I

He hacks on a SGI Indy machine while snorting lines upon lines of python code, its the reason why he has the STARE.

It's some scene from some weird movie called Society

they sound like what i would make if i was suddenly 13 again and got hit on the head with a guitar

also Check'd

I don't mind if you don't like it. Do you just flat out not like it, or is there something that desperately needs improving?

i meant the band you rec'd, not your soundcloud, that's pretty cool

and i didnt really not like it, as such, i just didn't get it

B-but I am a lighthouse, that's me…
Jk, thanks for the response

I mean you can't just say that and not even share with your fellow anons. That's just mean.

install bittorrent if you haven't already

paste this into your browser url bar:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0e61f74fd57e62b2d3247dd5d40ab16a540e335a&dn=Sony+Vegas+Pro+13.0+Build+453+%28x64%29+%2B+Patch+DI&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org %3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%t.co/rgnZ0kgjH5:1337&tr=udp:/%https://t.co/BzOX4K2j4u:6969&tr=udp:/%https://t.co/HvwxKt8RqK:6969

there's a readme in the download that takes you through the rest

Does any one of you youtuber faggots know the Finnish Bolshevik guy? He seems to be leagues above you when it comes to theory, does he browse Holla Forums?

oh also it doesn't work with chrome - use firefox or whatever

Muke here, I have him on fb, spoke to him a couple times, and another friend of mine knows him better than I.

He dosnt go on leftypol no. Also, while he knows a lot about Marxist theory, he is, according to my other friend, borderline delusional when it comes to the USSR.

comrade jones says the cappies are putting estrogen in the water that makes the frogs gay

FTFY pic related

Litteraly who?

how patriarchal

im the coolest

What do you do?

Kill Muke, Marry Fuckmuir, Fuck space_.
xD

awh diddums

i'm very friendly uwu

Run away as far from the cancer as I can

Literally no-one forced you to come into this thread. If you don't like the cancer, leave. We don't need your negativity.

no idea who they are but ok

ginger looks like he'd be a laugh but he needs to tidy up

mophead looks like a smug pepe/roger federer hybrid

the comrade with the ushanka looks daft

hey! im not daft

i have absolutely nothing to contribute whatsoever and yet ive met muke

it's not hard comrade

you make others hard.

Huh a man with nothing to contribute meets another man with nothing to contribute…

we had a good time

it's affectionate

meant no offence, friend

it's ok comrade

have a bump anyway

this guy badly needs to start lifting

hey, let him be a nerd! it's adorable

he should at least try to put on some weight in case there's a successful revolution

im volcel anyway user

>>>/fit/

I'd hug him

c'est la vie

i hugged him one time and it was bretti good he's a tight hugger

im always down comrade

It's okay, we can just split him

3-way cuddles are absolutely a-ok with me

i had a Holla Forums bf for a while but i think he might have only feigned interest because he knew i was super into it. idk maybe im being insecure or paranoid

doesn't matter now anyway

Funniest commie twitter account?

I am not heavier than Jason Unrhue how dare you dude

The best kind of trash

Post a pic a prove it

what do you even do on the internet?

post on imageboards, fap and read mostly

also wtf is ironycel

Is that something to do with incel, cos I am one….

literally: "ironically celibate"

used to describe twitter accounts that fall under the "weird-irony-left" umbrella, e.g. tankiesinatra, pisspiggranddad, me, etc

Fucking dropped tbh

(jk never leave us based shitposter)

Genuine question: Where does the name "Rebel Absurdity" come from?

Fine stop asking

That doesn't answer my question

it was meant for

but its as good of an answer to your question as you're going to get

That's actually a nice ass.

Would be nice to see qt face though.

PM babe ;)

Gulag for cancer post
Official White Knight Gang™

beta orbiter detected

now tha't what i call a sadass

Don't insult my friends

Rebel's desire to rape Albert Camus before he realized that he wants to rape Søren Kierkegaard

What do you mean?

holy shit this guy is so cute

Giant fag though
Not in the homo way, just in the cancer way

His twitter is @RebelAbsurdity, go and harass him for more photos

Calm down Muke. We get it - you and Rebel don't get on. You don't need to remind us all at every opportunity.

