Have You Ever Realized

That all your favorite games from one console came from one company?
All my favorite games from the N64 was from Acclaim.

That's some pathetic taste.

What's that third game, Forsaken 64 ? Never heard about it, how good is it ?

Good taste. Fun game.

Yeah Acclaim were pretty good on the N64. Forsaken was one of my all-time favourite games to boot, I played the shit out of multiplayer against the bots.

It's a Descent clone basically.

Fuuuck you are right, also XG is better than XG2 imo.

FUCK THIS GAME!
goddammit i remember getting to the last boss without the "memory pack" shit to save and than suddenly it's GAME OVER because i got to close to a fucking chair and that triggers a bad ending.

good game. short and fun
shit
eh it was cute. Diddy kong racing and Mario kart 64 beat the shit out of it
fun, but outdated
never played it

Extreme G, Turok, and Forsake were all from Acclaim? Yeah that's all I played on the N64 since the system sucked with all its shading and it was a weird time as opposed to now when the only reason to have a nitendo is to play Nintendo games.

Sure I also had Goldeneye and StarFox but those 3 in your OP were the ones I had the most fun with and put the most hours in. Funny enough Akklaim bit the dust when the olsen twins sued them over some shitty GBC game. I think it was good they died when they did because they couldn't compete with acts of today and wouldn't dial it back to be a AA indie like Flying Wild Hog, Tamsoft, Falcom, IF, Obsidian, Larian, or CDPR.

I meant to say Gust instead of IF*

Diddy Kong racing has planes and boats and is general one of the best kart racers but come on, MK64 isn't that good.

Starship Troopers: The FPS, starring Samus knockoffs boy and girl. The enemy designs really do remind me of starship troopers, and they beat Body Harvest's bugs in coolness hands down. The only downside is the first boss, he's uh kind of a dick.

Sometimes, dead is better.

Yep, all of those are from Acclaim.

The best I can hope for is the System Shock Jews buying up forgotten IPs and charging you 20$ a pop for slapping in wide screen, some brightness increase, and modern hardware compatibility for all the old games I love.

This never happened, what is this bullshit stop posting this pozzed crap. I played it twice and never got that line and even if it's in there he has a point, the bombs are native they are coming from czech republic and those were not arabs who did the hit on the arms smuggler.

But it did happen, I got the line myself.

Wew laddy

All my favorite NES games are from nintendo… >.>

So one line on your play in only your play in a game with thousands of spoken lines and you post one that is some pozzed shit? Stop nit picking and making it seem like a tiny case such as 1 line in the whole game makes it a BLM game.

You poor thing, that version is about as bad PC Soul Reaver but probably not as vad as the PSX version.

Capcom and Genesis. I know most of these are first-party ports that Capcom merely licensed to Sega and none of them were exactly arcade perfect, they were still pretty well made conversions that showed off the capabilities of the Genesis when it came to reproducing the arcade experience (at the time when arcade ports on the NES were mostly just reworkings that barely resembled the source material).

Honorably mention goes to Final Fight CD, while technically a Sega CD, actually had 2P co-op and all three characters, unlike the Super NES version that came out earlier (too bad for the slow attack speed).

BTW, I'm posting the JP cover of Strider because fuck whoever decided to turn Hiryu into Flash Gordon on the western cover.

but that breaks my world view narrative and also lets everyone know i probably never played a game and just saved a screenshot someone else posted

Eh, screencaps are usually the worst moments anyways. The fact everyone sees Mankind Divided as BLM primarily has to do with all the collective little details and execution of augmented discrimination, plus the writer himself. Even journalists made stupid articles about Mankind Divided being BLM appropriation and other shit like that.

U wanna fucking go, faggot. It was the metroid we never got for n64.

Shadowman was hard ato begin but it gets rad really fast. I beat it a few years back, underapreciated

Soulblazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma were all Quintet. Good feels