4 AM

Losing control?

How are you going to spend your last day of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
ustream.tv/channel/mogra1
tss.asenheim.org/en/
teamgaki.com/teamgaki-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Playing some vidya. Or watch an old TV series on netflix not sure.

I'm probably not going to do much seeing as there is only 4 hours left until New Years here
How have you all been?

Gonna kill myself. See you next year lads.

have you been having fun?

Rule 1

Morning everyone!

I'm sick with a cold and it sucks. I'm tired. And I can't smoke cigs.

You're coming with me.

Where you live? Britbongistan?

Cya user.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yeah, Witcher 3 is fine if you want a decent story with zero SJW influence.

Playing NieR and going to a bonfire with a few friends. Might actually get to see NieR ending A if I hussle enough.

I'd love to have one more game I've beaten before 2016 gives its last hurrah.

You're not fucking dying, faggot. Want to talk about it?

Was playing Dungeons 2 all night.

When i realized how small the amount of rooms you can build is, i was severely disappointed. Filled entire dungeon with treasure on endless game and was ready to kill myself from boredome.

Campaign is nice, but skirmish is fucking boring.

Try and find me

Maybe you should smoke cigs less then
Have you had a good day

Dingoland

It's a lot less degenerate than most games but seeing as the DLC is kinda pozzed to say Zero is to mislead a tad

I thought the dlc was fine.

Playing vidya during the long car ride to my grandparents' place, then fun times and good food to end the year.

Wasn't there arabs in it also have you been doing anything else

Make sure you get really drunk and try to jump the bonfire. Its not a bonfire without it.

My day has been ok. Tired mostly. Got drunk in the morning. Played pixelmon for a while. Watched weebshit.

And yeah I'm going to buy some snus until I get over the cold.

Nah

Ha, turns out you only live 40 mins from me.

It's been a weird year I guess
Are you going to sleep when the new year comes

I doubt it

There was, but there wasn't a big buzz about, it seems to just shut up all the faggots whining about it.

I'm fucking spooked right now by something I found.

Long car rides are the comfiest. I miss those.

I was going to do a stream but seems like most people I know are gonna be busy. I'll probably be awake for it at least. Might just drink wine all night and be really drunk and silly in the thread tomorrow.

Well don't leave us hanging

Post it. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways

Daily reminder.

oh

And what was it

checked, maybe go for a drive instead, I don't know Do not drink AND drive though

How has your day been user

EV training my Brionne on pokemon moon

Also I got the new 3ds xl and it was the last one in the tampa bay area feels good man, I even watched the lady right in front of me in target ask for it, but I had it on reserve

Nah never drink and drive. Even if I've only had like 1 drink. Dealing with cops and shit would be too much of a hassle.

And naaah. I'd rather chat with my friends during it. I'm sure at least a couple will be on.

You're lucky that lady didn't kill you for it.

Have they stopped stocking them

Do you guys still have 0.05 (Or is it 0.08 there) as the limit in your first 4 years of driving or is it 0.00 for those years

I think its .08

Not sure about the second bit though. I've been driving for like 10 years at this point so.

I'm a tall ethnic looking fellow and my brother is taller and bigger built than me, plus we were in the rich side of town, so I'm sure they were fucking spooked the fuck out that non whites were even there

Yeah they do from working at best buy I learned that nintendo intentionally under orders things like the NES classic, 3dses, and wii us to create a humongous demand for them. I don't exactly know why but that's what they do

What's this meme about the 3ds xl being irrelevant though. This thing was literally sold out everywhere and in the 2 places I went both were asking to buy one in an instance of just being in a store less than 1 minute

I like driving but I've had a bunch of comfy times pouring hours into a JRPG or something. It'll be fun probably.
I'm thinking Trails of Cold Steel or SMT Soul Hackers

Okay, so, a while back, I posited a theory that something called a "shitpost" game exists (IE: game has content related to imageboard shitposting that couldn't have been prevalent at the time to influence it). That was because I had found retroactive shitposting in a series I was playing. Now, a part of me had thought that you could claim it to be contained to that one series, maybe a bit of a quirk to it. But I think I may have found retroactive shitposting in another.
Now I could be wrong, but I think that's relevant to dubs/trips/quadsposting. If that had been the saying for the 11th or 22nd, I'd have been REALLY spooked. Still, how is it that it seems like it a lot of what older stuff I play, I find something like this exists in it?

