The end of the year is nearly here! Time for a rabbit rabbit thread!

The end of the year is nearly here! Time for a rabbit rabbit thread!

When you wake up on the first day of the month, if the first thing you do is say out loud "rabbit rabbit rabbit", you'll receive good luck for a month!

Touhou general and bunny girls are always encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ZG4O#selection-1361.363-1361.515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 bumplock

It's almost like they don't want Holla Forums to be happy and lucky.

Yuuka a cute when she's not being portrayed as a bloodthirsty sadist.

She's only violent if you tread on her, thus breaking the non-agression principle.

GET OUT
or post more lewd tewi

inb4 mods will be a bunch of sticks once again.

I think we can all agree that looking forward to the lewd Tewi is the best thing about these threads.

Is it time to translate more netori doujins?

I was the one who originally asked for that doujin to be dumped. Tewi an slut.

Rude dudes.

Not netori but I have one in mind.
Not sure if it's uploaded anywhere.

Hey, it might scare the mods away. Don't pretend you don't enjoy it.

I openly hate NTR and cheating. Always have.

But don't you like dicks in tewi?

I wish a moonreader user could translate another one.

I feel a little bad for tewifag. Mark is shitting on his thr

Mark is shitting on his threads and the only comfort he has is newly translated ntr tewi doujins.

Out of all the boards only Mark and his vols ever inhibit these threads. Everyone else is cool with it. The only time another board did anything was when /jp/'s previous BO edited the OP as a joke one time.
Also NTR is the opposite of comfort.

Don't speak for everyone you retarded rabbit.

"The mods for the other boards at least tolerate the thread and do not use their position to interfere with it."
Better?

It's not even netori, that'd imply Raisin the rabbit knowing about it.

Post more christmas/new-year tohos.

Do you really need to spam this shit on every board though? You don't even talk about video games and just complain about muh moderation, so I can hardly blame mark for getting his knickers in a bunch.
If only the faggot would actually back up his words with action when he says he's going to 'ban' something.

You openly say you don't like NTR and then have fantasies of yourself fucking Tewi behind Meilings's back, what the fuck?

Here ya go. Btw OP why didn't you use this christmas Tewi?

Wow, you're retarded.
If you want to talk about touhou then stop crying and just talk about touhou
People will stop shitting on Mark and the other mods when they stop actively fucking up the thread for no reason.

What?
Also I didn't have that particular Christmas Tewi.

No user you're the retard.
But go ahead and deflect the question.

I can do that in the touhou thread. Thanks.

That Tewi needs a menorah

With 4 AM and LOL slated for board removal several times and it having come to pass precisely 0 times (hell you yourself bring this up) I don't know what you think saging and complaining about it will accomplish instead of just reporting it and moving on or sending an email or anything like that. Hell, global report for spam if you're really desperate to see it gone, just refrain from getting huffy and shitposting your heart out and thereby adding to the problem.

Netewirare.

I could post a regular Touhou thread on the same boards and it would be completely acceptable, seeing as Touhou is allowed on those boards. It's only different because it's heralded by a rabbit.

Jewish influence needs to stay out of Gensokyo.

I really just replied because I read his post saying "everyone else is fine with it" and wanted to know why he insists on posting this same thread across multiple boards, but I guess he's not going to respond because he's a fag.

4am and LOL threads are exactly the same. Reporting them isn't going to do shit, because mark has made it clear time and time again that he's a massive flipflopping faggot who doesn't have the balls to put his foot down and own up to his decisions.
I really don't consider it shitposting when I'm not bumping the thread and the thread itself may as well be a giant shitpost.

But that implies that it should never die out in the real world and that there won't ever be jewish god girls.

How much Egyptian stuff made it to Gensokyo?

wher the qt rabbits at?

It just seems weird to me, think about it, when you jerk off to Tewi or what ever, what is Meiling doing? Because if Tewi is real then surely Meiling would also be real right? I dunno that's why I think you're cheating on Meiling is all.
Oh ok, I thought you saw it on /2hu/ never mind.

It sounds like you don't even know what spam is. Spam is when something is repeatedly being posted, not being posted once a month. Seriously, these threads are just a bit of fun, why do you feel it necessary to come and start bitching and moaning. Why don't you just ignore these threads instead of getting all hot and bothered? I'm genuinely curious.
Then why don't you do that instead of complaining?

