Truck attack Berlin

So some fucking guy drove his truck through a christmas market in Berlin.

Eventfull day init?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polizeiberlin/status/810940347006197760
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38379157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9 dead
twitter.com/polizeiberlin/status/810940347006197760

looks like they were coordinating with the other attacks today imo

Fucking hell

TUMBLING DOWN

fuck me

A perpetrator was caught, according to Der Tagesspiegel.

is that confirmed?

What a year.

How many more whites have to die before you people wake up?

wake up and do what, burn some books, shut down blacked?

Pretty pathetic to be desu

And remove shitskins from your countries

No such thing

Until it comes to even half of the amount of non-whites that have.

Wait, sorry I'm just playing stupid idpol games here.

We're already awake, Capitalism is what is causes all of this and has to go.

I'd rather remove whitey from afghanistan and shit and put muzzy back there, with some foreign aid to build it up again.

Also overthrow merkels center-right government who advocated for open borders, and deport antifa for being retarded.

Also devide germany up for europe, its a cancerous country.

Huh? Did you misspell incest, Islam, low Autism Level, or general primitiveness?

They would never go back willingly Because Afghanistan is a failed state

Can Austria get Bavaria? pls

Three of thoes things happen in stupidly low percentages in 'white countries' and if you replace Islam with acts of terrorism it's lower still. They're non-issues compared to the system at large.

Yes. Netherlands get Rurhgebied.

Yes, because its been destabilized and invaded by America and its buddies, in addition to being kept artificially in place to secure resources for them. Let it form along normal lines and stop bombing them and it will work out a lot more stable. You know what a country looks like without america fucking shit up? Iran, a prosperous nation with high standards of living, despite being a theocratic dictatorship.

I don't give a fuck that a few bourgeois german cunts, most likely voters of Merkel/AfD are killed.
Theu deserve all the shit that's coming their way.

all of them

Really makes you think

Yeah, I wonder why. Nothing to do with the right wing fucking it up for decades of course.

what does it matter what colour the skin of the person being killed is?

it matters no more than their hair colour of whether they drink orange juice or not

take idpol elsewhere

Yes, as everyone knows christmas fairs are exclusively visited by business owners and right-wingers, you fucking retard.

Don't care. A good german is a dead german and i fucking hate germans.
Watching those cunts walking around my country like they own the place. Fuck them. They're all shit.

but I love cultural marxism man

how long until you see the truth, brother?

'bout 100 trillion, mah dude.

I think he decided to post after he realized didn't play well for the right wing narrative.

Clearly a post-marxist critique of capitalist oppression a.k.a 'christmas shopping'. We need to support this action comrades.

I'm for it

you can try if you want but I don't think it's happening unless it's at gunpoint. Afghanistan is a shitehole after all

Coulter's law, lol

Why does this platform turn people into Stalinists ?

power trips

Apparently the driver was Polish

Source?

anti communist-christianity attacks again.

All of them, including myself

lol

The usual driver was Jewish, not Pole. But it wasn't him behind the wheel since 1) that isn't how they celebrate xmas and 2) he was dead at the time. The attacker is a paki.

kek.

KEK

Its your right wing wars for muricaw that pissed them off

nah, let's remove you first

Not that I like either but come on boy, Holla Forums hates Neocons.

they still joke and gloat about deaths in the middle east

and they support israel to keep jews "contained"

They seem to have a pretty big hardon for Assad, Gaddafi, Hezbollah etc. At least in /sg/.

True but /sg/ still has plenty of anti-communists, especially the Turks on there

Never said otherwise, I am just saying Holla Forumstards aren't neocons. If anything there is a minority on Holla Forums that is more sympathetic to interventionism, on the basis of being contrarian towards tankies.

so does Holla Forums if you haven't noticed.
There's lots of sympathizers here, for the sake case that ""all""" of them are """""""""""""anti-imperialists"""""""""

Gaddafi's Green Book anyone? I imagine he allowed the people to seize the means of production.

Did I say otherwise? All I am saying is trying to pin neocon intervention on Holla Forumstards is dumb. Its the same thing as calling us "liberals" really.

These attacks are nothing in comparison to what "whites" did during the 16th to the 20th centuries on an global military systematic level, yet you would object if one would to condemn the innocent "whites" together with the guilty ones.
Despite this you scum insist in condemning the innocent "non-whites" together with the guilty ones even though they are only a minority of thugs and terrorists in comparison to the much large-scale and long-lasting "white" colonial atrocities.