Not muke don't insult me fam

thx

Very cute fit fam

Bunkercon when?

We need someone to do an ensemble fan art thing of all the Holla Forums e-celebs together, like pic related but of Muke, Rebel, & co.

So, if you're blurring your face anyway, is there any reason not to post nudes?

And Muke and Rebel could be giving each other evileyes like TrotCat and StalinCat

Uh. Yes? There is a reason? Are you fucking stupid?

Why don't you just post your dick then? Just pose in front of a mirror nude.

Because no one wants to see my dick.

If I did post it would you post nudes then?

No

jesus christ mate

you're making the rest of us look like greasy desperate fucks

it's people like you who drove cgdf away

THIQQ

I just want anfem to hug me tbh

Incels are involuntarily celibate, ironycels are probably not actually celibate, but what about people who are celibate out of laziness? What are they?

Incels need to be bullied until they leave tbh.

Big Sons

STEM students

You're an incel who made himself believe he is better than other incels

I'm in despair we're at a point where the new beta/alpha dichotomy is the incel/vocel dichotomy

I don't think incels would accept me as their kind, since I've had sex. However, normally I'm lazy and don't (going on two years right now). Is that even celibacy?

In a world where all incels are put in maximum security prisons to protect the brides of vocels

One man has a plan impregnate the last remaining white woman

Only in the ironic community though

Yeah but just the fact it comes from a mocking place of a legitimate one.

How old are you btw?

Your house is a fucking mess btw.

good post

incel is just a politically correct way of saying "virgin"

What did you expect from older asian parents. Organization? I've been to worse old asian households. Shit can get absolutely ridiculous.

Incel = Beta

Alpha = Vocel

Omega = ???

Omega = post-cel

Omega is alt-cel

post-ironic celibacy

Omega is when you realise virginity is a spook.

Nice arse and legs. Would slap.

I'd slap you too.

So you like it rough then ;^)

Bend over.

No, she thinks you're a creep

Who do you think the most attractice e-celeb/tripfag is?

I would, but I'm not rebel :^)

*Tip's fedora*

Uchuu_

I don't know all your faces.And again, not into men. But I definitely think going by everything, my charting of the opposite sex that stack up, N1X, Muir, Muke (In An Uggo Cute Thom Yorke Kind Of Way)

awh

o-owch ;_;

Who are you?

muke

Muke you are cute it's fine Being a lil ugg can go a long way sometimes. I think Thom Yorke is p hot.

Just remind yourself that you're not prickly. It'll all work out.

what's wrong with prickly?

i never got in on the prickly/space_ drama, i have no idea what happened, or even who prickly exactly is

t. fuckmuir

He got weird and called me some names long after flirting with me over irc. It's kind of like, the flirting itself was off the wall especially since at the time he was taken, and I guess it was joking?

But I don't know, it's cringey shit.

jeeeesus

typical imageboard incel behaviour i guess

Prickly used to be a #bunkerchan regular but then he couldnt take the bantz because we would rip on him all the time because he was autistic as fuck and he also posted his dick once….dont ask…

but anyway he eventually got really mad at us and started banning everyone from bunkerchan for no reason which is why I'm still banned right now btw.

So yea prickly is er….yea.

i never cease to be impressed by the immense, seemingly boundless capacity for autism possessed by lonely single internet men

It'll sink in eventually for Prickly that his name, his face, and his dick, are all attached, and he'll never become a public figure without the internet posting all three together and willingly.

The dread seep of knowing you fucked up.

was it at least a nice dick

it was hairy and gross looking if I recall

truly there is no good in the world

did it look like

a prickly cactus?

He never modded bunkerchan IRC. He only modded leftypol,

so many memes become of it :^)

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Disgust
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

post it :^)

volcel baby

Prickly = best mod

More like tiny lmao

just dropped a banger lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FbIicyZgTg4

holy shit I know this chick

I actually don't, I just wanted to spook her

This picture is ironic if you guys have found out yet.