Genuinely curious, why don't you just hide the thread and move on? I'm not trying to invalidate your hatred of threads like this but why do you care?

I've done nothing of value today.
Only masturbate and have back pain from shitty posture. Well, there's still some more time in the day.

Tomorrows new years even.
Any new years resolutions?

I always thought new years resolutions were dumb. If you were serious about doing something you would just do it, not wait until the new year.

The only point of new years resolutions is that they are supposed to be an extra bit of motivation to try to improve, then again, this motivation seldom lasts long.

>I distinctly remember saying Ready to go to infinity and beyond? & calling him Buzz Lightyear
Time to change my tactics and get the rabbit!

I wish my dreams were this entertaining, but my dreams usually consist of people being annoyed with me or vise versa.

fuck you faggot
Rabbit rabbit

i like bunnies. i would like a big vegetable garden with bunnies that i share food with and they come up and let me pet them once in a while and play video games with me.

Dreams can be a lot of fun.

Living like that would probably be a lot of fun, considering what Eientei is like.

My dreams are usually long and involved, though I don't remember much of them later. I should start writing a dream diary or something.

Anyway, they usually involve some sort of science-ing and building, or adventure. The best part is when I achieve some sort of lucidity during the dreams, that's a lot of fun. Again I wish I could remember more.

Your dreams sound like my mother's, she has dreams like such things as going to the grocery store because we're out of milk.

I recommend so! You'll be surprised at what your unconscious mind can do while you get your Zs. Also think of a dream sigil so that when you see it, you wonder if you're dreaming. For example: A spider for me.

ahuhuhu

I'd start a dream journal, but the main issue is that when I get up in the morning I need to start getting ready for work, so I don't have time to try to remember my dreams or write them down.

set your alarm for ten minutes earlier you goddamn mongoloid

2spoopy

>Freemasonry
>Masonic Rabbit

Friendly reminder the Rabbit poster murdered a /jp/sy in 2014.

Nooice.

I have been saying "rabbit rabbit rabbit" for a few months now and my life is seriously better than ever. I'm a hard-line atheist and skeptic and I don't believe in supernatural shit, I just started doing it because my wife was memeing at me in the morning a few months ago, but wow. Thanks Tewi. No matter what anons say, you're a good girl.

I always either bunny bunny bunny or ribbit ribbit ribbit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
GO AWAY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS(USER WAS EATEN BY A YOUKAI THIS POST)

Thanks a lot. I'm happy to hear it.

Oh you.

THATS NOW HOW YOU FUCKING SPELL IT! ITS Y O K A I YOU NIGGER

calm down user r u alrightle

Where is your macron, Hepburn?

Who are you calling a nigger, buddy?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Of course the kike board owner lets the nigger get away with murder and punishes the white victims.

Stop.

That was honestly the only nigger tewi image I found, I don't know where to get the others from the same artist.

The only other black tewi you can find is from that one doujin.

Do you guys have a convenient single file zip with all the official touhou manga available? Not doujins, just the ZUN endorsed/written ones. I know I can collect them individually in the wiki, but I'm a lazy bum.

consider petting brown rabbits

Ever since I started saying rabbit my life became cursed. Failed every class and lost my job. But then I saw it in a different perspective, like how I hated my job anyway and the shit I was studying for probably doesn't suit me. Then I found a new job and life became calmer.
Thanks I guess. Also dunno shit about 2hu but I think Tewi is the cutest of the ones I've seen.
The fucking Endless Tewi song is stuck in my head help

This Tewi song?

post moar assorted rabbit grills.

here check out this moon bunny theme
dont ask my why the video is called imperishable night faction theme instead of the einstein theme

It's called Imperishable night faction theme, because Age of Ethanols is a 2hu Age of Empires game.

i get that but the video names are inconsistent. for example youmu, yuyuko and yukari's theme is hakugyokurou faction theme. instead of perfect cherry blossom faction.

Maybe the guy that uploaded the video to youtube was inconsistent with the naming.

