HAPPENINGS?

The Russian ambassador to Turkey has just been shot. He's in critical condition.

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810883498684928002

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/p_zalewski/status/810889236111118336
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810893100382121985
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810893795801833472
twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/810899304873422852
mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/810899376612798465/video/1
twitter.com/Amedhamzaa/status/810902189921210368
anfenglish.com/features/karayilan-warns-that-targeting-ocalan-will-be-disastrous-for-turkey
twitter.com/RT_com/status/810932808705314817
8ch.net/v/res/11511309.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IKnUL4lfKps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altıntaş
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turkish powder keg confirmed

Turkey will be Syria 2.0 by 2020.

Oh shit. Turkey degenerates further into an Islamic fascist-theocracy.
Bet they'll still stay in NATO though lol.

PLEASE

Shooter is Mossad af. But for why?

what is this a fucking james bond movie?

too late for that, already reports that the shooter was screaming Allahu Ackbar and shouting about Aleppo

PKK fighters don't ever scream religious shit, nor would they care about Aleppo

This is Islamist work

JUST
DROP
THE
NUKES
MY
MAN

My money's on MİT

or turkish intelligence false flag

Turkey has let Islamist crazies fester on its border for years now to damage the YPG

This is the beginning of this coming back to haunt them I think

hey mr. space man

O
SHIT

Going to result in fuck all.
Turkey is going to pin it, On the protesters.

here we go lads

Oh fuck lads.

What if its Franz Ferdinand all over again

twitter.com/p_zalewski/status/810889236111118336

ERDOGAN IS SHOOK

what if this is the trigger for WW3 and we don't even know it

Also reports that he's been killed or "neutralised"

Check out that gunman in a suit. Is this a Bond movie or real life?

Well if its just ISIS it probs won't cause WW3 then

Really clear,steady picture for being right in front of a shooting.

He apparently told civilians to get out. This was an assassination. If it was ISIS' work, they'd have tried to kill as many as possible.

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810893100382121985

footage

apparently he pretended to be a police officer

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810893795801833472

AMBASSADRO CONFIRMED DEAD

RUSSIAN RETALIATION WHEN

Turkey as we know it will cease to exist over the next 100 years.

um, no shit?

lol. which country "as we know it" will not cease to exist over the next 100 years?

looks like an autist

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

Never knew Obama had the guts for it. Glad to see that with every maneuver he makes during transition he solidifies his legacy as a neocon warhawk.

twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/810899304873422852

He actually was a police officer, not pretending to be one

The plot thickens

So were you not here for the past 8 years where drone strikes increased in frequency and the authorization for drone strikes on U.S. citizens was openly declared? He's been a killer for the duration of his entire presidency. Hopefully people will look back and realize the moment he received a nobel peace prize was the moment we legitimized unfettered drone killings on MENA citizens.

cnn now confirming ambassador is dead

playing video of shooter screaming allahu ackbar

russians aren't retards, they won't do anything for now

if the murderer is not turkish, erdogan will try to blame refugees, perhaps find an excuse to forcibly push them to europe

i don't see any other way for him to enter the gallery armed.
but we have to wait and see

Why the fuck does it matter if it was unmanned?

Are you retarded

mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/810899376612798465/video/1

Here it is on camera if you're morbidly curious

A death's a death. There's still a human authorizing the killing in most instances.
Also, it obviously matters quite a bit given the sentiment the public has towards unmanned vs. manned killings after presented with the drone papers which implicated Obama-authorized drone strikes in the death of thousands of citizens in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, with no major blowback from the public or press. This means people accept unmanned drone warfare, normalizing it in effect. Most deaths that are occurring in MENA aren't caused by special forces or urban deployments any longer its by way of drone strikes.

ded

Why was he able to give that whole speech before getting merked?

>inb4 false flag

hostages

just nuke my shit up fam

Okay who planted this guy
Turkey? Assad? USA?
Shit Putin himself could have set it up, wouldn't put it past him

"ambassador shoot" sounds like an edgy banned steam game

Where do jihadies get their mod suits?

Murderer is a 22yo turkish policeman lol

twitter.com/Amedhamzaa/status/810902189921210368

Not just an ordinary policeman;
"Mevlüt Mert Altintaş, member of Ankara Riot Police (MAS), born '94', graduated from Izmir Police Academy"

peacekeeper of peace

He's kinda cute tbh

Sorry whore but he's already taken by 72 virgin waifus. Your cunny could never compete.

‏already blaming Gulenists!

Holla Forums has the weirdest taste in men. It's always some malnourished gangly skellington.

