DMC5 maybe

If you don't know who this Nip is, hes the director of everything of shit like DMC, DD, Power Stone and more.
Hes been hinting to DMC 5 since 2015 and throughout until now.

MAI DIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Reuben Langdon and Johnny Yong Bosch doing voice and mocap work supposedly for pachinkoshit

I can't fucking wait.

stay the fuck away from dmc, kamiya
other than that I'm stoked

Itsuno would have to relinquish control of what's been his franchise since DMC2 for the DMC side of things and I don't see that happening if a crossover comes to pass.

WELL FUCK ME

just don't let Kamiya touch anything, he can put his name on it, but that's it

This can't be good

Come on DD2

Muh dick if it's a new DD game.Especially if Crapcom let him complete it this time

I'm still really worried about how a new DMC would turn out, even if all of the old crew was involved.

First,

Second, DMC has always been an inconsistent franchise. 1 was OK. 2 was a failed abortion of a game. 4 was mechanically great, but they literally left half the game out, and then when we get the special edition after they've had 7 years to patch things up, all we get are a few new characters with no additional content. DMC3 is the only well rounded, complete game that the series has ever had.

fixed that for you buddy

Dragon may cry:bayonetta edition
UUUUAAAAAAAAA

never ever

Vergil has been ancient history for centuries lmao

Knowing modern Capcom, they probably think DDO's failure was a sign that we don't want any more of the franchise and scrapped it completely, wholly oblivious to the fact that they had the potential to take nice slices of TES, Dark Souls and MonHun audiences.

Such is life.

I'm hoping it doesn't have the same shitty "half-game" mechanic as dmc4

They did the port of it onto PC in January of 2016. That may have been them testing the waters a bit. I just want the combat expanded upon with new enemies.

The 600K Steam owners despite no advertising would convince any reasonable businessman, yes, but you won't see me expecting reason from Capcom's suits.

I think Crapcom learned their lesson that there is a rather vocal fanbase ever since edgy may cry flopped
they'd be retarded not to jump on the dmc5 train after the travesty of that RE online shooter
but then again, it's capcom

REmake REmaster was the reason they announced REmake 2 and it sold around 1.6 Mil across 5 platforms, so I'm gessing they are brewing something DD even if its just a localization of DD Online.

Remember the squirrel semen
Remember Vogilsaurus Rex
Remember it will feel like 60
Remember the Shakespearean writing

I'd rather have nothing.

DMC is an overrated franchise and DMC3 is literally the only good entry on the series, everything else is average or downright bad. What makes you faggots be so hopeful, if Capcom can screw this up, they will.

But if it's not Kamiya designed, could it even be good?

Granted the dragon game looks like complete shit.

I didn't know it sold that well. Fuck. I hope someone figured it out, dammit.

Sorry DMC fans, I'd glady have DD2 instead of DMC5.

I'm actually hyped for it
It looks pretty good despite the Donte 2 character and the animations and scale are godlike.
It will probably just end up being average shallow wasted potencial though.

Don'th think so

didn't it run like horse shit during e3?

There must be a way to incorporate more skills with a gamepad. Tapping the alt button switches to a different set, holding goes to your secondary or something.

Did i trigger you? It's not bait, just my opinion.

Xbone is ded
Windows 10 and Scorpio is the future :^)

Not many options that don't completely break your fingers or remove already binded actions.

At the very least they could give the warrior more skills or a skill bound to that button to make up for that.

What was the last good game Capcom made?

I hear they still make good monhun games.

MonHun is like Pokemon, so it doesn't really count.

I'd rather have DD2, but DMC5 is much more likely to come first, and I'll take it.

this is true.
I like 4 though, I play the game to smash enemies and perform sweet moves, different levels is just a bonus

for comparison how many did DmC sell?

DD2 would be a huge and incredibly intricate game that would requires years and years of work to reach Itsuno's vision, DMC5 gets to be built on long-established mechanics and really only needs to be a finished game on release to outshine its predecessor. DD2 is really unlikely

Around 900K

I think DD2 will happen, just not any time soon.
Most of the DD team is now working on DDO, which gives them a platform to experiment on and a team to keep fresh while Itsuno is working on other projects. That's exactly why I think DMC5 is coming first - the DD team is in a decent enough holding pattern whereas they know they need Itsuno to rescue DMC.