The face of a man who has made the right decisions in life.

that can't be right

ive never made a right decision in my fucking life

Are you going to be leftypol's hbomberguy?

"Aren't you that fag from leftypol with the shit channel who thinks Lenin did nothing wrong and was a good boy?"

STOP BULLYING OUR VIRGIN FRIENDS

COMMUNISM IS VIRGIN-FRIENDLY

thanks user

Cardboard boxes are a massive fire hazard.
Throw them out unless you're Solid Snake.

and yet women still use it as an insult

m8s
stop celling out for porky

If I see muke or rebel imma hit em over the head for being disgusting name fags.

i dont exactly know what that means. maybe?

this guy gets it. namefaggery is for youtube, twitter, etc. imageboards work best with anonymity.

What is the opposite of a Big Son?

???

S-source?

I've never namefagged or tripfagged in my entire life though.

The most I ever did was yse a flag and I dont even do that anymore.

Why am I put on the same level as rebel in this? He's been tripfagging for a long long time.

What

incel, volcel and so on

don't see your point desu

Small Son

ass is ok but your tits seem better :^)
you know the drill

anfem is thiccer than i expected

Just accept the memes, comrade. Roll with the punches.

So I hear you like physics
Have you considered… mukelear engineering?

Because you don't read enough theory to really make serious content about theory on your channel and you got your ass kicked in that debate with KultureKampf which makes everybody hate you because you make us look bad. Everybody here hates Rebel because he is arrogant, he is pseudo intellectual, he is not as well read as he makes himself out to be, he can't take criticism **which is ironic because one of the defenses of his tripfaggotry is that he wants to "take responsibility for what he says", and he's annoying af.

Both you and Rebel have very flawed traits which makes us on Holla Forums put you on the same level as him.

And did I mention that Rebel made a video criticizing Austrian Economics despite the fact he's admitted that he doesn't really know enough about Economics to really make up his mind on any economic school of thought?

I've read a fair amount of theory now actually, it's just the meme refuses to die.

If you're wondering, I've read:
State and Revolution

Revolution at the Gates (all the Lenin at least, still getting through the Zizek, but I've seen the majority of that content in his talks anyway)

Value Price and Profit

Wage Labour and Capital

Critque of the Gotha Program

Opportunism and the Collapse of the Second International (though admittedly the last two are very short)

and pretty soon when I finish with the Zizek part of Revolution at the Gates, I'm gonna start reading Luxemburg, as well as her critiques of Lenin, followed by Lenin's Left-Wing Communism to get both sides of that argument.

So, while I'll admit I dont know much about philosophy, I dont ever talk about philosophy. Politics and economics I'd say I know a decent amount about by now, and I have done for months.

As for the debate, yea, I'm aware I fucked that up, but people hated me long before that anyway, so you cant really point to that as a reason.

I get that I'm probably going overboard in this response here, but I kinda just wanna put this 'never read theory thing' to rest, and I mean this is the e-cleb containment thread anyway so if I were gonna do that anywhere…

Kek.

Nah, I'm just yanking your chain. I for one appreciate your work and think it's a net positive for the community. Not everyone on our side has to be some erudite scholar. We have enough of that in David North and others. Many of us are so infatuated with this fantasy of "being the next Marx" we forget to push each other to become the next Engels, if that makes sense.

As for the debate, I'm not mad, just disappointed. We all want to see you succeed.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Luxemburg and her stances are not really the center of Lenin's criticism as the communist left and their figures like Anton Pannekoek and Bordiga were. If you want understand to "both sides", see Herman Gorter for one of the most fundamental replies to LWC.

marxists.org/archive/gorter/1920/open-letter/
marxists.org/archive/gorter/1923/world-revolution.htm

actually kinda wanna see some good non-liberal feminist videos

Hmm, really makes you think. Well, it doesn't make you think of course, but it probably makes people with a brain think.

why do you guys always start fighting when im not around

can't we all just play nice?

