ALLEGED rigging of stock market

I have seen many communists allege or imply that the financial schemes are structured in such a way that the rich always turn to be out the winners, or benefitted, despite their actual skill or aptituted at investments in such.
Are there any truth on this claims?

Capital generates itself.

How does one gain the most money? Investing in and starting private enterprise. You can only do so if you have access to capital which the wealthy do and we do not.

It's not complicated.

Did you ever watch that one Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd movie?
It's like that.

But not all who have capital have the tremendous skill needed to start anything.
Hence, the option of simple investment occurs.
but investments CAN turn out wrong.
so;aren't the rich at risk of losing all their wealth trough bad stock market decisions?

Isn't everyone at risk of losing something through bad decisions?

No, you just hire someone with skill with your capital.

and yet how often are the rich financially ruined? Almost never. They were rich to start with, so 'losing it all' doesn't really mean that.

If you have more you lose more.

Yes. the fact that a skillful guy does it doesn't 100% assure succes.
Also won't the costs of hiring such a person diminish the final gain?

You also have more cushion, unless you're a fucking idiot.
Why are you even bringing up this hypothetical scenario? Yes, it is possible to go full fucking retard and lose millions and millions of dollars and get kicked out on the streets. But honestly, how often does that happen?
No, really, go find some sources and tell me, because until then, your entire scenario is full of shit.

Who cares if you have the most cushion in the world?
you DID lose more.
and that's terrible.

I would. But guess what? Nobody else would give a shit, because the majority of people rightfully have contempt towards the wealthy in America.
Are you gonna get those sources or what?

Does this meand hatred?
Or just jealously?
why SHOULD the wealthy by envied?
Anyone can become rich in USA
i came from Brazil. united statians do not know true poverty.

Wall street crash left many rich men on the dust.
I rest my case.

So capitalism is no way a meritocracy therefore.

No because there is no final gain without actually producing something. The capitalist needs surplus value to steal.

Oh, nevermind, that's why this conversation is so unpleasant.

Do you have any sources to back that up or are you just gonna toss that in here and leave?

Yet statistically since 2007 the banking class had got richer even as the world got poorer

you DENY that the wall street crash happened?
It's very well known that the rich lost their monies and threw themselves from skycrappers.

Majority stayed rich.

Then why do the financiers have even more money than in '07?

Producing?
im talking about hiring a broker.
investing in fiat currency stocks makes you richer without any production.

Until you have some concrete information, yes, I am.

They pussied out and asked the State to gib them monies threatening to go broke otherwise.

There is no such thing as an "unrigged" stock market

The workers own the MoP, not the shareholders

Go to the south and certain parts of the midwest and find out if thats true

I think the best way to explain anarchism is to imagine the workers as their own shareholders, with no one worker having a majority of shares.

Thas it mayne