I seriously hope nobody here even thinks about buying and supporting capcom after their little afventure with DMC:DMC.

What?

I guess i'll post this shit again. Yeah it's from the DMC Reddit but news of any kind is usually posted there fast.
This is from a few months ago but some guy posted this and he had zero sources to back up anything. So take it with a grain of salt but if this is true then it would make sense, if you can believe that Capcom is capable of actually learning from they're mistakes.

Devil may cry: devil may cry - FUCK YOU! edition

I'm ready

Just say DmC like a normal person, man

I'm just saying it's actual name, man.

But you didn't you said DMC:DMC
When it's name is DmC:Devil May Cry

The easiest way of Distinguishing the two universes from each other is to call the original games DMC and to call fuck you the game DmC.

Note that when he says "this year" it's already Jan 1 in Nippon.

No one cares you fucking weeb.

If there's any game that deserves a sequel it's Dragon's Dogma

This

It was easy, repetitive and had a shitty story. Why?

Should mention that this is a highly advertised game after about 4 years on Steam vs an unadvertised game after 1 year.

Its the best arpg of all time?

I would like to see them remake the first game like how it was suppose to be before they cut out over half of the game.

Hey guess what dmcuck DD2 has a betterchance of happening than DMC5

i hope they give better role to mages beside healslutting like debuffing

source on this cockgoblin i cant anything on reverse

But you had sorcerers, the best video game magic users ever.

Be careful what you wish for. I want to see a sequel, but I want to see it not be shit. If its a choice between a shit sequel and nothing I might just go with nothing.

holy fuck people are still using my pic

this amuses me

Nigga DMC 1 was awesome and even better.

Even you can't possibly agree with what you are saying right now, and if this isn't a shitpost you're fucking delusional

DMC1 is great and you disagree you're a child

how can you not agree? DMC is awesome.

DMC1 had the best atmosphere
DMC2 had the best Dante design (outfit)
DMC3 had the best soundtrack, boss fights and weapons
DMC4 had the best gameplay

All are great games, 2 was not great but it's not bad either, just ok.

You have really shit taste.

It's impossibly simple and wonky as expected from a Resident Evil prototype. You are delusional if truly believe that.

DMC1 is good but not as good as 3
the camera needs serious work, the dodge mechanics are beyond archaic, and it really kind of shows that it's the end result of starting life as a resident evil/biohazard project

Yeah it's obviously somebody making a failed really shitty attempt at shitposting

Got DMC2 on release, it felt disappointing indeed when I compared it to the first one.

However the game was not awful as people here say it, it was just "ok". So you can understand: for a DMC is a bad game, as a game per se, its ok at best.

Worst part is that if we compare DMC2 with modern action games DMC2 ends up being actually good

No, its fucking terrible. Try playing it again, even DmC is better than DMC2.

I don't want to try it again user
Please

Agreed, DD was a heavily flawed masterpiece and had lots of potential. DMC3 is near perfect and there is very little outside of built in style switching like DMC4 and fancy gwafix that DMC5 could really do to improve it.

I'd be more than happy with either though.

DMC 2 may arguable be the worse game but i'd still play it over DmC since Dante is just boring instead of unlikeable.

Wasn't DMC2 the game that Alastor pretended to be Dante?

Actually this is taken from the DMC wiki

Dialogue with Dante in the PS2 version of Viewtiful Joe implies that Alastor is the spirit in the sword, and further dialogue in Red Hot Rumble clarifies this as true. Alastor bears a grudge against Dante for forcefully throwing him into a Marionette without apologizing and for not taking him to "Somewhere Island," a reference to the second game.

I would love both, but I think (even if I'm a die hard fan of DMC) that DD2 would be a better choice at the moment.

Because throwing enemies off heights to kill them is the best feeling ever.

Sadly, you're probably right.