I shouldent feel this but I do

Shit he's younger than me and already killed a politician in a sweet suit. I'm wasting my life.

How in the hell could they? Erdogan locked up all gulenists or bipartisan officials. All that's left is radical jihadists or fascistic scumbags.

Please god let it be world war 3 I'm so sick of this shit

evopscyh suggests that women like men that are violent

Burgerclap detected.

Because everytime something bad happens in Turkey it's either Gulenists or PKK at fault. Even when they're not.

Erdogan's core AKP audience will literally believe anything he says.

wrong thread

The dude has no muscle mass.

Malnourished yuropoor detected

Enjoy being guinea pigs, burgers.

And nothing of value was lost

edgy

unrelated to this but apparently there's talks within the Turkish government about killing Ocalan

if that happens Turkey will burn

Will southeastern Turkey lose its mind?
I'm not too sure

Russia being forced to act, it wouldn't be the first time great powers do this

check 'em

Based Robbie Rotten

An ambassador is a pretty far cry from the heir to the Austro-Hungarian empire.

The PKK have a squadron of sleeper cells called the Battalion of Immortals all across Turkey who will stage massive suicide attacks if Apo dies.

Ocalan's brother also said even beyond that there'd be up to 5,000 PKK members willing to stage suicide attacks if Ocalan is ever killed.

why suicide attacks tho
Also doesn't PKK mainly target military and government?

Aw yiss son world war 3 les fucking go.

Hes dead right now…

Can reactionaries go one fucking second without pulling this shit ?

Also who is ready for nuclear holocaust

ww3 was avoided as soon as it was official that Hillary lost the election

Just because you're liberal doesn't mean you have to believe in liberal insanity.

the PKK have to have that threat hanging over the Turkish state or else they'd have killed Ocalan already

anfenglish.com/features/karayilan-warns-that-targeting-ocalan-will-be-disastrous-for-turkey

read about it here. Basically they never want to go to such extremes, but they can if necessity demands it.

Nothing wrong with gentech, klootviool.

Well he did do it for the sake of allah.

i've been waiting for an eternity

just nuke my planet up fam

LMAO you really think Russia won't fight Turkey if they don't want to?
NATO come fuck my shit up

Tfw my home state is the one saying this.
God I love Tennessee.

Posadists were right all along

How are the pictures so good?

Not this easily. Unless they can find proof that the killer was a puppet from the government.

It was a live press conference of the art gallery, so the brave cameramen made some killer shots of the killer who shot.

POSADISM IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
EMBRACE NUCLEAR WAR

we just trade one proxy war for another, not even hillary would have sent us into a full blown war with russia.
trump is also ignorant enough to risk escalation of tensions with china by saying dumb shit on twitter

PREACH

I hope you're right in which they find nothing, I definitely do not want WWIII

not necessarily

He did cry out for Ayy Lep O

Yes i am aware he is a police, but he could easily be a lone wolf. After all it's Turkey we're talking about, over the past two years, how many fucked up shit happened in Turkey?
Just last week there was another bomb.

making turkey into a non-country is a dream of mine

Do you believe that if she put a no fly zone in Syria she would never had the guts to go to war against Russia?
So…why mention wanting to make a no fly zone in Syria during the campaign?

Islam apologists, man.

And Turkey already is putting the blame on the Gulenists

I don't believe we have enough evidence that he's simply a jihadi, there could be more sophisticated political motivations involved. Remember, it's a targeted assassination, not just a nondiscriminatory preying upon civilians. You're basing this shit on him saying "allahu ackbar", but Muslims say that before pulling out into traffic.

What does this actually mean for global politics?

Dont Russia and Turkey already have it pretty good anyway?

Isnt this pointless individual terrorism Turkey is just going to use to clamp down their rule even further?

I think it was hawkish campaign rhetoric but I think in the end the Kerry status quo would've been maintained

Don't get why some folk think this is the beginning of WWIII. A lot has kind of changed since the downing of that Russian fighter jet by the Turks. And, yeah, If anything its probably going to embolden the Turk government to be more autocratic.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/810932808705314817

Putin implying that the attacker was acting under orders and wasn't a lonewolf

interesting

well yeah obviously the Turkish government is going to have to explain to the Russian government why a Turkish Policeman shot a Russian Ambassador

He also had the confession of islamic faith there, common place to people who are converting, or preparing to die in jihad

Shooter is Israeli for sure. Turkish people only are a delight.

more posadist memes plz got to prepare myself
pic not really related

WEW LAD

Erdogan hanging from a lamp post when!?