That only works if you're cute

i'm not cute and it seems to be going ok for me

I propose we try to get tfw no gf Nazi a gf

Nah that's not funny. It's like roadrunner getting caught by coyote. It's missing the point.

Just for that comment I'm shipping him with Satan-Nazi now.

Yes and then make her appear on blacked.com

Dearest comrade,
Your views expressed on 12/22 concerning the Party Family Planning Committee were most undialectical and a clear departure from Party policy objectives. As a result your unlimited access to the nation's collectivized Nazi poibussy will be revoked for one (1) calendar year, along with your anime muh privileges.
Regards,
V. I. Lenin

can I get one too?

This is why muke is such an illiterate revisionist:
ahtribune.com/in-depth/1042-marx-and-engels.html

I like how you conveniently left out the fact you were talking about how you didn't know enough about the Austrian school of thought to really make an informed opinion on it. By your same logic I should be able to make a video shitting on Kirkegaard even though I haven't read enough Kirkegaard to really make an informed opinion on it.

whoever you are, you're cute.

JUST DO IT
THIS IS AN IMAGEBOARD
AND WE KNOW YOU LIKE THE ATTENTION

I wish people would stop bullying muke

i support this 5 year plan

Wew, once again AnFam is correct. You keep the prize forever out of reach. The fun is in the tension not the release.

No surprises here.

lel forever leftypol, you're almost psychedelically retarded. I'm bouncing now so don't worry I'll stop screwing with your precious overton window and heroically attempting to drag you into coherence by defending gibberish with the same level of arrogance you largely seem to be under the spell of. How does it feel knowing your pet trip countertransferred so hard "she" [dubious: discuss] imagined herself to be a shrink then started compulsively shilling for the industry for free, and without even being capable of realising this is actually genius-tier anti-psychiatry black PR… and despite that is STILL somehow less of an authentic autist than most of you? Just kill me fam.

Over the course of your spasmatic tantrums of labeling everything that upsets your delicate dissonance, you essentially branded your entire ideological field as equivalent to Mein Kampf. So who are the real unironic Nazi's? Pro-tip: It's you… the liberal role players who refuse reason when it's inconvenient and eagerly associate with psychopaths without a scrap of self-awareness due to ideological 'solidarity' secular cults, actually sabotaging real progress at every step. You forged a new idpol out of "intellectuals" and their "movements" who themselves LARP as the identity-representatives of a hypothetical purified class, all because you got triggered by feminists but still dislike white people and so couldn't handle the idea of going full reactionary due to what the other book club hobbyists might think of you. Such a perfectly representative microcosm. As Prof. Molyneux said, "the left always projects." Don't say I didn't try warn you about your impending world-historical defeat. (btw my gf is easy 10/10, stay mad) xox

saw flag, didn't read

Shit forgot to put my nazi flag on.

PS as a parting gift this guy is a total lolcow that can't stop replying if you get under his skin.

What in the fuck are you even trying to convey? I've read this post some five or six times now and I can't make heads or tails of it.

AUTISM GET OUT!

Son, I'm worried

Every tool in the science-denier toolkit

You can't make this shit up. It's gold:

Elevating the naturalistic fallacy to an ideology - that old anti-communist boilerplate!

I'm curious. Who is it awarding all these Stalinists scholarships to the Miami Heat School of Acting?

>spurdoflag unironically believes all this

I didn't say that

I did. But I'm fairly certain this is the same guy who's been trying to make these claims for months now.

It's just astounding how bad it is.

Who's the real anti-materialist here, if he's the one claiming to have a priori knowledge of sexuality which rules out genetic and epigenetic factors?

Forgot the best line
This writer has a rare talent. He has elevated banality to an art - or, dare I say, a science

I can imagine the ancap guy laughing to himself, clenching his teeth and sweating profusely as he bangs out this drug-fueled post.

There's a difference between bringing up points of contention that I do understand and "shitting on" dear. I don't know enough about Economics to make an informed "opinion" on it and neither do the vast majority of economists.

T H I C C

Leftypol, I used to think higher of you.

Vitun huomiohuorat saatana, en kyllä huvikseni trippikoodeile mutta koen tarpeelliseksi ilmaista itseäni ilman että lippuni varastetaan.