Daily mememinder Ritsu is Indian

Well have fun either way

You mean like they did for the Amiibos until they flooded the market with too many

How long is the drive anyway?

When was the last time you ever played video games with your friends?

I'm sure they miss you.

Eh there is probably heaps of people in America who are part red dot Indian
Unless if you mean the street shitting kind then that's Huey not Ritsu

A TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA ZUKKYUN

I played my PSP near my friends in the last year of high school
But I guess if that doesn't count then probably when I went to a friends house in that last year

Four or five hours depending on traffic

A couple days ago, though we were playing separate games

Ha nice find. Next find a reference to pepe.

I'm always having fun. Thats why being a comfy NEET is the best.

Are you actually the guy?

And its been a month or two. I've got online stuff for us to play but everyone is so busy lately.

I suppose that what I'm getting at, is that I had thought finding shit like "penis-wenis", baneposting, and that one Darker than Black shitpost was contained to one series, and now I potentially find some npc telling me to "check 'em" more often in another one? How many games out there are potential shitpost games? How many am I going to run across personally?

If you have a PSP or Vita, toss some Wild Arms 1 and 2 on if you haven't played them.

STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Of course not, it's the New Year soon so

Sleep snug, smug.

I've had Wild Arms on my Vita for a long time, have yet to start it.

Coooomfy

Pure jelly right now. The best part is stopping for snacks and to stretch your legs.

checked.

That doesn't matter too much, does it?

But yeah, I'm that guy.

I play alone.

Fair enough
Also Pic related happened today I'll leave it at that

Do your ROBs actually work? Aren't most of them fragile and broken these days.

HOPEFULLY I WILL GET DRUNK AND MASTURBATE. YEAH.

Where'd you get all them (You)s?

Gonna come right at midnight?

Never.

I mean we're like 90% spaniard/scottish and only a tad bit mexican so we look middle eastern, especially with the beard

Basically, except they never flood the market with consoles.

I'm going to play with my brother, his friend, and when I was walking into my apartment with pokemon moon with my friend even the neighborhood kids thought it was cool I had it and offered to play when I beat the league

Why haven't you come to the 3ds side

Yes.

Dude I've got three fucking years worth of these sayings to sift through. If I find something about a green frog that controls reality or someone not feeling so good, I'm going to go crazy.

Anyhow, here's today's sayings from all three games:

You really should. They're really good JRPGs, and having played them on my CFW PSP work fine as portable games. Probably a solid 80-90 hours between both the PS1 games.

hopefully inside da wife n not dealin w/ triflin ass keedz spillin sparklin juice ey where monica

y can't u smoke fam

You getting deported?

Ever scream allah ackbar in public?

Ganbatte

Throats all fucked up. And last time I smoked with a cold I got bronchitis.

I still go to my friends' a few nights a week. We play vidya, but it's single player stuff (he's got his PS3, I've got my DS/PSP/Vita). Haven't co-oped anything since maybe Double Dragon Neon or Tales of Xillia 2. I did get a cheapass copy of Tales of Zestiria recently to maybe we'll play that together, but I've heard that it's even less co-op friendly than the Xillia games with their Link system were.

It's my secret

What

Ay yo put the (Yous) in the bag and nobody gets hurt

bout a monf ago tbh fam

u gotta soldier thru n let yo body know who runnin da show

golf clap

It should be fun. I've got new motivation to pick ToCS back up since I'm not far from the huge happening the prologue flashed forward to.
If you have a PS3 you should look into getting it. It's in the $20 range and it's pretty great.

I've been meaning to but my JRPG backlog is fucking enormous.

So how has your day been

No they're my (You)s

Hey DMX

Just gonna buy snus instead. And some taco bell probably.

What even is that?

