Pc specs: gtx 1080, intel i7 2700k

holy faque is this real life

is this your first bethesda game

Why would you want to play that shit though

please tell me there's just some stupid graphical feature that's incompatible with technology that will magically fix everything and make the game run extremely smooth, as it should. These fucking framerate dips affect mouse movement, irritating as fuck among countless other disadvantages of low fps

Why would I ever want more mods if it even worsens the already terrible FPS?

Why does this game always run like shit regardless of hardware?

I hate how true this is.

Because Bethesda has NEVER been good and the fact that Morrowind was a great game was a freak accident. I played that on the original Xbox back in the day and it even crashed there.

Maybe in 20 years that OpenMW project will actually be finished.

this tbh. Why would you.

Go to >>>/tes/'s modding thread user

Also, the game is THAT SLOW because-

I hear 75% of skyshit isuses were fixed by actually making the engine 64 bit.

Fucking todd, fuck you, make TESIV 64 bit I want to actually play it.

is OP a retard?
buying a 1080 should have given it away maybe, but is he?

it's a single-core game you fucking retard
no amount of graphics powerhouse is gonna save it

OMW runs fine

does that mean it's impossible for any quad core configurations to run this thing at a consistent 60 fps or more period? Is it even possible with the best single core? Is it possible on consoles?

probably runs best on that new overclockable i3
not even kidding
I'm sure a 6700k will run it well, but I doubt it can reach the clockspeeds a dual-core can when overclocking

Bethesda was never good.

Daggerfall was nothing but generic western fantasy. Arena was generic western fantasy, Oblivion was generic western fantasy, Skyrim was generic western fantasy.

Morrowind remains the only unique game in the series.

Well, buggerfallis fucked up to unplayable levels. Even arena works better.

that'll do
I hereby declare you to fit in on this anonymous imageboard

what bait?

When do I get Holla Forums platinum?

The Elder Scrolls was a shitty series propped up by casuals of the worst sorts from day 1. Not a single game by bethesda has ever been good.

from day 1?
I didn't see arena, daggerfall, or morrowind going after that sweet, sweet normalfag dosh

Should've actually paid attention.

Complete garbage. Not one of them has ever been good. The fact that they are still talked about on Holla Forums and idolized to any extent is a fucking travesty.

I wonder if the people in these threads who praise daggerfall have actually played it. The game is horribly broken and unbalanced.

some "streamlining" happened, but they still had the same target audience in mind
oblivion made the conscious decision to shit on the lore in order to ride the last bit of the LOTR movie wave

The xbox audience?

the project didn't have the xbox version in mind until the final stages of development
most of the engine, world and mechanics had already long since been decided on
it's just a lazy low effort cashgrab, so I'm not sure why you would try and paint it as them going for massive mainstream popularity from the get-go
also a little dishonest to conflate the xbox audience we all know and love now, with the people who bought OG xboxes

Because the amount of "streamlining" in comparison to daggerfall wasn't just "some".
Consolefags will be consolefags.

"streamlining" doesn't necessarily mean catering to a lowest common denominator
games can't stand still
not all "streamlining" is dumbing down or casualizing per se

the people who bought xboxes were a bit different from the people who bought PS2s though
and they can't even be compared to the people who bought 360s
that comparison can maybe only sort of be made with the PS2's audience

Funny, morrowind removed a fuckton of daggerfall skills but when bethesda now does the same "streamlining" it's bad.

opened Holla Forums to check this, and it's untrue.

I remember my mind being blown when I played it as a kid and I could see the girl characters titties.