AlepWHAT?

He had a Jewish family name that was even more Jewish than Cohen.

Mossad confirmed.

this appears to be the work of an enemy stand

possibly but that was one of her more baffling campaign moves. her campaign knew her hawkishness was one of her "endemic political weaknesses", and her own internal polling on the issue showed most americans did not want to become more involved in syria. She managed to blow her fairly effective talking point "we can't trust trump with nuclear weapons" by making herself seem like the Hot War candidate– and her campaigns response: "this is just a conspiracy theory. "

She was such a shitty candidate.

Right, he's Muslim, no one's arguing he's not. But I'm saying there this seems to be (at least on the surface) more typical of a political assassination rather than simply a jihadi attack on kuffar. That he would say something inherent to his faith right before his inevitable death doesn't seem too far-fetched, surely adherents of other faiths would do the same.

the ambassador or the gunman?

Where are the leftists in all this? It's all butthurt reactionaries vs. butthurt reactionaries.

There was a terror attack in Berlin. 9 dead.

True but this isn't a good analysis. I don't agree with the idea that we can just look at Syria, look at ISIS, and just say, ah, they're all Islamist of different stripes so we don't need to understand what's happening here– because of course that means that we won't understand what's happening, but still constantly meddle in it.

I get that this is the redditor response and the ignorant american response– he said allah hu ackbar, he's a Radical Islamic Terrorists— but then from the US perspective this becomes complicated immediately: if the enemies of our enemies are jihadists, who are we siding with in Syria?

What implications does this have for the rest of the world?
I'm American and public school failed me.

Good. Art is bourgeois as it gets.

So that's what a freshly shot dead body looks like. Who did him in? What exactly did they use?

Cops
Bullets

Seriously

Gunman

From Holla Forums 8ch.net/v/res/11511309.html

lmao, euro advocate being this naive

what game is that from?

lol the Russians would be reactionary if they took our stances and ideology.

But the fact he told civies to get out makes this highly likely to be a planned assassination.

But lol @ trying to play assassination games with the Russians.

You know nothing of art.
You don`t know how hard galerists,artists and art dealers work.

Islam is shit. Just because Arabs follow it and it opposes imperialism doesn't make it any less barbaric.

Remember Russians blasted US and Israeli agents to death with the bomb not too long ago? At least the Russians managed to kill the assassin. This might send a message in and of itself but I'm not sure. Just any agents know these are suicide missions and they're not going to take you in to interrogate you.

No they really don`t.

I wonder if NATO will kick out Turky at some point?

You think it could be connected?

Turkey is strategically too important to be kicked out for silly things like Islamism.

As expected of a socdem. You're basically liberals.

GET OUT

Rich people enjoy the fruits of labor from architects, craftsmen, and factory workers. Are all of the things that these people produce bourgeois as well, just because rich people enjoy them?

kek

Bitch you never worked in that field, you don`t know the likes of people its composed off. Most of the art that is sold is aimed at middle-class.

Please see my other posts

hurr durr it's only islam is only kneejerk reductionism

Banned for hatred of women.

Really? A devout Christian wouldn't say a prayer?

There is no such thing as a religious christian.
Read zizek.

RIP in peace guys
youtube.com/watch?v=IKnUL4lfKps

t. retard

Idlib is gonna get wasted bois

t. anfem

That was more likely than not, rhetoric. Even if it wasn't, a no-fly zone in Syria isn't nearly as dangerous as invading Iran which is extremely likely to happen under a Trump administration with the GOP controlling Congress.

I dunno fam. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told Congress a few months ago that to control the airspace in Syria would require the US to go to war with Russia.

Why would you listen to Holla Forums without double checking?

I was half wrong with this.

In Kurdish, it translates to "late", but in Turkish to "Golden Stone". Why? Because there is a town named Alintas en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altıntaş

So it's more likely that his family is from there, and that's why he's named Alintas. Not Mossad for sure, and he's certainly not a Jew.

It's funny how they're oddly silent every time a protestant fundamentalist shoots up an abortion clinic.

Except the theocratic kind that swept across N Africa, Middle East, SW Asia in the middle ages and still has the subjugation of the Dar al-Harb as a goal

Thinking the same thing. This is the type of stuff you read about i history class in middle school growing up, and now you see it happen for real.

Fuck this is a weird feeling.

This is what dogmatism looks like, people.

WHAT THE FUCK

We support Russia, of course. Russia is the greatest force for anti-imperialism in the world today and Putin is probably the greatest world leader of the post-USSR era.

t. tankie

oh boy

check em.

slowpoke.jpg