Won't even give a sick man a couple of (You)s on new years, come on.

hi budy

pretty gud fammo

yo i rly rly like taco bell like borderline addict tbh monica

WA4's incarnation is some nutty chick that likes occult shit and lives in a tree (ACF's lives in a fucking cave beneath Rosetta Town, and really, all of them are a bit strange). Still, I'm not sure I need hear some girl talking about feeling like someone's watching her take a shit.

If you're going on a long road trip,it might be a good chance. Well, needing to charge a portable device from time to time aside.

Just this one but this is one I made not one from the bag

Trails of Cold Steel. It's a Legend of Heroes game that I like to shill because it's really good

That's not an issue. I've got a good inverter

please clap
And what is Taco Bell even like, is it basically a shitty $2 taco or something that you can't help but to eat

It's ok, not great or anything

Recommend me some shit to buy fam. I usually just get some of those like uh wrap things in the foil, some bean burritos, maybe a chiggen quasadillo. Need something fresh.

Walking in on girls is cute though.

Ayy thanks fam

Legend of Heroes? Whats the combat like?

No why would I, and I'm attractive and tall most people. The only actual people that hate me are backyard rednecks and old white women, and middle aged men because typically middle aged women flirt with me a ton

Feels good, until I realize I'm borderline autistic and get super sweaty when they talk to me for too long

Is it bad that I got inspired by a game to do a custom edit of some staleass image macro to fit the situation the game presented me with?

Fast food taco and burrito joint. I haven't had one in years since mexican style food doesn't agree with me. Mom loves that shit though.

They are super cheap and have a big ass menu. 2$ taco? More like 1$

It's more like a shitty $2 taco you can't help but NOT eat

The quality of their food is pretty terrible but at the same time some of their stuff is delicious

The only Taco joint we have here is expensive and donates directly to mexicans

It's your usual turn based stuff with positioning playing a role instead of the totally bog standard two lines of people whacking each other.
It's the world building and atmosphere where it really shines though. Wall to wall comfy

basic bitch fresco style tacoes is pretty gud. cheesy gordita crunches is mah shit tbh but dey b jackin w/ da price on dem shiz 2 much fo a play tbh. da boxes is nice dey ain't perfect but u prolly get da mos bang fo yo buk w/ da burrito supreme dey throw u. 3 layer nachoes if u cheap nachoes bell grand if u finna holla monica

shiz is cheap fillin n pretty good. unlike otha fast food places is really really hard fo dem to fuck up. like the worst they can do is give u da wrong quanity or da shit is kinda messy. I once got a half frozen brekfast crunchwrap but i ate dat shit anyway cuz i'm mad niggerish.

God damn i hate relationships. The sex is good but why the fuck is it so hard to find someone who is attractive, nerdy, taller than 6 foot, not obese, and not afraid to speak their goddamn mind.

The Legend of Heroes Series has vastly different combat depending on the game
Trails of the Sky is basically a SRPG crossed with a regular one, while Trails of Cold Steel has a one that's circular, there is also a Ys like game

Man you playin me? Thats all the shit I hate at taco bell. Gordita crunches are aight though.

Ohh whats the setting then?

Why did you choose to be a homosexual, or at the very least why did you choose to disclose you're a faggot

Could be a 3dpd, either way bleh

In depth with its analysis of the tactics where sometimes half an episode will just be dialogue about how Wenli feinted their flank to think they were collapsing so he could encircle them. It's just actual tactics

Also if you're going by taco bell get their new tacos, the nacho crunch one, sweet and spicy is kinda weird and cool habanero was kinda weird tasting i dunno both were good, but nachos crunch was best, get it with hot sauce for dat good shit

Next you're going to say is that DMX is Donald Trump

Ahhh shit are those the weird wrapped taco things? If so I wanted to try those anyway.

Nah thats the real DMX though

Thanks for reminding me I don't have friends ROB.

Yeah they're good, just not filling, good thing I have a gift card for taco bell because I get the quessarito for max goods

I know it is Though I wonder if Jeb or Rand comes here

At least they are only like 1.10 right now or whatever. I might just buy up like a dozen of them.

And same got a 20$ giftcard for it so figure I'll get it while getting cigs tomorrow.

Jeb for sure. Hes the definition of losing control.

