What is the most leftist country on earth?

What is the most leftist country on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean amongst official, UN aknowledged states or stuff like Rojava can count?

Because the answer is Rojava

DPRK

How does you measure this?

Nope that's feudalism

The workers have the most direct control of the means of production

the state is public property

Venezuela. It's why life there is so great - they let intelligent, educated, totally not mentally retarded leftists make all of their economic policy decisions.

Oh, so my community can change things as it pleases?

India or China, probably. They have some of the largest incumbent worker's movements out there and even though bourgeois and state authorities try to suppress them they still grow.

Someone post the gif

LITTLE
BROWN
LOLIS

China, the gods of capitalism that is china?

Venezuela.

Viet-fucking-nam.

Cuba

what do you mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

Madagascar

Seychelles?

Stop it. Adorable children are for hugs, not your depraved desires.

any recommended readings on this place/model?

As a state or in terms what percentage the population is sympathetic to leftist ideology.

USA

"the king serves the best interests of the people"

The state IS the people you fucking anarkiddie.

Average person has the most anti-liberal capitalist opinions and pro-state intervention for public good? I dunno, maybe iceland?
largest percentage of people who want an alternative system to capitalism? maybe france? I don't know
place with the most production for use rather than exchange? any tribal community anywhere, but as far as nationstates it's hard to say, because most public spending is just spending of money within capitalist production, albeit for social good so it kind of partially counts
place with most worker control of production? whoever has the most co-ops. mondragon would be one
Past existing countries? The incas had planned production for use and virtually no markets and they were extremely successful

WEW LAD

I just felt a shiver down my spine
is this placeā€¦ haunted?

countries are leftist in a different manner, they have their own leftisms. there are no countries, except probably sweden, that are more politically correct, paranoid about racism, the patriarchy and all the other devices of the eternal white, than the U.S is, yet the U.S is also in many expects far more right-wing than any european country.

the right/left spectrum is inherently national

Your argument is spooked as fuck