Is Nintendo abandoning Dual Screen gameplay a mistake correction or a beginning of one?

Is Nintendo abandoning Dual Screen gameplay a mistake correction or a beginning of one?

Sony wins every time baby.

Agreed, especially if you're releasing your console five years in time of KNACK 2 is suicidal.

Having to develop a second screen experience was too much work for 3rd party devs to be bothered with, so Nintendo rightly got rid of it. Whether this will actually correct the problem now the death spiral has started will remain to be seen.

at least post switch dog you cunt.

Holy shit, don't remind me, the first time I read the news I had to go to a doctor for my erection.

The only things I give a shit about this thing is the price and if it uses the USB-C like the patents state. I'm going to assume the third party they've hyping up will wither away by year 2 and the switch will become yet another mario machine.

Why was it ever thought to be a good idea to have two screens in the first place? While you have two eyes, they can only focus on one thing at a time.

If it gets Skyrim like everybody's circlejerking about that's console of the year all year every year as far as the mainstream market goes. Not to mention it will have Monster Hunter which guarantees its success.

All it needs is one high-profile release like Skyrim and it's history, especially after bumbles like the Pro running things at a shittier framerate than the stock PS4.

Why do consolefags have so many subhuman excuses?

Not counting all those times they don't, sure.

I think they know they can't be stretching power between two screens if it's going to be a console as well as a portable. Two screens may comeback someday, but even the best uses of it were mostly convenience instead of vital features. People will go back to pulling up a menu for inventory and shit again, and the second analog stick also negates a lot of what the second screen was used for initially.

I liked how it made inventory systems less clunky. It was actually a step forward this time, not a gimmick.

For what game?
How was it any different from just pausing the game in a new menu?

And no because pausing is a pain in the ass, and I can't imagine navigating XCX's map without a touchscreen.

New Game Boy when?

You know, if Nintendo REALLY wanted to cash in some nostalgiabux, then they'd make successors to their old consoles.

Too many halfchan refugees.

I'm conflicted about this.

We were all halfchan rapefugees at one point.

Sorry that name is too problematic.

Fuck off.

OP is a tripqueer and has made multiple threads about this hit
Reminder sage goes on all fields

Go to cuckchan right now, then come back and tell me you want any of them here. There are no anons left on cuckchan