If you play "where the hood at" backwards it just says "build the wall" over and over

You're wasting your money ritsu

I'd love to see Jeb's Turtles

I keep them in working order. Having both R.O.B. and F.C.R. have made me very proficient in how these accessories work, and I occasionally replace parts now and then.

It was an exciting day at work. Nowadays, I work with the county at the county's criminal justice center (read: county jail).

I wont go into detail. It's very important in my new line of work to leave work at work and focus on things that make you happy at home.

Speaking of which, I'm nearing on getting a new home and emptying out the storage unit with my collection in it. Afterwhich, R.O.B. threads will return.

ayy bae u need sum lov'n

nigga u iz triflin af get a mexipizza niggga

i did swear fealty to da nigga

dis tbh monica

Never knew "Where da hood at" was DMX

But user, you already have friends.

Not really. They are relaxing and help me concentrate

Nice! How much you spend on them?

So basically did a bunch of Vibrant people do shit while on holidays?

Make Da Hood Great again

I wish I could buy one of his turtles he handed out.

GROSS

Burritos or like wraps or gtfo

You're lucky you're not Australian
It's $1 a cig here

I wish I got a Guac Bowl

years ago.

They are about 25c here. Which ain't too bad.

Bet you can find those on ebay at least.

More autism from me. Played some more of Black Sigil earlier this morning. Aurora is proving more and more likable. Helps that she's like one out of only two, maybe three (the only named maid seems to have a crush on Kairu, and even made him a nice hat) people to stick up for her adopted brother: Someone makes him feel bad or inadequate about his disability in her earshot, she'll have a harsh retort for them on the double, and if someone physically bullies him, she'll fly into a rage and injure them. It's also rather entertaining to just watch her interactions with NPCs in general: The game has alternate dialogue every so often depending on who's the screen character, and she's pretty aware that a lot of the populous knows of and would like to waifu her. She's not interested though, and just good old fashioned trolls them instead (one potential suitor actually didn't recognize her in town, and she told him some bullshit that "I hear Aurora likes dudes that wear animal outfits" and the guy seemed to buy the lie). Not bad for a girl I assumed would just be all around bitch.

pleb taco bell taste tbh fam

Kanye-DMX 2024

Nah fam. Burritos are the fucking best. They don't fall apart like most the other taco bell shit. And they reheat perfectly. Don't dry out or nothing. So if you are a like me and buy a fuck load of it to eat for a day or two then they the best items.

I need a spirit quest.

gay tbh fam

Probably just because you are paying a lot of attention to it. Like I don't fuck up while talking too much but if I'm reading I sound retarded.

Gonna get even worse when I pass out in 4 minutes.

I thought i had control but it slipped through my fingers. At least trump will befriend the Russians and Stalker will become reality.

bean burritos yes they other burritos is ass tho fam

practice practice monica, also get sum shroomies or peyote or sumn n go out to a local park or sumn u got sum time off ryt?

A pack of Winnie Blue 25s with a slab of VB will set you back $75 here

Isn't there a law against Presidents who went to jail

at work probably, I work tonight as well

Look into war for the overworld

build something and take a nap for a few days

Well unless your tall as fuck, fuck you. Manlets, unite and kill this bitch!

Also
Its called emotions, you are really asking much, also how hard is it to ask someone, "you can talk to me, speak your mind"

Funny that I've made more comments that Ritsu on this thread then, huh

How about you stop being homosexual

homo
that aside, you gotta start with the personality and then work on both your diets and eat healthy

nah fam you'd think tho. besides I'd jus b vp to keep dem from killin monica Ye tho tbh

play fate/stay night

fap

cry

Are you going to institute an a policy where the Blacks go back to Africa to set up a Kangdom which you and Kanye will rule

liberia 2: gibs a palooza fam eccentric boogaloo

really fam?
you should play True Love instead also skip the crying part

Be with family and all.
Just a reminder to you weeaboos that Mogra is already in the middle of their new years party.
ustream.tv/channel/mogra1

Also made a bit of progress with my "girl"friend
Shared pics not too long ago and he's actually pretty cute. Pleasantly surprised that he thought I looked good as well.
It looks like he's going to be attending an event near me in some time to come and wants to stay the week before at my place then stay over in the next city over where the event is at on the weekend
Pretty psyched and happy about this. Still have to work out the whole long distance thing though.