The fact that the likes of you praise former "white" colonialism reveals that you are nothing but a tribalist, caring only about the welfare of your perceived made-up tribe with no concerns for truth, goodness and justice.

Not to mention that most of these attacks are probably false-flags orchestrated by CIA and Mossad for the purpose to create animosity towards muslims, "third-worlders" and "non-whites" to justify a new era of western neo-colonialism, which Israel will be the main beneficiary.

Africans conquered, slaughtered, enslaved each other well before colonialism, colonialism uplifted them from their archaic state, this is the true crime for the anti-colonials, to them, savagery is the highest form of authenticity.

This, the only crime of white imperialism was that it didn't go far enough

Africa did not ask for Europe's help.

Europeans also did the same exact shit to themselves.

This
You dumbasses take Pizzagate seriously but not the idea that these terrorist attacks which are conveniently playing into the hands of Porky's War with insert middle east country here is Porky's doing.

"Africans" were various different and unrelated nations. Stop arbitrarily grouping people and treating them as a monolith.
And "europeans" were conquering, slaughtering and enslaving each other from the ancient times up until world war ii in a much destructive scale so why the double standard?

Yeah being murdered, raped, enslaved, humiliated and exploited sure is uplifting.

Africans are collections of atoms, stop giving arbitrary concepts to clusters of atoms.

Because Europeans ascended.

So you admit that decolonization was a mistake?

Also you guys are ignoring my main point: grouping innocent persons together with guilty ones is WRONG.

Nice straw man you dishonest fucker.

What do you mean?

Are you really denying that "whites" murdered, raped, enslaved, humiliated and exploited in a much intense and extensive way that any "african" nation could ever do to another?

It's not a straw man, it's an exemplary device to showcase the futility of the SJW tendency to use the term arbitrary for everything they don't like.

That we left oogaboogaism.

Yes, the African state of being was ceaseless warfare. This is even were apartheid comes from, when whites came to South Africa. the Zulu's just genocided all others so the land was nearly empty allowing whites to settle.

nice spooks

Yes it is. Prove to me how the various "african" nations and tribes are somehow an uniform single group.

But that's false because "europeans" continued to fight among each other and murder, rape and enslave on a global unprecedented scale during colonialism. And even today they are economically exploiting and politically destabilizing their former colonies.
Western civilization is the zenith of human cruelty. It only started to gradually drop their barbarity in the 60's but it's slowly returning to their old ways thanks to scum like you.

You meant to say Europe right? Because that's why Europe managed to conquer the whole world by being the most warmongering people since Antiquity.

What the Zulu did in south africa was child-play compared to what europeans already have done it in the Americas and later did to the whole continent of Africa and Asia.

Stop bullshitting, just admit that you are a "white"/"european" tribalist and you don't care what's good or bad as long as it benefits your tribe.

I meant *but it's rapidly returning to their old ways

That's like asking me to prove that a tree isn't just a collection of atoms that we arbitrarily name "tree".

It's how language works, this argument is self-defeating.

Not at all. That would have been the Aztecs or the Mongols, or the Huns, or the abbos. The irony is that your humanist ideology is European, you didn't find it among the Zulu's, the Aztecs or all the other din.du's.

Exactly. The Zulu's fucked shit up and that was it, Europeans gradually expanded their civilization in America instead of just going full oogabooga like the Zulu's and indians, retreating and repeating the pattern when the lands they ravaged were settled again.

except you do, you would know if you read a book, dumb cuck

Just fuck off retard. "Africans" didn't think of themselves as africans, that's a western invention.

Did the abbos created world colonial empires you fucking moron? Did the Aztecs arrived at Europe and started kill off everyone they saw?
It was europeans who created modern weaponry, who replaced native moneyless gift economies with exploitive capitalist ones, etc
As for the Mongols and Huns, Europeans continued where they left off with their expansionist ravagings.

"The white races did, of course, give some things to the natives, and they were the worst gifts that they could possibly have made, those plagues of our own modern world-materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism and syphilis. For the rest, since these peoples possessed qualities of their own which were superior to anything we could offer them, they have remained essentially unchanged. Where imposition by force was attempted, the results were even more disastrous, and common sense, realizing the futility of such measures, should preclude any recourse to their introduction. One solitary success must be conceded to the colonizers: everywhere they have succeeded in arousing hatred, a hatred that urges these peoples, awakened from their slumbers by us, to rise and drive us out. Indeed, it looks almost as though they had awakened solely and simply for that purpose!" - Adolf Hitler

I am a vehement anti-humanist you moron.