I hate these threads because it's a fucking template thread that gets reposted on like four boards. It's low effort and it's spam and isn't even video games; it was cute the first time i saw it, but it's long since been played out. I usually ignore these threads, but i figure i may as well pop in to tell you to go fuck yourself.

it only bothers me because i had a little trouble finding it since i was so sure i spelled hentai right

The last Gaku upload on nyaa has all the official 2hu manga up to winter 2014. The rest can be grabbed from the wiki. Heads up the torrent is 40gb and includes a lot of doujin stuff too. Some of it good(Haniwa Store, Zounose) a lot bad(Tons of yurishit)

Wasn't there some doujin where a guy has two pet rabbits, one of em brown the other one spotted and they magically become super hot bunny girls who are still bunnies?

Oh and speaking of Zounose I will have Dragon Slayer finished up by Sunday or Monday for any Meiling fans

Maybe Tuesday since /fit/ and /a/ will get pissy if Danberu nan kiro moteru isn't up ASAP.

did one of them have freckles, and one of them had orange hair while the other was purple? if thats the one im thinking of i havent been able to find it for years

I don't know, perhaps I am too chaste, and you a true demon.

It's a reminder. The OP tends to be the same.

Yuri isn't inherently bad if you ask me.

I know of on with a bunch of rabbit facts. Ends with it showing he was fucking a regular rabbit the entire time.

From what I saw on /a/ I still remain skeptical.

To be fair it's a pretty cute manga.

I would hope not.

I'VE HAD A GOOD MONTH SO FAR

THANK YOU

I'LL SAY RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT NEW YEAR TOO!

Happy to hear it!

I think that might be it, I wanna say I remember the squares saying "Fact: rabbits don't do " something?

Well, one rabbit became delicious brown and the other one had spotted fur/ears. I think

Think about how bad your life could be if not for the rabbits' help.
Just don't let Tewiposter know, or he'll bully you into suicide.

It's a Zounose story so there is going to be a bit of a dark edge and some violence, but frankly speaking it is a shonen story and much more action oriented and upbeat than most of their other works.

What if I say "meido meido meido"?

You will have a perfect and elegant year.

I'M GONNA SMOOCH A RABBIT!

Kiss of death to be honest Oni-fam.

It just takes 5 minutes, but if you really can't then try to remember as much as possible, the point is to be able to eventually recall your dreams.

It's better to wake up naturally without an alarm clock, so yeah that will make things more difficult.

Not gonna lie, you're not funny.

fug the rabbit

Didn't we ban avatarfagging?

im totally one of those rabbits or whatever. give me the kissu geso

if this doesn't give me luck for the first time in the 22 years of my life i'll find you and i'll kill you

I can help you with that.

Alright where's OP?
on an unrelated note my dog is giving himself a blowjob under my bed

I want to impregnate Tewi and have a family with her

Cute!

Gizmodo (aka Gawker) sure is a sore loser.

archive.is/8ZG4O#selection-1361.363-1361.515

Somewhere in Michigan, a suburban area on the outskirts of a city (I doubt it's Detroit) has a community farm and church, I think Tewi fag's house is right next to the priest's house. He jogs/walks his dog twice a day, I think it was around 9 pm+am. His dog looks like pic related I think, He also owns a few more pets, at least one cat I'm sure. Yeah that's all I can remember off the top of my head, but it's better then nothing. Happy hunting.

How're you all spending your New Year's Eve.
I'm joining a family friend's get together.

You won't be alone on your computer talking to strangers rather than with friends and family, right?

I'm gonna be at a lan party with my friends.

I'm going to visit my uncle and his family tomorrow.

Cocktail shrimp with my dying mother while trying to keep my father from having a heart attack. I've dosed him and he loves my banter. He's a walking shitpost.

The best kind of people during holidays. I have a couple of uncles like that.

It took all of a day to redpill him. He has created his own banter. He likes calling me an eggplant for banter.

Your dad sounds pretty cool. Hope your mom gets better.

I hope your parents stay healthy next year.

Thank you, user wizardry is real magic. May you be protected for all you hold dear in good will, in this great coming year.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DIE LYING NIGGER RABBIT

This is like listening to loveline. True dullards setting themselves up for further tragedy.

N-no
Just kidding, I will.

Don't fall for its lies user.

