US deaths from synthetic opioids surge by 72 percent

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/12/19/over-d19.html

By Kate Randall
19 December 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/genocide-by-prescription-drug-induced-death-in-america/5535449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could have said no

instead you believed the leftists when they said drugs are good for you

I ain't no Nancy Reagan, just sayin try to take it slow
Say yeah to the jazz cigarette
Say nil to the thrills of pills and blow

fact: every heroine junkie started out with marijuana
fact: heroine is what people go for once weed isn't strong enough anymore

I smoked a marijuana once and I was instantly addicted. The next thing I knew I was turning tricks outside the kindergarten to afford my next hit of marijuana. That's right, I was a preschool prostitute. This is the wage of casual chemical use.

Dissapoint ed when I realized it wasn't
:/

Check out my main man James Petras he has a dank article to go with this: globalresearch.ca/genocide-by-prescription-drug-induced-death-in-america/5535449
also in b4:

Haha

What's wrong with

Utterly plebean

Didn't read, lol

It's mostly InfoWars-tier nonsense with occasional reposts of decent articles.

Fentanyl is often used to cut heroin by unscrupulous dealers though, which leads to localized epidemic overdoses sometimes.
And some mainstream painkiller users are uneducated, and their doctors are pieces of shit. I saw an article on the Daily Mail once titled "When the 'safe option' painkiller turns out to be lethal". Well, of course, the lady was taking 400mg daily, and she took 100mg more that day. That's like being surprised than someone drinking 3 bottles of vodka everyday died after drinking 'just' one more.
It's sad, but her doctor should have gave her something else. An addiction to tramadol is even worse than a regular opiate addiction due to its SNRI effect, and 400mg could easily kill someone without tolerance

But yeah, that sucks. If I had an easy access to opiates other than codeine, I'm sure I would take them everyday.
Anxiety magically disappears, depression is lessened, you don't give a damn about the shitty stuff going on in your life and you can be functional on them if you do a reasonable dose.

No. A lot of them, yes, but not all.
Reminder that Bayer marketed heroin as a non-addictive alternative to morphine during the early 20th century.
Some drugs users don't like weed because it makes them anxious.

Ah, ty

Not really. In the opoid crisis, a lot of people who would never touched any other drug are now addicted to prescription painkillers.

I'd say its like 80% decent articles and 20% infowars tier bs but whatevs. I just don't get why the Left these days are so averse to the idea that people in power plan (aka "conspire") to do things and that many of those things are not legal, ethical and/or what they tell the public their doing.For instance term "conspiracy theory" itself was literally slur popularized by the CIA to defame anyone critical of the Warren Report according to accidentally declassified CIA documents. In that sense, getting people to ostracize or label anyone with a critical point of view as a conspiracy theorist was perhaps the most successful "conspiracy" that the CIA pulled off.

s-s-smash the patriarchy!

Could you try to convey your thoughts in a bit retarded way?

Not*

No him, but opiate overdoses mostly hit young men, which mean that men also have their fair share of problems when it comes to their gender (they are also more likely to die on their workplace, more likely to feel lonely and isolated, to have gender dysphoria, etc.)

Those are good points.