So your argument is that europeans were smarter in subjugating others?

I'm not African, I'm a white man communicating with you in a western language. That a pygmee would speak differently from me is irrelevant as an argument.

No, they waged continuous, ceaseless warfare without any development as a means to worship their gods. That they were primitives and therefor constrained to locality in their pointless savagery doesn't create an intrinsic difference in degree of savagery.

Tell me of the cities that were completely ravaged, with all it's inhabitants slaughtered in India.

You're so humanist you can't even see your own humanism because you assume it as base.

Zulu's: Kill everything, leave, return to kill everything when people return
Comanche: Kill everything, leave, return to kill everything when people return
Europeans: settle, build farmsteads, build villages, build cities, settle further beyond the frontier

I much prefer this to the perennial oogaboogaism of your noble savages, to the notion that all that land should have been left in the archaic state it was, because it was authentically non-white.

Top kek, peak delusion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State

Forgot my shitpost flqg

we all saw what you did there mate.

shut the fuck up sjw

Who are "you people"?

You're a moron that's what you are.

Can you please tell me what the fuck are you talking about?

You're right, death is too kind. Europeans instead raped, enslaved and exploited the inhabitants for centuries until Kaiser Bill and Fuhrer Hitler killed as many whiteys as possible which destabilized the european colonial empires.

No you see that's you. I reject ideas like "humanity" and "human nature" and I also care about non-human beings. I am an universalist/cosmopolitan.

But that's not all they did it and you know it. European colonialism is not just muh white south africa.

You're putting words in my mouth, I never argued for anything like that.

Top kek.

Forgot to answer to this:

As opposed to europeans that waged continuous, ceaseless warfare with high development as a means to dominate others and each other.

As opposed to modern and therefore unconstrained to locality in their pointless savagery which created a massive difference in turning that savagery into global savagery.

Also note that I am not arguing that pre-colonization inhabitants were saints until "le white man" came in. I am just arguing that europeans were clearly the worst.

How is anything I said in that post idpol you idiot?

My point is that it's stupid to group the innocents together with the guilty.

dis. Part of the reason Holla Forums supported Ron Paul was his non-interventionist stances. All the wars since 2011 that the west has been involved with are neo-con projects supported by gullible, confused liberals. Maybe these libtards see free 'fugee muzzies as a good thing?

You means jews?

You may be right, but I think it's over. These terrorists obviously want AfD in Germany, FN in France, PVV in the Netherlands etc.
I mean, I don't really understand what they want to achieve with the hundred of people they have killed this year. But they certainly exacerbate tensions between Muslims and the others in Europe. And this is what they will bring up, it has to be a part of their plan. If it's not, they are really retarded.

This is correct

Oh look it's another episode of some autist doesnt understand what identity politics are and uses it as a catchall insult to describe issues related to race he doesnt understand

mfw

So the guy might still be on the loose…
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38379157

GJGE

Did the mods really deleted the rightist I was arguing with? That's fucking dumb.

No we must struggle until the end by fighting both western far-rightists and salafists/muslim far-rightists. And by defending the innocents against the attacks made by these identitarians.

First off these attacks are made by lone wolves with no formal membership in Daesh. Though I suspect many are CIA-Mossad false-flags.
But yes Daesh wants westerners to adopt an anti-muslim attitude so that muslims don't have any other choice but to join them. Though this would only bring on their early demise, which is why these terrorists are nothing more than useful idiots for the western neo-colonialists.

Give it up, my brother.

This attack was clearly caused by private enterprise and the alienation of labor.

What about Israel, they're pretty fucked up, racist, and depraved yet they have high standards of living.

it's called ideology, it's one hell of a drug.

oh fuck off now.
muh Mossad. Everything is a Zionist fabrication, hence why most of the Middle East is a shithole. It's always Israel's fault.

Haven't taken our schizo treatment pills lately?

Classcuck detected

Ah, ofcourse. That's why they yell for the nuking of the middle east. Because they're soooo unlike them.

What a world we live in. Having doubts whether it's worth saving tbh.

but they were european dead, serious business.

12 dead whites are worth thousands and thousands of dead disposable brown people. Rly makes u think huh?

Israel is the sole beneficiary middle-eastern country if Europe and the US go full anti-muslim.

Not everything but are you denying the West (american, british, french and israeli) didn't destabilize the majority-muslim countries by promoting islamic traditionalism, sectarianism and bombing them?

