ITT: What are the best fantasy cooking/crafting focussed games?

ITT: What are the best fantasy cooking/crafting focussed games?

I already love Atelier, crafting jobs in FFXIV and based on an anons recommendation im downloading a £3 3DS game called "Adventure Bar Story" based on a bunch of anons recommendations.

What other games let you get as close to the dungeon Meshi dream?

Also Marcille a cutie.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/880758/c5df01e67b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you should try actual cooking? Just pontificating because it's actually fun.
Otherwise you could just abandon your sanity and go for shitty flash food clones

I cannot imagine that feeling.

Cleaning up afterwards isn't.

Autism, pure fucking autism.

Dragon's crown cooking game is really fun. It's especially rewarding because different routes can give you different ingredients. It is only a small minigame though.

Games used to have gimmicks, now it's gimmick that are games

rune factory

I hate to say it but skyrim makes a comfy cooking game with mods of course. that's all I do now is just hunt camp and cook mods were mistake.

wasn't someone working on a game? think there's a post on >>>/ck/ about it

Sure thing, madam. I guess you're some boring loser that likes shit prebought in stores because it looks good in photos and not because it actually tastes good.

It had great looking food but the mechanics were basically non-existent and you can go the whole game without ever seeing it at all since it only shows up if for some reason you want to do multiple levels back to back.

Theres a cooking autist user in one of the agdg threads

Fucking dwarves

damn nigga that looks pretty good

Rune Factory 4 has some of the best autism crafting. Seeing how deep the system went really saved my ass on Hard.

I want to

Hell yeah, mein neiger

Rune Factory/Harvest moon.
Also, Adventure Bar Story is RPGmaker tier trash.

THANKS user!

Since I feel like it, let me share my beef stew recipe:

You will need :
About 400g of beef
1 large carrot
1 onion
1 large champignon
Butter
Flour
0.5 liters of beer
Beef broth
Tomato purre
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika

1. Begin by cutting up the beef, onion, carrot and champignon. The carrot and champignon in think slices, the onion should be diced and the beef should be cut on about 2cm large pieces.

2. Ad the diced onion, carrot, mushroom and beef to a large saucepan with butter, cook it on medium until the carrot turn tender the mushroom start to turn soft, the beef is cooked through and there is no/very little liquid left in the pan.

3. Remove everything from the pan and place it in a separate bowl, put two tablespoons of flour in the pan, a large wad of butter, wait until the butter has melted on medium before turning it up to high. Brown the flour until it's poo colored.

4. Ad every previously cooked back in the pan, ad the beer to it, a tablespoon of tomato puree, and beef broth and spices to taste. Let it simmer on low heat for atleast and hour, remember to stir occasionally.

5. Serve it up with some mashed potatoes and serve it to your gf.

Me too
exhentai.org/g/880758/c5df01e67b/

but my gf is lactose intolerant and celiac :(

As long as they don't fug he'll still become a wizard

your gf deserves to die like the genetic failure she is

Planescape: Torment has a bar early on where you can try some exotic drinks, and it goes into great detail to describe the taste and sensation of each one.

Thats a bit harsh. As someone with crohns, I understand maybe not breeding but you should still be able to live your life. Just because you cant pass on good genes doesnt mean you cant help others

ss13

The way that game described roasted rats made me want to try it.

there's seven and a half billion people on this planet and realistically five billion of us need to die for life for life on earth to continue as anything besides a termite industrial hell

Came here to post this too. Rune Factory Frontier and 4. Frontier is definitely more comfy than 4 IMO but it's not nearly as good as 4. 4 streamlines so much while still keeping some depth. Frontier is a very slow paced game that could be fantastic with some polish.

Anyway the cooking in both games is nice. I liked the cooking and fishing minigame in Frontier more than the percentile chance in 4 when it comes to cooking. Cooking is always the first thing I max out.

Well, it's in the name. Plus I learnt to make some RL version of its dishes thanks to it.

CUP NOODLE
U
P

N
O
O
D
L
E

Looks delicious man