I don't give a fuck if your game is in early fucking access or beta or alpha or what the fuck ever

I don't give a fuck if your game is in early fucking access or beta or alpha or what the fuck ever.

If you're charging for it, make it fucking work.

food analogies are retarded

Work on my pc

PM'd you the fix.

Use UNIX next time

whatever happened to buyer beware

You only have yourself to blame.

It's a sad reality and this user has a point. He's retarded but he has a point.

What point? Last I checked microwave dinners are actually has the contents inside the package you paid for. Open access is paying to play a game before it's even finished or most cases past the proof of concept stage, which inadvertently locks the devs into what they can and cannot do before they even bothered to hammer out a something and roll with it. Since they'll be expected to go with the first thing they present to their audience.

The equivalent would be a microwave dinner that cannot be heated.

But it isn't anymore, which makes it even worse honestly.

That wasn't at all what OP was arguing; he was saying that early access games have game-breaking bugs.

What you're talking about is an actual serious problem, but is mostly to do with how much of a concept the developer has and how in control they are over the process. If they have an entire roadmap and clear goals of what they want to do with the game, it's okay. But if they're just winging it, and end up listening to what the "players" want, it becomes Twitch Plays Game Developer, and will probably end up as a clusterfuck.

Heavy bullet? Played it a while ago, I had no problem with it.

this is not OP

Yes, I know. I was saying that OP was talking about game breaking bugs, while you're talking about
and that is completely different.

and again is not OP
I am directly addressing the microwave analogy, and your reading comprehension is terrible since I'm talking about two things both that early access games are unfinished and in the middle of development by nature and trailing off about it's affect on the development cycle.

Fuck OP, he's just whining about bugs existing at stages of development where they not only should be expected but half his job is telling the devs about the bug.

Well, I can't argue with those quads. Good day to you, sir.

And good day to you too, my good man.

Fixed

That would imply the game somehow damages your computer. Which never happens unless you mistakenly download malware instead of the game.

(checked)
thx for fix

Works fine for me. Maybe you should try buying the game instead of pirating it.

OP here, I checked and Heavy Bullet is out of Early Access. It has no excuse, and checking the steam forums confirms that this isn't the only game-ruining bug.

Caveat emptor, you stupid fuck.

Inb4 Butter DLC

I don't care if you are whoring me your body, you better not have a penis.

Really, food analogies are retarded.
That's probably the most accurate analogy I can come up with in this situation.

Yes. Because you're buying garbage and expecting it to not be garbage.

user…

Make it (20) faggot