It's in the context of 2016 you dumbass, where a dozen of terrorist attacks happened in Europe, killing a hundred of on innocent civilians.
The Paris attacks were just a year ago. And this happened the same day as the shit in Ankara and Zürich.
Of course, people are going mad, that's the point of these repeated terrorist attacks.
It's like 9/11, but instead of a big happening, it goes with little attacks there and there.
You are autistic if you can't understand why people are kinda losing their shit.

says who?
yes a belief that has no place in the modern world. I bet the next thing you're going to say that "Islamophobia" is a real thing, while "anti-Semitism" isn't.

and also good on posting Nasser, a man who wanted a Pan-Arab alliance or state and desperately failed.

If only he could see how prosperous Egypt would be in 2016, or even under Mubarak.

of course I didn't, but the West is a very good scapegoat Muslims use to deflect the failures of their own country and people. Next thing you're going to say that Saddam was a saint and he dindu nuffin.

This is why we should support terrorism

Based Nasser, he will be missed.

Logic? What benefit would muslim countries have of an anti-muslim Europe and America?

You guessed it.
Islamophobia/counter-jihad/anti-muslim is a fear-mongering ideology that paints all muslims as terrorists (which themselves are financed by the West-Israel and their Gulf Arab allies) to create animosity towards muslims in order to justify bombing and colonizing them. It's not a genuine criticism of Islam.
Anti-semitism is a bullshit term, semites are people who speak semitic languages like arabic, aramaic, hebrew, etc. The correct term would be Anti-Judaism/Anti-Jewishness but since Judaism is a racist identitarian ethnoreligion ("jews are god's chosen people", jews don't seek to convert and save others but to dominate them, jews are considered jews by bloodline even if they don't believe in judaism) and Zionism is just the secular version of it, it's the correct position to have unless that entails killing everyone with jewish ancestry even if they don't self-identity as jews which would make it racist and not anti-jewish.

Yes he wanted to unify arabs but the the West did their utmost to divided them.

Agreed.

Guessed it again. Not a saint but he didn't do anything wrong.

Merkel,Your Ban on Niqabs led to this

Sharia law now in germany for all muslims or face the blood bath

I think that america should have used tapayers money and set a safe camp for refugees and slowly vetted them and then allowed 1 million into the usa.
But merkel let 1 million plus horde run into Germany,unvetted.

gonna be alot of innocent blood spilled and alot of anti-muslim feeling when this happens for the nth time

and the blood is on her hands

the only excuse to believe sadam was acceptable is if you believe that islam makes people crazy, and the old dictatorship is preferable the the new one they would inevitably build. which is a solid belief, or more like an observation really.

I completely agree with you on this, the way the EU is dealing with this crisis is retarded, it's even as if they WANT to create a popular far-right reaction against it.
I'm with Zizek here, we should use the military to help the refugees enter in an orderly way, not this chaotic mess.
Refugees should be spread out throughout all the EU countries, not just Germany.
The Gulf Arab States should be forced to take in refugees too.

Religious dogmatism in general makes people crazy not Islam in particular. Every true religion (as opposed to ethnoreligions) can be reformed by promoting only it's positive values and banning the negative ones.
Saddam didn't ban Islam, he was a secularist but he was still a muslim, even more so a sunni muslim in a majority shia country which needlessly created tensions between him and the shia.

islamib gommunism when?

Poor fucking show friend.

There's some truth to this, but it's an argument against the cuckoldry of Christianity, not an argument against European Nationalism.

Also, these discussions about who conquered more land, killed more people etc are irrelevant. All they accomplish is endless circular byzantine back-and-forth about who started what and who committed what.

It is a rhetorical blind alley. What is emphatically bullshit is the insinuation that European conquests were differences of kind rather than of degree, and that there was something sui generis about them.

Why don't Vietnam give Vietnam back to the Cham? Why don't Han Chinese give Taiwan back to the Austronesians? And on and on.

The real intention of someone who explicitly states or insinuates Europeans were uniquely morally evil is to use the ensuing guilt as an arbitrage opportunity for his own tribal ends.

How many Chinese Americans are engaged in "activism" to "raise awareness" about the various genocides and massacres perpetrated by ethnic Chinese in their conquest and settlement (settler colonialism was a lynchpin policy of the Han and later dynasties) of large parts of the East Asian interior?

A negligible number.

Universalism is a pipe dream.

I didn't make the photo, but feel free to crosscheck wikipedia for whats showing the picture. I'm 99% sure it's correct.