Marxism-Hegelianism aka Zizekian theory is the only rational leftist ideology that can work

Marxism-Hegelianism aka Zizekian theory is the only rational leftist ideology that can work.

Anarchism is for 12 year old edgelords
Tankies are autistic racist LARP'ers
Nazbols are stormfags
Stirnirists are shitposters and nothing more
Trotskyists are reactionary
Leftcoms don't do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeSx0g-PnaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like zizek but I'm not a fan of Hegel

Fam, we need to talk

You say "work" but Zizek has pretty much all but concleded we're doomed. There will never be a revolution and we can only descend into a slow horror as the market continues or Kamikazi each other with Fascism

And I agree

Idk, he does talk about "waiting for a miracle"

explain

explain also dialectics nigga.

Because that's literally all we have left to hope for

I'm no tankie, but you are dumb as fuck.

Marx had shitty dialectics anyways

Just b urself comrade :🍀🍀🍀

Being autistic, racist, and a LARPer are all really good, though.

Not an argument. Where does this come from? "Tankies" are waging insurgencies around the world and everyone I've met hates racism.

I wouldn't even call myself a Leninist but come on

Well if you follow Zizek then you already gave up because he says there's nothing you can do and everything about leftism is done for.

Also you can't be a true leftist like Marx or numerous others unless you're racist. Even Zizek is racist and won't admit it openly but those close to him know he hates anyone who isn't European.

Zizek just thinks non-whites ruin leftism and are incapable of true revolution, that's why the only marxist philosophers of merit are all white (or white latin american). We don't need more Pol Pots or Maos and whatever gooknigger shit of the year. It's nice that when he married his hot wife and his friends ask if he'd ever marry a shitskin and made gulag jokes about shitskins and what Che said about niggers.

Zizek isn't a racist

Anarchism is the best tho

Surely you mean Wolffian market cooperativism

Fuck off to Holla Forums

Anarchists just want to rape people and destroy things and throw molotiv cocktails

Eat curb, you fucking Nazi.

"Mom look I'm fighting Nazi's!"

"/pol look I'm shitposting!"

I don't want to rape people, the other two are correct though

You don't have a mother? That explains a lot.

ok so zizek is racist.

so what?

he at least knows the truth about how idpol just makes it impossible for marxism to achieve true goals unlike so many others like what we witnessed with ows

we need to just stay on the fucking path of economic side issues and everyone else will follow

besides everyone is fucking racist in some way theres no fucking avoiding it.

i for one would like nothing more than to send that amfem chink and that nigger with the stupid tshirt who cant argue worth shit to the killing fields

Zizek endorsed Donald Trump. Not hard to see why considering who he really is inside.

This is an OP I can get behind

If he had supported Hillary democratic party would have kept going even further to the right to "compromise" with the GOP. Election of Trump gives radical left more legitimacy along swinging the political pendulum to the left.

But he isn't a fucking racist. If anything he's a misanthrope

Not to mention that incumbent president for 12 years for democrats would be harmful on the long term in terms of building popular support, getting more votes in midterm etc.

“…I am a good Hegelian. If you have a good theory, forget about the reality.”

“When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!”

“It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great."

“Liberal attitudes towards the other are characterized both by respect for otherness, openness to it, and an obsessive fear of harassment. In short, the other is welcomed insofar as its presence is not intrusive, insofar as it is not really the other. Tolerance thus coincides with its opposite. My duty to be tolerant towards the other effectively means that I should not get too close to him or her, not intrude into his space—in short, that I should respect his intolerance towards my over-proximity. This is increasingly emerging as the central human right of advanced capitalist society: the right not to be ‘harassed’, that is, to be kept at a safe distance from others.”

“For the multiculturalist, white Anglo-Saxon Protestants are prohibited, Italians and Irish get a little respect, blacks are good, native Americans are even better. The further away we go, the more they deserve respect. This is a kind of inverted, patronising respect that puts everyone at a distance.”

-Slavoj Žižek

Yep. A guy only a Holla Forumsyp can love.

No surprise he's a racist.

Xenophilia alienates left even further form the working class.