The problem is your basic life choices, Hank. If you just stuck to selling propane it would be a lot different. You know what happened to Bobby. It's on your hands.

I found another one.

I'll dump the rest of my couple of holiday yuuka.

Every thread I see anons post to not give in to the rabbit, what do they mean? what's the backstory? I really want to know the reasoning behind thier(his?) claims.

An user on /jp/ announced that he'd kill himself in a rabbit thread two years ago, so they blamed me for his death.

Oh, and I guess I have a new ID now.

What a shame, I'm graveyard tonight..

Try saying it at midnight or sunrise.

Tewifag likes to murder autistic weebs by draining all of their luck. The charm is actually a curse, don't say it.

I have no luck, so what happens if I do it anyways

Rabi-Ribi was a good game, but holy shit all the characters were trash. There's practically no reason to listen to anything anyone says ever.

I don't drain luck; I give it away!

You'll be fine, user.

Some of those fights were pretty tough. Though the worst thing was the wall jumping. Almost never worked. It was hell in the library.

Those trips are really making me doubt now, but you know what they say; "Friends are temporary, blood pacts are forever".
Has his an heroism been ever confirmed, or is it still just a baseless myth?

I want Tewi to make my NTR fetish go away

No confirmation, though suicides are more common at this time of year.

I hope you lose that shitty fetish.

I thought the character design/clothing were good, bu that it was marred because all their faces looked the same and the art style too plain to make it them stand out.
All the dialogue was boring and uninspired.

DON'T DO IT, IT'S A DEMON'
If you want to say it, at least don't do it at the start of the year.
I did it last January and the entire year was a living hell. Don't put a curse on yourselves, anons.
At least I will finally be free in less than 30 minutes.

Fuck you m80, the rabbit has been doing wonders for me the past year. Maybe it doesn't work with you because you're a filthy communist.

This was a pretty good year if you ask me. Still hope next year goes better for you.
What timezone are you in?

I guess it's time for an experiment on my side.
I already twisted my ankle while drunk in home, so that's pretty unlucky. I might aswell try to go further down the rabbit hole. I started doing rabbit this year, so i'm rolling the dice on it the next one.

I thought character design was boring for the most part. There's a higher number of good character designs than there are non-copypasted personalities at least.

Yeah, the wall jump requires you to be against the wall and be moving away from it at the same time, unlike almost every other game where you simply have to jump while against or moving into the wall.

I'm not even gommunist. Will it make you feel better if I post der Fuhrer as well?

I almost lost an eye and got heart palapitations thanks to this thing. My family suffered during the entire year as well. Proceed at your own risk.

Be careful with your alcohol consumption.

Good thing you didn't. Stay well, user.

Rabbit is factually inferior to Cat.
Refute me.

I disagree, but Chen a cute.

wait a second it's 31th of december

Yes

No, user, it's January 1st.

no nigga you don't understand i thought christmas was yesterday
i'm losing it

Staying all alone and doing barely anything else other than play videogames does that shit to you, One-off Hitler.

You living under rock, user?

I.. feel old.

i'm living with a family of narcissists who are never correct
do you have any idea of how it is to have your daily life constantly interrupted by someone who is incapable of seeing they're wrong, but is always wrong?

holy shit

That's everyday life for every single person in this universe.

This. Nobody likes to be wrong.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I HATE LYING NIGGER RABBITS

IT TRULY IS JANUARY 1ST
LOUD HONKING

still 20:24 here

I'M FREE.
IT'S A NEW YEAR.
I'M FINALLY FREE FROM THE CURSE, FAGGOTS. I MADE IT.
THERE IS NO REACTION IMAGE THAT CAN PROPERLY CONVEY MY RELIEF

YOU COULD'VE STOPPED IT

I need to finish my new yeas rabbit rabbit swapdoodle before leaving to my new years gathering.
shit

But if it goes worse, it will go worse because of my own fuckups, not because of some foreign entity

Sounds like it'll be cute. Good luck!

Can either pf you explain to me why the game will not let be jump, move left, and fire at the same time? I can do it while moving right.

Change your keybindings or use a non-shit keyboard that doesn't have key overflow restrictions.

Here, have some more winter Yuukas.

it's now current year +2 in my country. I wish you guys a wonderful year.