Are you going to institute policy that will save the cheetahs

Keep missing 4 am because of working late and begin sick.

I'm spending my last day doing the following:

Should be a fun night. Going to play some SF3 with against this regular that comes that has an amazing Yun. I've been watching him play for awhile now and I think I can take him if I bring Ken. Should be a fun match, it's a young dude that talks a lot of shit where I've been playing soft in there against my friend on SNK games and rarely speak up. I hope to body him in front of all the regulars. It's going to be a close match but I think I have the edge considering I've been playing for longer than he's been alive for.

Gotta get in bed so I can wake up and wash my car, hit the grocery store, and go by a couple of other places before riding the hour it takes to get to the nearest city. I hope everyone is well I'll go through the thread and read the replies now. Y'all have a safe New Year

save em fo my own personal furrier more like monica shieeeeeet

That's a Yugi 5-get shitpost if I've ever seen one. It might be happening again.

So who is WA3 and WA4

Is it any good? I just recently started getting into VNs. Any recommendations you could give would be appreciated.

you too user

How do I gitgud at Skullgirls? A friend just bought it for me today, and all he's been doing is kicking my ass with big band. Is it just pure autistic practice?

Dead waifufag storage.

Traps are gay

Are you at the very least going to remove kebab

Sorry. Armengard (spelling varies depending on translator) is an NPC in Wild Arms 3, Wild Arms: Alter Code F, and Wild Arms 4. She has a particular saying for every day of the year, even February 29th (Leap Day every four years) in all three games, with it drawing from the PS2's calendar settings to determine it.

it's a staple VN user, a classic
as far as recomendations that one is great and Season of Sakura is not quite as good but definitely good, and my first VN
a lot of the old school VNs are great and run best on DOS or PC98 but you can get most of them here for free and easy
tss.asenheim.org/en/

what exactly are you into anyway?

Ah, cool then

And what the fuck is this, I just found one about using dye made from crushed baby geckos as food coloring, and saying a prayer for all the baby geckos you've consumed.

teamgaki.com/teamgaki-live/

The thing that is worth watching right now.

Thai Kikku!

fate/stay night is my first VN so I couldn't tell you

Sounds Jewish

like, why are you playing VNs user?

Try Steins Gate

If Mark actually had a spine, he wouldn't even be here.

The game revolves around not getting hard knockdowns. If he's using a single character, he's winning because they buff/debuff the the characters used based how many you have.

not that it's bad user, but starting him on something a little older that has had plenty of chance to be translated would be better

Maybe, though if so it's also cannibalism, with their being reptilians and all.

Some of these get rather morbid.

Well I wanted to get into the fate/verse so I decided to play it. I'm really enjoying it so far and want to play something else when I'm finished.

all mo'fukkin day.
there's these jordanian niggas dat run da bodega on da corner that can stay tho

M8 they are a fucking insecure cuck. They treat me like a king. i could abuse them and they would say thank you. Is it so wrong to wantsomeoe confident?

So Sengoku Rance then

That's the opposite of Jewish, too much of a good causes detriment

I'm going to make a map of what your empire may look like by 2030

sl-sl-….slovenia?

well user it's not a bad idea to get into FATE these days, I believe all 3 stories have been translated now so you won't have to wait like the majority of people did, can't say the same for the spinoff and sequel stuff like hollow

True Love and Divi Dead are classics with multiple endings based upon your own actions in the game
there are other classics too but I have not played all of them to give you a proper look
Time Stripper Mako is just fun but pretty linear, Season of Sakura (AKA Not Evangelion) as well

I actually never got around to playing the FATE VN because when I got into the series only the first of 3 paths had been translated and I kinda forgot about it

That's not a VN user, but it's a great recomendation

OH and maids story is a maid managment sim, it's fun but not much of a VN
and another not very VN game is Princess Maker 2, super fun game

Something we need in real life I think.

June 23rd was the day Britain voted leave

hello

You guys are going to need a rope day if they try to null the Brexit vote.

You're right Satan

I have posted 50 times in this bread