Let's make a fun thread for shits and giggles. I'm curious as to which majority is on Holla Forums

Let's make a fun thread for shits and giggles. I'm curious as to which majority is on Holla Forums
Place your flag + Sign
Taurus here.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2015/07/the-13th-zodiac-sign-ophiuchus-serpent.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cancer

subtle

Virgo, no flag cuz no precise ideology.

Virgo

Whatever works for you, fellow leftists.

Gemini

Taurus. I'm more of a Libertarian Marxist, but there isn't a flag for us.
Regardless, it doesn't matter, because Zodiac symbols are a spook. Correlation ≠ Causation

Taurus

Taurus

wasn't the whole horoscope moved because they found a 13th forgotten constellation? "The Snake Holder"?

humansarefree.com/2015/07/the-13th-zodiac-sign-ophiuchus-serpent.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

kys

Zodiac symbols and Astrology are pure fucking pseudo science but I'm Virgo I guess a lot of us are Christmas gifts after all.

You know when you were conceived?
That's a little fucking weird. I really don't want to do the math on that.

Scorpio

shit forgot my flag

Approximately yeah.

it doesn't take a genius to do that calculus.

almost all people born in late August and till mid September are Christmas gifts.

Yeah I know, but don't forget you are in Holla Forums, almost all of us in here are too fucking weird.

Crapricorn

Pisces

Fair point. I always just kinda blocked the idea out so I never did (my birthday) - 9 months. I honestly would rather not know.

Taurus

Cancer.

This is how a Trotskyist looks like:

>>>Holla Forums6521771

don't believe me?

go ahead and ask him.

libra

Gemini.

Gemini

Leo

>>>/homosuck/
I'm a Snake

Virgo

Leo

Gemini.

Is someone going to make a chart with this or is this just completely pointless

Fuck this let's take it up a notch

What's your MBTI type Holla Forums?

Leo

lol what the hell

Autistic (not really) Aries

INTP but I pretend to be INTJ

INTJ

Leo, ISFP.

ENFP

intp here

Really makes me think

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm INFP

ISTJ.

leo intp

No I'm familiar with this personality horoscope MBTI pseudoscience, I just didn't understand what your diagram is supposed to mean

libra, INTJ, don't put me near that ancap shit

never go full retard

it's supposed to match up MBTI to ideologies

also it's not pseudoscience

Capricorn, INTP

I'm a council communist/Luxemburgist. INXP, Sagittarius

S P O O K Y
Incidentally I agree with Black Science Man™ that "astrology" should refer to the scientific discipline instead of to some pseudoscience bullshit.

My ideology is context dependent. I'm an anarcho syndicalist for now to raise class consciousness and build support for when the revolution comes (which I think is inevitable either because the people will start it or because capitalists will engage full imperialism) at which point I think we should take a scientific approach and try out the various ideologies to see which is right. Sectarian conflict within leftism can be worked out after we get rid of capitalism. I tend toward anarchism because consolidated power in e.g. a vanguard will inevitably attract power hungry people.

I'm a Libra.

I'm this guy and I get different results different times. I was officially tested once and got ENTP, but I've also been scored as INTP, INFP, ENTJ, etc. The biggest flaw of the MBTI type is that introversion and extroversion are the only one of those letters that can reasonably be represented as a single spectrum. You can be high or low on both "Sensing" and "iNtuiting". You can be high or low on both "Thinking" and "Feeling". You can be high or low on both "Perceiving" and "Judging". If someone is at roughly the same level on any of those they can score on either side. And because these traits are only considered relative to other traits, they end up being pretty meaningless. To put arbitrary numbers on it, someone with 10 Perceiving and 10 Judging would score similarly to someone with 100 Perceiving and 100 Judging. If those two traits were scored individually vs. other people's scores the test would be a lot more meaningful. Part of the reason MBTI is so popular is because there are no "bad" scores and everybody ends up with their own little tribe they get to identify with.

This must be a coincidence.

Oh man. It's basically a buzzfeed quiz. Which Friends character are you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism