Reminder we'll be namedropped in January

Reminder we'll be namedropped in January.
Newfaggotry incoming.

What are the details about this?

Newfaggotry going over to 8ch.pl unless Wolff reads out full url out loud

We crowdfunded to sponsor an episode of economic update by democracy at work and richard wolff

Didn't think about that. I'm conflicted about this being a good thing or not.

Awesome, I wish I knew about this at the time.

It is like having an image board minor league for all the kids to climb their way up to the majors.

Friendly reminder that the point of hazing newfags is not to drive them away but to make them become the kind of posters you actually want to engage with.

No. The point is to get rid of those who can not handle seeing mean words on the internet.

Thoses are complementary.

Excellent post

cant be worse than having a board full of gommies out to destroy the world

Given the number of idpol threads right now, I think the newfags are already here.

"Newfags" in this context doesn't refer to individual people, but the overall body of the people coming here. So "to make them become the kind of posters you actually want to engage with" means that you are shaping the community, not just the individuals. This involves shooing away people who are incompatible.

Christ, I hope our message was not stupid.

There wasn't a message, just the name he will read out to thank for sponsoring. The guy who coordinated it instructed him to spell out Holla Forums as "forward slash, l, e, f, t, p, o, l, forward slash"

We seem pretty thick with newfags and polcucks atm

*save the world

Did he really forget the Y?

No, just me.

This reminds me of slash-b-slash.

Fuck, I remember when these memes weren't stale.