Are they our guys?

Are they our guys?

Maoists pls go

Feudal, and don't pretend you can't pick sides. You're either for the feudal nationalist rebellion or the feudal megastate. The former seems the most communist choice to me.

The civil war arc in this was shit.

there is a third path. Ravage both sides, leaving only the unkillable npcs in your wake. Only then can you bring anarchy to the lands.

Reminder that you can never deny the immortal science of Posadism-Caesarism

I vaguely remember some people on Holla Forums back in 2011 describing the Stormcloaks as "anarchist", I don't know what the fuck that was about.

No, they were tools of the elven bourgeois.

These are the real /ourguys/

they live in the past, the empire is the only dialectical choice.

Gotta go Empire for that anti-elf fascist popular front.

No. They are making the empire weak with their petty nationalism.

Empire is full of, you guessed it, imperialists
Never support imperialists

and have Thalmor take over?
typical anarkiddie

In the same sense Lenin was a tool for german bourgeois

The Forsworn are obviously the Holla Forums faction in that region.

I could never get into Skyrim tbh

That's all right. Skyrim is shit.

how?
they only oppose the nords because they want to take back their city and continue practicing their backwards savage religion and religious ways

Ulfric have secret ties with the Thalmor.
The entire civil war shit was literally made by the Thalmor to weaken the empire and continue the elven dominance over men.
Stormcloaks are just useful idiots fueled by nationalistic and racist bigotry.
No, they aren't our guys.

This. It's suggested frequently and revealed to be true at some point in one of the quests. The closest thing to a leftist faction in TES would be someone who opposes supernatural class. Someone like the Dawnguard or the Vigilants of Stendarr. I actually just started Dawnguard so I don't know what's going to be predictably the major flaw of that organization, but the Vigilants support the Aedra who are just a lesser evil.

Win war as imperials
assassinate the emperor
anarchy

no lol theyre still proprietarians

>huddle in the basement mountaintop studying obscure knowledge
Are they our guys?

how about having no plans for the future besides massacring vampires?

wont lie have done exactly as you have described

It's really no contest: the Empire is the way to go.

In the context of the in-game universe, the Thalmor believe that existence on Nirn is a mistake and that its destruction is the ultimate endgoal. While the Thalmor have some influence over the Empire in the form of the treaty that allows them to oversee the ban of Talos worship, the Empire is still the greatest threat to Thalmor hegemony left in the world. The Stormcloaks are revealed through the events of Skyrim to be puppets of and supported by the Thalmor in order to further weaken the Empire.

The correct choice is to side with the Imperials, but assassinate Tidus Mead for being an incompetent Emperor that lost the Great War despite having every advantage at his disposal. Whether it be a successor or the empowerment of the Elder Council, the Empire will be in a better situation to combat the Thalmor.

Clearly we are the blades and the dragon is capitalism in this scenario.

The greatest threat to Thalmor hegemony is the worship of Talos as their ultimate goals are not imperial but metaphysical.
Literally only the Nords stand against them in that.

clearly

What are Paarthurnax and Odahviing then? They're good dragons who don't hurt anyone.

Paarthurnax constantly has to resist the urge to kill maim and destroy. Not exactly "good."

Paarthurnax would be Marx or Engels, Odhaviing i dunno.

I'm surprised there aren't nazi mods that turn the stormcloaks into the SS or something.

Kropotkin was an aristocrat, so was Bakunin

I constantly have to resist the urge to kill maim and destroy.

How can the empire even compete?

Kill them too. Typical nazibol.

You don't have to. The civil war arc is entirely optional.

pretty much

but they renounced their titles; but you can't "renounce" being a dragon unless maybe you kill yourself. At the most you can work against the interests of your former class, which is what they're doing by helping Dovahkin kill the other dragons.

Like palestinians :^)

the best choice in skyrim is joining the empire and kill the emperor with the dark brotherhood

kek

no thanks

But didn't Parthurnaxx and Odahviing alienate themselves from the rest of the dragons by teaching the voice to the Dragonborn thus in a sense renouncing their dragon ways?