Are you joking? None of this is racist. If anything its anti racist

Here's a good one

“Yeah, because I'm extremely romantic here. You know what is my fear? This postmodern, permissive, pragmatic etiquette towards sex. It's horrible. They claim sex is healthy; it's good for the heart, for blood circulation, it relaxes you. They even go into how kissing is also good because it develops the muscles here – this is horrible, my God! It's no longer that absolute passion. I like this idea of sex as part of love, you know: 'I'm ready to sell my mother into slavery just to fuck you for ever.' There is something nice, transcendent, about it. I remain incurably romantic.”
-Slavoj Žižek

He is nothing more than a reactionary that belongs on Holla Forums. He says the same exact shit they do in their stupid traditional women, marriage, love shit threads and muh fun.

Are you a liberal?
What do you see as racist here?

“We Slovenians are even better misers than you Scottish. You know how Scotland began? One of us Slovenians was spending too much money, so we put him on a boat and he landed in Scotland.”
-Slavoj Žižek

He even makes cringey Holla Forums tier jokes that reveal his personal private clinging to his national id and racism.

Liberals can't handle complex ideas. They see themselves as the heroic champion of the other, and any questioning of that idea results in mindless cries of "racist."

It isn't racist. You think anything that isn't brown people over white people is racist. That's the same delusion as feminism. (I'm brown, since you care so much about race.)

Zizek is weird. he's not perfect, but neither is he racist.

He endorsed Trump because he's nothing but a contrarian academic. His entire body of work is nothing but "in fact it is quite the opposite which immediately begs the question and so on."

When the left is predicting Trump will lose, and consoling themselves that it is better this way, Zizek announces that Trump will win and that's better.
When the left is denouncing Obama for being a Republican who is cool with gays, Zizek says that ACA is a good thing, and also American military interventions are good.

>proofs
it sure is

Just because you're autistic and don't understand how banter works doesn't make nationality jokes "cringey"

You need to be fought and crushed wherever you fester.

He does like plagiarising them tho

He's just revealing himself as part of the spectacle. Why do you think the BBC, MSM, etc. love him so much?
Same reason they love Adam Curtis, though I hope it's not construed that I consider Zizek and Curtis even remotely on par with each other.

My point is, all revolutionary theory that is accepted as part of culture must be framed pessimistically. The hidden message is "The system is fucked but what can we do? We're doomed anyway". It's how the spectacle resorbs revolution. It's why liberals love Bolshevism.

Historical Revolution is a false revolution. THe true revolution is anhistorical

How many times does this meme need to be posted

That's a fuckton of generalization you have to do to handle the fact that idpol is center stage in his endorsement of Trump.
He's only thinking ahead, not taking to account the human suffering. He's embracing Stalinism without even knowing it. Imagine Zizek analyzing himself:
"Yeah yeah there may be some brutalizations of Muslims, beating transgender women and so on, but of course the ends justify the means, this is the only way to revolution".
As Zizek says "The Big Other"

Face it. Zizek supported and rationalized Trump's victory because he's a straight, white, cis, male. He is the "blank slate" of humanity in our modern ideology. He has never faced institutionalized oppression.

Hmm

Here we go…

Molyneux is essentially an edgy teenager in a 50 year olds body

the fuck is this shit edit?

When will leftists learn to shave, holy fuck.

Odd that Holla Forums thinks leftists are the emasculated ones but they can't grow a fucking beard.

What liberals are you talking to?

Anarkiddies and Stirnerites will win

Memes rule this cycles paradigm. Stirner will reign.

anarchists are the only ones who did not betray any revolution. if that's make them edgy kids… oh well

Leftists are just compensating for the lack of masculinity in their ideology. They speak with the sympathy of women about their feelings of oppression.

You were sure eager to denounce the Russian, Chinese, etc. revolutions as fast as possible.

Shig-a-dig-dig

Who are the others?

Fuck off Juncker

Looks like the COMMUNITY CORRECTIVE CAMP is getting a new member.

The ones with "Free Tibet" and Che Guevara t-shirts, comrade. Do you live in a cave?

Watch the Leftcom classic "Call it Sleep" and you'll understand

Masculinity is a farce. It is a waxing impotence that destroys itself.

AN INFANTILE DISORDER

You're not getting me, comrade. We're saying the same thing but in different ways.

Bolsheviks love Bolshevism because it is their ideology. Liberals love Bolshevism because it offers a sentimental aesthetic of redemption and rebirth (akin to fascism)
Liberals love Bolshevism because Bolshevism is the aestheticization of revolution.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=JeSx0g-PnaE