How does Holla Forums respond?

How does Holla Forums respond?

send all three of them to gulag where they belong

I didn't realize proletariat was a synonym for human in lefty lingo

I love that nationalists completely miss the irony.

?

I would call the ancap who post it a cuck

corporate nationalists, better? Braise mcdonalds

No response required, ancaps deserve death

polandball memes can sometimes be charming, but the roleplayers always take it too far and are retarded

Ancaps are often unironic fascists.

more like feudalists monarchists

Things would be better if poor people burned down more rich people institutions.

I hope I live to see a ten pound block of c4 and ball bearings go off at the Oscars.

You mean like the roleplayers on here?

DAILY REMINDER THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PUT A GUN TO SOMEONE'S HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER, WOMEN

a portion of ancaps literally believe non-ancaps don't have human rights. I think most of it is based on the work of Hoppe. most of them say they want to kill communists (or maybe own them as slaves/torture them), but some of the more consistent ones apply it to nazis first of all too. But not normally, Ancaps usually contend right wing dictatorships that protect private property are better than democracies that don't, in those exact words. Ultimately though, "liberty" only requires you recognize the human rights of those people who recognize yours, hence animals don't get rights, neither do communists, and you know, ultimately everyone who isn't an ancap wants you to be shot for not paying taxes, so they don't deserve rights, and maybe defoo them. a lot of them for some reason though hate abortion and infanticide. you'd think the ideas would be comparable, but ancapss are only allowed to trade and neglect their babies, they can't directly kill the little sub-humans.

:^}

see

You're probably going to say class war is idpol next, right?

it's pretty universal. A lot of demonyms are the same. one suggested meaning of the word Slav means human.
I mean, how can you not notice Ethnocentrism? Latins called everyone outside of Italy barbarian,, Greeks did the same thing with Foreigners, Chinese claimed they were the only state in existence.

This argument is stupid because capitalists do the same with criminals, not even saying that's wrong but it's exactly the same, no society has ever had equal rights for everybody.
Plus it's not dehumanizing, Communists don't talk about exterminating the bourgeoisie but about abolishing it which would imply only killing counter-revolutionary bourgeois.