ITT: Most Stupid Battle Quotes In History

Shadow the Hedgehog - Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

I know that you remembered a game like this.

(You)

All the this the NPCs say in Dragon's Dogma

Motherfucker

“DOWN YOU GO!”
– Carth, KOTOR

"We're the first ones to pass the shield screen ! It's an amazing achievement !"
- Fencer leader, well after any player ever has beaten him to the punch

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL, YOU KNOW

That phrase makes perfect sense If you take into consideration that Shadow is known as the ultimate life-form of his own dimension

My sides.

That entire scene was gold. you got to hell and you die.

It was still a retarded thing to say

Leon Belmont - Castlevania Lament of Innocence

Stupid and cheesy.

John Sedgwick, 1864, moments before being shot under the left eye by a Confederate Sniper

>FEMINISM IS AWESOME!

- Battleborn the videogame

METAL BAWKSES

You should hear the Japanese version.

Still tryhard and embarrassing as fuck. Shadow isn't even planet buster level while Solaris is a literal god existing in all periods of time that was raping the fabric of the Sanic universe to death and he thinks there's room to talk shit.

That has to be one of the most hilarious and disgraceful things to say before getting sniped.

No it wasn't, it makes perfect sense in context.

The only remotely passable character there is mushroom wizard.

wasn't that debunked a long time ago because its when he kills a female character?

well, still a bad game though

Gold by virtue of being enthusiastically stupid, don't try to convince yourself otherwise.

Cloud - Final Fantasy VII

It's a retarded line even then. It's not even delivered with the kind of cheesy irony you would deliver a line like that with. He just says it.

It COULD just be a sarcastic remark targeted towards female enemies, but I wouldn't count on it considering the Cuckold King himself wrote the game.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

But Louis CK doesn't make games.

SCHUTZSTAFFEL

He looks like an ayy lmao.

What if the point of the Thule group was to help Hitler get in touch with aliens so that he could get the Germans more living space on some other planet or something?