Mutta asiaan. Onko mailmassa oikeasti mitään niin ärsyttävää kuin tuo aasialais-amerikkalainen trippuhuora. Toisaalta niin substanardi ruumiltaan, mutta huomattavasti parempi kuin ne perus yhdenyön jutut joihin joudun usein luottamaan koska ei ole varaa kuin käyttää "sihteeritoimiston" palveluja kuin kerran pari kuukaudessa. Kumpa asuisin helsingissä, vihaan tätä paskaa kaupunkia jota lappeenrannaksikin kutsutaan.

Kiteytän vielä omaa itseäni kerta olen alkoholin vaikutuksen alaisena. Turhattavinta tässä kaiksessa paskassa on että vakituisesta työpaikasta huolimatta en yksinkertaisesti kykene luomaan parisuhdetta kenenkään toisen ihmisen kanssa. On kuolettavaa että olen ollut jumissa näihin yhden yön juttuihin ja huoruleihin viimeiset 3 vuotta. Elämä rupeaa menettämään arvoaan.

Rukoilen allahia että hän päästäisi minut kunnalisvaltuustoon ensivaalejen aikaan, jos ei, niin jumala minua ja väkivallanpurkaustani armahtakoon joka tulee kohdistumaan johonkin valtiollisesti korkeassa asemassa olevaan oikeistolaiseen politiikkoon.

GUYS STOP FIGHTING

hhhhhoooooooooo boooyyyyyeeeeeeeee

friendly reminder that this is bendykoval actually did this

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/08/a-n-j-teen-who-tweeted-israel-is-a-terrorist-force-was-called-to-the-principals-office-for-bullying/

Really redefines "school bullying policy," eh?

keep kids off the internet

grandma was right, it is bad for them

wacky!!1 XD

He really doesn't need to since its well known in fact he mentions the long-standing pederasty and homosexuality within the Catholic church several times. The existence of homosexuality, pederastry and other paraphilias by no means proves that they are: 1. natural 2. widespread 3. good. Going from the argument that homosexuality is good because its "natural" and its been observed throughout history it might also be said that hatred of gays itself is good and natural, or any number of abominable practices.

To be fair, the entirety of the economics profession, and a good deal sociology too rests on assuring the public that capitalism is: 1. just 2. natural 3. good 4. that opposition to it is rooted in anti-scientific outlook/lack of understanding.

It would be pretty exceptional that the bourgeoisie would limit its hegemony to just the field of economics or other social sciences instead of trying to impress its class outlook and promote its class interest in all fields.

And if we agree that it is a decaying/decadent class in the sense that its system is outmoded and its progressive phase is past then we would expect to find not just the opposition of an enemy in the realm of science but also gross incompetence.

Which is what we find even in the highly-studious and peer-reviewed field of medicine:projectcensored.org/2-crisis-evidence-based-medicine/

As to the subject of conspiracies in history, I can't say anything about the validity of various theories about masonry etc. but it seems that if even a quarter of what is written about the CIA by knowledgeable experts is true then its patently obvious that conspiracies, false flags and blatant psyops against the public exist. If you believe there is a class that oppresses the working class it would logically follow that the bourgeoisie will do anything to maintain its exploitation. Accidentally de-classified CIA memos show that the term "conspiracy theory" was popularized by the CIA to discredit critics of the Warren commission. The discourse that the CIA popularized of relabelling all critical outlooks and genuine skepticism as conspiracy theory surely must be counted as perhaps their most successful conspiracy.

By the same token the most effective defense of homosexuality is the naturalistic fallacy itself. Holla Forums seems to believe that literally everything is a spook or a social construction and yet homosexuality would not also fall into this category? How many scholars are there right now describing heterosexuality as a social construction in the sense that all of its practices and the very form it takes are determined by society? But it seems homosexuality is exempt from the critique that it has a culture that its reproduced by society and is not merely a natural way of feeling that is "repressed" as so much outdated pseudo-Freudian schlock continues to argue.