It's your keyboard, look up keyboard ghosting.
My laptop keyboard messes up the combination of Z, Up arrow key, and left arrow key. It made some platformers a pain.
Like said, rebind them or get a better keyboard

I like DoDonPachi and Deathsmiles over Touhou.

My own work will pave my way from here, but I don't forget what helped me down this path. I say it every month just in case I need a little more luck.

Happy 2017, Bongland.

phew, made it, happy new year everyone!

happy new year fags
thank you rabbit

Happy to hear you're doing well. Keep it up!

Happy new year, and good luck!

Where the fuck do you guys live that it's new years already, Australia? I've still got 6 hours to go.

There we go.
3 and a half hours left over here

Now I just have to wait till everyone is ready to actually head out to the get-together.

But aren't you suposted to say it after you wake up?

Nice work!

You can say it during the first moment of the day as well.

But which one works better? saying it as soon as clock hits 1st or saying it after waking up on 1st??

Sleeping is better for you, but both should work. Some anons in the past were gonna experiment with it, but they never said how well it worked afterwards.

That is an understatement.

Being the kind of person to stay up overnight this is something I've been wondering ever since these threads showed up, but the answer has always been webm related.

it would be hard to measure something like that for an experiment

i want to fug the rabbit

I know sleeping is good! But you're the expert in the rabbit omen field (aka tewifag) so you should come up with an awnser for us all, and for our good luck

This rabbit is still the best, happy new years tewifag.
Hope those stalkers aren't getting too close to you now, they don't mean good things.

Happy new years to you too!
I would hope that no one actually tries anything. That's no good.

Happy Jew year!

hoppy new year

Happy new year rabbits

Fucking nailed it

Happy rabbit rabbit rabbit new years! Just flipped over for me.

Rabbi Rabbi

Happy New Year!!

I got my friends to join me in saying it, so we all said it together.

Flipped over an hour ago for me, but we were about to head out the door and shop for junk food.

I have a laptop. Fucking shit.

Try using a gamepad.

the stealth bunny. a classic maneuver

are usb keyboards not compatible with laptops? or are those the crappy ones?

HELP, I FORGOT TO SAY IT, WHAT HAPPENS NOW

A guy mentioned he was depressed, you offered to talk to him he killed himself. Then you tried to brag about talking a "loser" into kill himself until all of /jp/ turned on you for being a piece of this and now you lie your ass of trying to pretend it never happened. Fucking neck yourself faggot. Saiky was a cool dude. He had his issues but he didn't need to have some template thread posting trash convince him to kill himself.

t. Former /jp/ board owner

after doing this for around a year i think i've worked out how it works
you will have better luck, but you'll also suddenly have bouts of shitty luck if it'd be funny for that to happen
tewi is a prankster

you die.

Don't worry; nothing happens. You just don't get the blessing. Hope you still have a good month!

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, you know.

But that's just what I want. Oh well.

in that case, you get to live another year.

Remember to always love the classics!!!

Obviously since you repeatedly proclaiming your innocence for two years now has convinced no one.

Wow rude.

I can always kill myself though, so whatever, win-win. Happy new year.

This will be my final post to 2016

Baka baka baka!

I've been awake for an hour now and then I remembered and said it, what now?

How does it feel knowing that you've been saying the same unfunny joke for 2 years?

How does it feel to be an avatarfag?

Depends, are your feefees hurt?

I said it when I woke up too, happy new year!

nice. i hope i remember

I turned off my AC by remote then remembered to say it, still in bed.
I can never really tell if any small thing counts as doing something.

Was it still the first thing you said? It's better to say it sooner, but an hour may be okay. I hope you have a good month!

Happy new year, and good luck!

It's fine, it's fine. Good luck user!

I really need that luck, one of my room mates moved some of my wires for my computer and now I can't find them.

Hope you'll find them soon!

Shiggy diggy

But then you can't share the luck with your friends.

I only need one friend

You shouldn't have to pay money in order to keep a friend around. I could be your friend instead.

Waking up early is such a pain…but I got it!

Good job user!

You will never be a closer friend then alcohol.

Than, whatever.

I forgot to say rabbit rabbit rabbit this morning because I woke up with a migraine. Let the good times roll.

Migraines suck. Hope you feel better user.