It's funny cause I'm not even a Christian and am generally accepting of homosexual/trans individuals but whats being said about it by the gay lobbies and the liberals is pure bullshit. There was a study done surveying every single identical twin in Australia and they found no genetic correlation to homosexuality. How big does the survey sample have to be? Dozens of studies have discovered the same thing that there's little to correlation to homosexuality and genetics.

You have a better chance of proving that Cherokee Indians are literally born to be alcoholics then you do of proving that people are born to be gay. In the case of Cherokee Indians we'd still be wrong despite what the genetic evidence for risk shows because of the type of society, culture and material conditions that Cherokees live in promote alcoholism.

But somehow homosexuality is this literally incurable heritable condition? I have some respect for those gay rights and feminists who reject the whole born gay hoax and admit, yes, its culture, its a lifestyle and that many of them support it politically as a tactic to undermine patriarchy however they define it.

Nah, I'm not the guy who makes the threads every month tbh, I think that guy is the lithuanian (?) commie christian.

Holy shit. Looks good.

A-are you into femdom?

Source? Genuinely, curious. I've heard there was brain abnormalities in homosexual men.

The left is dead.

This is a follow up study and I believe all the identical twins registered in Australia were contacted for it: faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/JMichael-Bailey/Publications/Bailey et al. twins,2000.pdf

You can google "Pillard+Bailey Australia study" and a few sources talking about the original study should come up in google books.

If you want something more current the Atlantic has a pretty good recent article on the subject of the "gay gene": theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/?google_editors_picks=true

The last source is a Christian source so take it with a grain of salt but it does discuss some of the problems with the whole born this way thesis: hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Hope that helps comrade.

Muke looks like he's stared into the depths of hell here

No. Mate.

Agreed. Good thing I wasn't using its widespread existence pre-capitalism to prove it's "natural" or "good," but instead that it clearly wasn't caused by "bourgeois decadence." Which torpedoes his entire argument. It's an immediate counterexample.

That homosexuality is "bad" and that there's any compelling social need to "solve" it is something you have to actually argue, not merely assume true and then bracket for some insightful discussion about how our sexual behavior is a capitalist conspiracy.
Also for the second time it literally doesn't matter if it's "natural." Civilization, agriculture and industry are pretty unnatural, and they're central to human society by necessity.

Not in what I've posted, and not on here. You'll hear "it's natural" as a (nonetheless fallacious) pro-marriage equality argument, for instance, in anticipation of/counter to the fallacious "it's unnatural" argument against it. The language games are such that they can't really step out for a second and mutually acknowledge "the state of nature" is irrelevant. And, of course, many liberals don't realize it is. They can't be made to represent me, which is what you're trying. That's dishonest.

I'm confident most of us would call this "bullshit." "Everything is constructed by society" is a frightfully banal, vacuous statement when you look at it closely enough philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf
Remember postmodernism is first and foremost anti-marxist.

You're either lying through your teeth or so scientifically illiterate you can't be trusted to interpret a nutrition facts label.

It's always a question of evidence and its quality, man. lrn2skepticism
Of course the CIA wants you to think Bush didn't do 9/11. But they would want this whether or not he -actually did it,- and use genuine, high-quality evidence to the extent they find it useful to do so.
Spend some time here facebook.com/GMOSkeptiForum/?fref=nf . Private profit diverges from social need, but you can't safely assume everything industry and academia says is wrong because they have a motive

The point being the bourgeoisie is strikingly heterogeneous and made up of several conflicting motives, see and not a unified, military-like body.

MUIR POSTED FEET

Now it really is Holidays.

That kitchen looks petit bourgeois.

Thanks for shilling for me famrade

/reactionarylifestylism/ is that way.

Dude, that's not me. I haven't been active for ages due to PTSD.
nick is scotty

I actually got senpai's attention?

You should have just talked to me dipshits

Don't organize, I'm blown. Police watching

IMPOSTERS EVERYWHERE

lol.

paranoid comrade

I FOUND ANFEM. I FOUND THAT SHITPOSTER.

twitter.com/S_F_S_N